Jet Labs (Canadian Domestic Service)

All order places between now and midnight Sunday will receive a free test product of their choosing :)

Good luck to you. Did I miss the titty pics?

May surprise some for my positivity towards a new source but for me I’m happy to see it take place like this. I would much rather someone who was a member and learned all he could and decided to take the leap than a Friday pop up source. Again, good luck!

let the quality of your products drive sales, not the freebies.

Good Luck

Yes absolutely brother. The opening promo isn't my way of buying positive reviews, just my way of having some fun :) If anyone is unhappy with my products for whatever reason I'd hope they'd say so openly here and allow me the opportunity to remedy the situation as best I can.

Good luck @JetsFan you're a real gem to the homebrew section. If your quality and customer service are as good as your brewing skills an knowledge, you'll have no problems

Have you consulted with Jano regarding what the 32% impurity may be on the Tren Base that you brewed before testing?

I have not consulted with Jano regarding the purity of tren-base/deca aside from asking if these compounds normally test lower and I was told they normally do. This is a good question for him no doubt. Perhaps oxidation plays a part as tren base raws change color very quickly when exposed to air.
It's just trenbolone getting all sorts of screwed up as far as I can tell.

It's like signature thing for tren base - either it's more sensitive or it's not sold as well as other powders and waits for far too long in the warehouses.

Would helping guys out in homebrew section and posting in men's health forum still be ok or am I only to post here for now on?

And thanks brother ;)

If you kept it to a minimum and were doing it strictly to help others and not trying to blur the line between source and member, i personally wouldn't give you shit for it.

Wow Meso sure has turned into a dump these days. GL

The underground has been a dump since before my arrival. i know you know that.

Jets is a knowledgeable brewer turned source that brought pretty much everything to his intro that members ask for. i don't see how that makes the UG forum any dumpier than it was a week ago before he decided to join the dark side. If anything it's less dumpier than last week because Spaz of the 1-Stop Domestic Shit Show decided to leave.

We could insult him for no reason or pick apart each and every picture he posted to nail him to the wall for a label or two that is slightly crooked, but at the moment i think he's off to a decent start.

The underground has been a dump since before my arrival. i know you know that.

Jets is a knowledgeable brewer turned source that brought pretty much everything to his intro that members ask for. i don't see how that makes the UG forum any dumpier than it was a week ago before he decided to join the dark side. If anything it's less dumpier than last week because Spaz of the 1-Stop Domestic Shit Show decided to leave.

We could insult him for no reason or pick apart each and every picture he posted to nail him to the wall for a label or two that is slightly crooked, but at the moment i think he's off to a decent start.

I fully admit there will be a few labels that will be slightly off, but when I get a labeling and vial capping machine everything will be absolutely spot on aside from my sanity lolo_O:p

Last edited: