Jet Labs (Canadian Domestic Service)

My local testers didn't report any excessive pip from the DHB, but if anyone here would like to try a vial and report back on pip please raise your hand.

This will be to try out right away and not squirrel away for an upcoming cycle lol.

Thank you :)
Did some 1 say DHB?

Attachments

• 11223B0A-5821-42B9-9A8A-316C503A5E59.gif
    11223B0A-5821-42B9-9A8A-316C503A5E59.gif
    4 MB · Views: 6
Last edited:
My local testers didn't report any excessive pip from the DHB, but if anyone here would like to try a vial and report back on pip please raise your hand.

This will be to try out right away and not squirrel away for an upcoming cycle lol.

Thank you :)
I am about to pin it today...
Do you recommend mixing it with another vial. I was thinking of doing half half with something else? Also should I warm this one before pinning or ?

Thanks

Do you recommend mixing it with another vial. I was thinking of doing half half with something else? Also should I warm this one before pinning or ?

Thanks
Do it solo so you can get a real gauge of the pip seems like alot of people are looking anecdotal reports

Thanks
Do it solo so you can get a real gauge of the pip seems like alot of people are looking anecdotal reports

Mix half n half with something else and if no issues try half a ml by itself and if no issues try a full ml by itself and I always warmed the vials before drawing.

lmfao Jets finest shills

I'm still confused what your deal is? Unless a source is an outright scammer why not just fuck off out of their thread if you dislike their service/product/the person? Get a hobby, go paint some model airplanes or something.

190 pages of positive reviews from what I see. Disclaimer I've never touched a Jet Labs product in my life.

I'm still confused what your deal is? Unless a source is an outright scammer why not just fuck off out of their thread if you dislike their service/product/the person? Get a hobby, go paint some model airplanes or something.

190 pages of positive reviews from what I see. Disclaimer I've never touched a Jet Labs product in my life.

Last November some twat was emailing me with sob stories and begging for discounts/free gear so I offered like 50% off to be nice, but that wasn't good enough for him and he started ranting away avout me being a stupid drug dealer blah blah blah so I told him to go pleasure his mother and shortly after that is when my thread started being visited by the troll fairy lol.

Pretty sure cherokee, runtren, kp300 and cdnguy are one in the same and the individual I had the pleasure of dealing with :rolleyes:

On the upside I'm the only source who has a mascot so there's that ha ha.

I see 190 pages of shill reviews with zero testing to back up any single review, u confused cunt.

Last November some twat was emailing me with sob stories and begging for discounts/free gear so I offered like 50% off to be nice, but that wasn't good enough for him and he started ranting away avout me being a stupid drug dealer blah blah blah so I told him to go pleasure his mother and shortly after that is when my thread started being visited by the troll fairy lol.

Pretty sure cherokee, runtren, kp300 and cdnguy are one in the same and the individual I had the pleasure of dealing with :rolleyes:

On the upside I'm the only source who has a mascot so there's that ha ha.
LOL Sorry drug peddler this is my only account, but keep that tin foil hat on. It's a great look lmao

I see 190 pages of shill reviews with zero testing to back up any single review, u confused cunt lol

LOL Sorry drug peddler this is my only account, but keep that tin foil hat on. It's a great look lmao
You gotta let go of this one, man. There's been like 1 guy who has done blind testing of 2 UGLs in the entire history of Canadian boards. If you're complaining about not having customers sending in samples to Janoshik or otherwise, you have to point that out for almost every single Canadian lab.

Better to have tested his own stuff than be completely untested, no?

He keeps coming back because people keep replying to him.

He clearly has mental problems and needs medication. Seek help whoever you are.

If you want the products tested so badly then send them in yourself you fucking goof. Prove everyone you were right but otherwise eat shit.

Snake oil you say? I have blood work on 200mg of jets test cyp. 1500 ng/dl total test. It's very smooth and properly dosed. I also have very similar bloodwork on pharma test cyp with same dosing.

Snake oil you say? I have blood work on 200mg of jets test cyp. 1500 ng/dl total test. It's very smooth and properly dosed. I also have very similar bloodwork on pharma test cyp with same dosing.

There's no reasoning with unstable, uneducated internet trolls so best to just put them on ignore and forget they even exist :)

I see 190 pages of shill reviews with zero testing to back up any single review, u confused cunt.

I can almost garantee you’ll still have something to complain about once I test one of these bottles and IF it comes back good to go.

I can almost garantee you’ll still have something to complain about once I test one of these bottles and IF it comes back good to go.

Anyone who's says anything remotely positive he will call a shill, even members who've been here 4/5/6 years and I'm 100% sure all positive results he will claim are doctored so why some continue to feed his need for attention I do not know? All of my customers are very happy and nobody here has anything to prove to this little worm :)

First order from jet. Communication was excellent, same with response time. Package was delivered 2 days after order was placed. Overall was definitely order again! Plus having some unique products and dosage options in Canada was definitely needed!