Jet Labs (Canadian Domestic Service)

So you have atleast 3 long proven Canadian labs up there. Yet you'd consider using some complete random brewer with Zero history?!?!?! Not too bright are ya? lol
They all started somewhere. Or do you think they just started with the entire customer bases that they currently have?

I've tried all 3 labs, plus some of the smaller ones. Why not give this one a chance too? There's thousands in testing posted. Can't say that about many of the other labs.

And who's to say your bathtub brew won't? Jano's bunk tests? lol
Man could you be anymore of a stereotypical American? You guys are always trying to insert yourselves in anything that doesn't involve you in any way.

Let the gear speak for itself. Same as any other lab. I'll be choosing acouple things off the list to try. Itll either be just as good as anything else and I'll have another reliable source or it won't.

The free test product with each order promo will be extended to next Sunday at midnight. Thank you fellas and I look forward to all your reviews :)

Nice l
View attachment 154670

Jet_labs_meso@protonmail.com

Hi there everyone. I'd like to introduce to you my creation, Jet Labs.

For those who are not familiar with me I have many years of brewing experience under my belt and for those who do know me I'd hope you'd say I'm a helpful, stand up member here at Meso. That being said I'll get right to it with all the important stuff :)

$150 minimum order. Orders over $500 receive free shipping, orders $1000 and over receive free shipping plus a Jet Labs mug.

Product list:

Injections

Test-enen 250mg/ml, $40
Test-prop 100mg/ml, $35
Test-phenylprop 100mg/ml, $35
Test-susp 100mg/ml, $45
Bold-cyp 200mg/ml, $45
Nandrolone deca 300mg/ml, $45(SALE $40)
Tren-susp 50mg/ml, $45
Tren-ace 100mg/ml, $45

Orals

Dbol 20mg/cap, $40
Sdrol 10mg/cap, $40
Stanolone 20mg/cap, $40
Tbol 20mg/cap, $40

Security:

I use a paid for VPN service along with TOR on a new computer used only for meso and emails.

Sterilization:

All glassware and tools before use are first washed then rinsed and then sterilized via pressure cooker at 15psi for 30 minutes then baked at 500f for 4 hours.

The vials and stoppers I use are purchased pre washed/pre sterilized via gamma irradiation and filling of vials is done inside a flow hood utilizing a 2.5 micron hepa filter.

Brewing process:

Carrier oil is MCT and capsule filler is a combination of micronized creatine and beet root powder.

My products are double filtered to assure the utmost sterility and quality. First pass is done via .45um bottle top filter and then the product is run through a .2um polycap filter via peristaltic pump. All brewing/filling/cappin/packaging is done in a thoroughly maintained clean room. All tubing used is purchased sterile and tossed after each use. Vials are filled via bottle top dispenser and the unit is cleaned/sterilized before filling of each compound begins.

Shipping:

$25 flat rate anywhere In Canada. All orders will ship within 24 hours If not same day via ExpressPost. Tracking will be provided.

Payment:

Bitcoin is the only payment method currently accepted.

Mission Statement:

My goal is to provide the best service and best products at a very affordable price. Moving forward I will be reinvesting into equipment such as automated labelling, automated capping and digital dispensers etc.

Product Testing:

Every single product I sell will be backed by HPLC reports and for customers who wish to send my products for testing I will reimburse them 100% for cost of the test plus they will receive $100 in store credit as well, but I will only cover one item per product per month of same LOT number. Every new batch of items will have raw purity testing and product quality testing and will be posted up for all to see.

Products coming soon:

Anavar 20mg and 50/mg
Anadrol 50mg
Nolvadex 20mg
Aromasin 12.5mg
Tren-E 200mg/ml
Primo-E 150mg/ml
Mk-677 20mg
Npp 100mg/ml
Winstrol 50mg
Bold-U 300mg/ml

Blends coming soon:

Test-ace/Tren-ace 200mg/ml
Test-susp/Tren-susp 150mg/ml
Tren-ace/Tren-E 250mg/ml

View attachment 154672
View attachment 154673
View attachment 154674

View attachment 154676
View attachment 154677
Nice labels and those suspensions are cool man . You used 10% bb only . Can't see winstrol suspension though

Don't try and front you fake ass! You've been a loud mouth punk as a member and now you want people to take you serious????? lol oh the irony......

Post in thread 'Ciraws/International raws source' Ciraws/International raws source
Isn’t it a good thing that he knows how to shut it off? You sound like a woke liberal trying to dig up a persons past and cancel them.

Vet the fuck out of a source for the quality of their gear or customer service. But leave the rest of it alone.

Sponsors