Jet Labs (Canadian Domestic Service)

Donate blood… helps out big time.

THIS!

But whole blood donation only 1x per year and the rest of the donations should be rbc only imho otherwise run risk of crashing platelet count and that's no bueno.

That being said I'm not a physician and I'm sure @Harley00 would have his own opinions on this topic.

THIS!

But whole blood donation only 1x per year and the rest of the donations should be rbc only imho otherwise run risk of crashing platelet count and that's no bueno.

That being said I'm not a physician and I'm sure @Harley00 would have his own opinions on this topic.
No you’re right. I went twice in a row and my numbers dropped. First donation was 186, second was in the 140s. So I’m taking a break as I’m sure it dropped even more after that donation.

No you’re right. I went twice in a row and my numbers dropped. First donation was 186, second was in the 140s. So I’m taking a break as I’m sure it dropped even more after that donation.
I donate every 56 days on or off blast. Always feel better after donation..How were you able to do it more.than 56 days?

I donate every 56 days on or off blast. Always feel better after donation..How were you able to do it more.than 56 days?
I’m not. I went right when I was allowed to and my numbers were still that low from the last donation. I was off blast both times, just TRT.

Donate blood… helps out big time.

THIS!

I usually go every 3 months. Even get a phlebotomy at clinic if necessary. So with bold I would have to go more often and that may cause more sides.

I can see how twice in a row would have you think that… poor choice of wording. I pretty much went and went again 56 days later.
Is that normal? Do your number jump up faster?
56 is the max my hemoglobin is always high end 160 to 180. 180 considered high. Looking at chatt I average 170

Iv never donated , if hematocrit/hemoglobin go up drop your dosage to 100mg /120mg a week for a month or 2, this should lower your numbers enough to run another blast etc theres other factors and issues that come into play with continuous high cbc counts, but typically lower your dosage and hydrate well and the numbers will decrease.