Jet Labs (Canadian Domestic Service)

I'll post up a picture of my flow hood later today sure thing.

The polycap filters I use are fine for oils especially considering I only push 5 litres through per unit. My oils are crystal clear and without contaminants.

I have not consulted with Jano regarding the purity of tren-base/deca aside from asking if these compounds normally test lower and I was told they normally do. This is a good question for him no doubt. Perhaps oxidation plays a part as tren base raws change color very quickly when exposed to air.
Did you forget about your promise? Where’s the flow hood?

Did you forget about your promise? Where’s the flow hood?

Nope didn't forget brother, just didn't have the opportunity to go to lab till now. Here's pics of the unit I'm currently using and a picture of the unit I'll be upgrading to shortly.

Current flow hood is powered by 2-740cfm blowers pushing air through 2 sets of pre-filters then the main 2.5 micron hepa filter creating roughly 150-160fpm of sterile air flow.

20211009_063222.jpg
20210919_140944.jpg7955d5dd8157c9acc1473000eb4e3d71.jpg

Last edited:
Nope didn't forget brother, just didn't have the opportunity to go to lab till now. Here's pics of the unit I'm currently using and a picture of the unit I'll be upgrading to shortly.

Current flow hood is powered by 2-740cfm blowers pushing air through 2 sets of pre-filters then the main 2.5 micron hepa filter creating roughly 150-160fpm of sterile air flow.

View attachment 154778
View attachment 154781View attachment 154782

is that off google? What happened to the sign and dated meso paper?

Don't make promises you cant keep on here, instead of agreeing to something. Just say no lab pics. You dont look a tool then

is that off google? What happened to the sign and dated meso paper?

Don't make promises you cant keep on here, instead of agreeing to something. Just say no lab pics. You dont look a tool then

I was editing the post as you were looking I guess. I've done everything I said I would.

Just placed an order with jet-labs for test e, deca, test prop , test phenylpropionate , and tren ace.
Super Fast reply, transaction was just as smooth as any other lab.

Thank u sir, will post product pics on arrival.
Anything I’ve gotten from him has shipped out same day or next day, and shipping is always express,
Very quick.

Primo-e will be available in 4-5 weeks, perhaps sooner.

What items would you like to see with higher concentration?

I've kept the bread and butter compounds at regular concentrations to avoid the use of EO, but I'm more than happy to add higher mg/ml items to go along side the regular mg/ml items if the demand is there :)
Oh I only meant the primo. Thus far only one of the main labs has it in 200 mg/ml and the rest have it in 100 mg/ml. Shit gets pretty expensive when you wanna blast it not to mention the increased number of pins . Would be nice to have more than one lab carry it in a concentration higher than the standard 100 mg/ml. Looking forward to that high dose primo most of all!

Oh I only meant the primo. Thus far only one of the main labs has it in 200 mg/ml and the rest have it in 100 mg/ml. Shit gets pretty expensive when you wanna blast it not to mention the increased number of pins . Would be nice to have more than one lab carry it in a concentration higher than the standard 100 mg/ml. Looking forward to that high dose primo most of all!

I can brew a up a respectfully low pip 200mg Primo-E, but it will have a small amount of EO in it so if the majority is fine with that it's game on otherwise it's 150mg with higher BB and no EO. 150mg/ml Primo-E will be $55-$60 btw and be backed by testing ;)

Last edited:
I can brew a up a respectfully low pip 200mg Primo-E, but it will have a small amount of EO in it so if the majority is fine with that it's game on otherwise it's 150mg with higher BB and no EO. 150mg/ml Primo-E will be $55-$60 btw and be backed by testing ;)
I’d personally prefer 150 mg/ml over any EO. That shit gives me PIP for days.

I’m all for vetting the fuck out of sources, but y’all aren’t giving this dude time to respond and you’re picking apart typos… put the vetting energy where it belongs, not on irrelevant minutia

I’m all for vetting the fuck out of sources, but y’all aren’t giving this dude time to respond and you’re picking apart typos… put the vetting energy where it belongs, not on irrelevant minutia
It was actually a genuine question, since most Canadian sources put guaiacol in their Tren. Better to clarify now rather than later

Hey guys, I'm making a shopping list and curious who's interested in liquid caber .5mg/ml? If enough of you want this I'll start producing it.