Jet Labs (Canadian Domestic Service)

Apple Cider Vinegar capsules/tablets help with that at all?
I used to drink shots of Bragg apple cider vinegar with mothers because that offered the most health benefits but I couldn't stand the taste. I need to get some more tablets/capsules.

Ive been drinking alot of milk lately since I stopped buying almond milk. That stuff is so watered down and expensive I don't feel I'm justified in purchasing it anymore when I can get a 4 litre jug of 2% milk for $5

I used to drink shots of Bragg apple cider vinegar with mothers because that offered the most health benefits but I couldn't stand the taste. I need to get some more tablets/capsules.

Ive been drinking alot of milk lately since I stopped buying almond milk. That stuff is so watered down and expensive I don't feel I'm justified in purchasing it anymore when I can get a 4 litre jug of 2% milk for $5

I quit drinking milk years ago and boy do I feel better now a days. I strongly believe optimal gut health is a major contributing factor to a long life with less health issues and very minimal dairy intake is night and day difference for me.

I quit drinking milk years ago and boy do I feel better now a days. I strongly believe optimal gut health is a major contributing factor to a long life with less health issues and very minimal dairy intake is night and day difference for me.
Ever since I switched to lactose free and take a probiotic with dinner I’ve noticed a difference as well.

Anyone of you gentlemen have opinions on how I should dose this next cycle? My current cycle has been 400mg test e with Ed Injections.

Planning to go something like 400mg test E, 400mg Primo, 400mg bold Cyp

Would you guys do like Ed all in one shot (just back load a slin pin with the 3 oils type thing, 2 compounds one day 1 the next and do every other day? Or something different?

Anyone of you gentlemen have opinions on how I should dose this next cycle? My current cycle has been 400mg test e with Ed Injections.

Planning to go something like 400mg test E, 400mg Primo, 400mg bold Cyp

Would you guys do like Ed all in one shot (just back load a slin pin with the 3 oils type thing, 2 compounds one day 1 the next and do every other day? Or something different?

1ml of each 2x per week(Monday/Thursday) with 25g/1" seems pretty standard imho and just use less test if you only want 400/week.

1ml of each 2x per week(Monday/Thursday) with 25g/1" seems pretty standard imho and just use less test if you only want 400/week.
I guess more or less as long as I can do all of them in the same syringe that's all that matters. Ed makes me feel good anecdotally and keeps me more stable I feel so I think I'll just do my ratio ed or eod for stability are those compounds each in mct oil?

I guess more or less as long as I can do all of them in the same syringe that's all that matters. Ed makes me feel good anecdotally and keeps me more stable I feel so I think I'll just do my ratio ed or eod for stability are those compounds each in mct oil?

Yes all are in mct oil and can be mixed in same syringe and if you prefer daily shots with a slin pin that would most certainly offer the most stable blood levels and avoid scar tissue build up, but poke 3 stoppers with a slin pin tip it will get dull as shit so you'd want luer lock insulin syringe pins for daily.

Just placed my third order and the service is unreal, extremely fast and a pleasure to deal with, super nice guy.

Just finished my third bottle of primo e 200 and I have 2 more left, definitely seeing great results at 600mg a week. going to throw in a low dose of tren e for 10 weeks and anavar. Should get the tren e soon.
That green tape is no joke lol

Yes all are in mct oil and can be mixed in same syringe and if you prefer daily shots with a slin pin that would most certainly offer the most stable blood levels and avoid scar tissue build up, but poke 3 stoppers with a slin pin tip it will get dull as shit so you'd want luer lock insulin syringe pins for daily.
My plan is to just use one slin pin to draw all of the compounds and then backload it into a fresh one. Mainly because I still have like 40 slin pins on hand. Might look for some leur lock in this small Guage I like though. Do you imagine there would be any concerns with sterility assuming I keep thinks hygienic? I know people have mixed opinions about puncturing multiple stoppers

My plan is to just use one slin pin to draw all of the compounds and then backload it into a fresh one. Mainly because I still have like 40 slin pins on hand. Might look for some leur lock in this small Guage I like though. Do you imagine there would be any concerns with sterility assuming I keep thinks hygienic? I know people have mixed opinions about puncturing multiple stoppers

There's nothing wrong with poking multiple stoppers so long as you wipe them properly first and to backload an insulin syringe you need to remove the plunger and that I don't recommend.

You can buy some 50ml sterile vials and transfer in the correct amount of each compound and then draw out your .8mls every day with slin pin and you're good or buy luer lock syringes, up to you brother.

There's nothing wrong with poking multiple stoppers so long as you wipe them properly first and to backload an insulin syringe you need to remove the plunger and that I don't recommend.

You can buy some 50ml sterile vials and transfer in the correct amount of each compound and then draw out your .8mls every day with slin pin and you're good or buy luer lock syringes, up to you brother.
Just ordered some leur lock insulin syringes with 30g leur locks, until then I might back load just to avoid doing 3 shots each day. But definitely want to minimize chances for contamination so I hope to not do that for long. Thanks for your input brother

Drawing with a slin pin takes decades man. Draw with a 20G if you value your time.

Drawing with a slin pin takes decades man. Draw with a 20G if you value your time.
Only concern is if I go too heavy on Guage with Ed dosing regiment it would tear up the stopper pretty savagely don't you think? My test E 250 in mct only takes maybe 30 seconds to draw... I do have some 25g leur lock I could try though