Jet Labs (Canadian Domestic Service)

The underground has been a dump since before my arrival. i know you know that.

Jets is a knowledgeable brewer turned source that brought pretty much everything to his intro that members ask for. i don't see how that makes the UG forum any dumpier than it was a week ago before he decided to join the dark side. If anything it's less dumpier than last week because Spaz of the 1-Stop Domestic Shit Show decided to leave.

We could insult him for no reason or pick apart each and every picture he posted to nail him to the wall for a label or two that is slightly crooked, but at the moment i think he's off to a decent start.
Say what you like this bathtub brewer will last a month like the rest. Do you notice how most all the old knowledge members aren't here anymore? There's a good reason for that MSG. Meso is a joke now...

Say what you like this bathtub brewer will last a month like the rest. Do you notice how most all the old knowledge members aren't here anymore? There's a good reason for that MSG. Meso is a joke now...

I look forward to proving you wrong ;)

Solid intro Mr.jets. Ive seen you around and you seem to be an alright fella. Wish you good luck with your business and keep it quality!

I think I'm going to give the suspensions a shot. How's the PIP?
Not too bad, and I use a 29g insulin syringe and it works just fine. In the delt, unless I let it leak out accidentally I usually don’t even notice much, but I always put a burning hot cloth on the area for a minute afterwards too.

Not too bad, and I use a 29g insulin syringe and it works just fine. In the delt, unless I let it leak out accidentally I usually don’t even notice much, but I always put a burning hot cloth on the area for a minute afterwards too.
Thanks bro. I'll be giving it a shot

Just placed an order with jet-labs for test e, deca, test prop , test phenylpropionate , and tren ace.
Super Fast reply, transaction was just as smooth as any other lab.

Thank u sir, will post product pics on arrival.

Just placed an order with jet-labs for test e, deca, test prop , test phenylpropionate , and tren ace.
Super Fast reply, transaction was just as smooth as any other lab.

Thank u sir, will post product pics on arrival.
Sweet I may have to give acouple of those a try as well.

Don't tell me you're trying to get even bigger?? Haha

Sweet I may have to give acouple of those a try as well.

Don't tell me you're trying to get even bigger?? Haha
I have to try to keep up to you, seen a fresh pic of you the other day on another fourm looking real good man real good, keep up the good work.

Waiting for the primo to be in stock. Would be nice to have a few higher concentration products. Looking forward to you introducing them soon!
View attachment 154670

Jet_labs_meso@protonmail.com

Hi there everyone. I'd like to introduce to you my creation, Jet Labs.

For those who are not familiar with me I have many years of brewing experience under my belt and for those who do know me I'd hope you'd say I'm a helpful, stand up member here at Meso. That being said I'll get right to it with all the important stuff :)

$150 minimum order. Orders over $500 receive free shipping, orders $1000 and over receive free shipping plus a Jet Labs mug.

Product list:

Injections

Test-enen 250mg/ml, $40
Test-prop 100mg/ml, $35
Test-phenylprop 100mg/ml, $35
Test-susp 100mg/ml, $45
Bold-cyp 200mg/ml, $45
Nandrolone deca 300mg/ml, $45(SALE $40)
Tren-susp 50mg/ml, $45
Tren-ace 100mg/ml, $45

Orals

Dbol 20mg/cap, $40
Sdrol 10mg/cap, $40
Stanolone 20mg/cap, $40
Tbol 20mg/cap, $40

Security:

I use a paid for VPN service along with TOR on a new computer used only for meso and emails.

Sterilization:

All glassware and tools before use are first washed then rinsed and then sterilized via pressure cooker at 15psi for 30 minutes then baked at 500f for 4 hours.

The vials and stoppers I use are purchased pre washed/pre sterilized via gamma irradiation and filling of vials is done inside a flow hood utilizing a 2.5 micron hepa filter.

Brewing process:

Carrier oil is MCT and capsule filler is a combination of micronized creatine and beet root powder.

My products are double filtered to assure the utmost sterility and quality. First pass is done via .45um bottle top filter and then the product is run through a .2um polycap filter via peristaltic pump. All brewing/filling/cappin/packaging is done in a thoroughly maintained clean room. All tubing used is purchased sterile and tossed after each use. Vials are filled via bottle top dispenser and the unit is cleaned/sterilized before filling of each compound begins.

Shipping:

$25 flat rate anywhere In Canada. All orders will ship within 24 hours If not same day via ExpressPost. Tracking will be provided.

Payment:

Bitcoin is the only payment method currently accepted.

Mission Statement:

My goal is to provide the best service and best products at a very affordable price. Moving forward I will be reinvesting into equipment such as automated labelling, automated capping and digital dispensers etc.

Product Testing:

Every single product I sell will be backed by HPLC reports and for customers who wish to send my products for testing I will reimburse them 100% for cost of the test plus they will receive $100 in store credit as well, but I will only cover one item per product per month of same LOT number. Every new batch of items will have raw purity testing and product quality testing and will be posted up for all to see.

Products coming soon:

Anavar 20mg and 50/mg
Anadrol 50mg
Nolvadex 20mg
Aromasin 12.5mg
Tren-E 200mg/ml
Primo-E 150mg/ml
Mk-677 20mg
Npp 100mg/ml
Winstrol 50mg
Bold-U 300mg/ml

Blends coming soon:

Test-ace/Tren-ace 200mg/ml
Test-susp/Tren-susp 150mg/ml
Tren-ace/Tren-E 250mg/ml

View attachment 154672
View attachment 154673
View attachment 154674

View attachment 154676
View attachment 154677
Waiting for the primo to be in stock. Would be nice to have a few higher concentration products. Looking forward to you introducing them soon!

Primo-e will be available in 4-5 weeks, perhaps sooner.

What items would you like to see with higher concentration?

I've kept the bread and butter compounds at regular concentrations to avoid the use of EO, but I'm more than happy to add higher mg/ml items to go along side the regular mg/ml items if the demand is there :)