Jet Labs (Canadian Domestic Service)

Glad to see the forum back up

Quick review on Jets Anavar 50mg’s. I transitioned to these after finishing up some leftover var from another lab for the last 6 weeks of my current mast/test/ment cycle.

I’ve been using 50mg an hour preworkout and the difference was quite noteable. Much better pump, more vascularity and no calf/lower back debilitating pumps.

Also, the test P and mast P are great. Only minor pip in the quad (with anything for me), nowhere else (even traps).

Glad to see the forum back up

Quick review on Jets Anavar 50mg’s. I transitioned to these after finishing up some leftover var from another lab for the last 6 weeks of my current mast/test/ment cycle.

I’ve been using 50mg an hour preworkout and the difference was quite noteable. Much better pump, more vascularity and no calf/lower back debilitating pumps.

Also, the test P and mast P are great. Only minor pip in the quad (with anything for me), nowhere else (even traps).

Using more var gives you less lower back pumps lol?

Quick update on the DHB...
Happy to report that I haven’t experienced any PIP since beginning earlier this week. I have always pinned .5cc mixed with other oils.

Haven’t heated it either before pinning.

Great brew! @Jet Labs

lmfao Jets finest shills
Omg!!1 someone left a positive review on a UGL they've been using?! LMFAO, totally must be a shill.

Why even comment, and bump this thread if you're so paranoid about shills?

Imo, kinda pathetic to lurk a thread just randomly call people out, but whatever floats your boat.

Think it would be an issue if I mixed the MCT oil base with a Cottonseed Oil base in the same pin?

I'm just finishing off some Mast E I have left over from another source as I get into my cruise with the JL Test E.

Think it would be an issue if I mixed the MCT oil base with a Cottonseed Oil base in the same pin?

I'm just finishing off some Mast E I have left over from another source as I get into my cruise with the JL Test E.
No issues at all I mix mct oils with gso and sesame never been a problem

No issue at all. I have been doing this exact combo as I had an old bottle of t400 with cotton seed oil. The MCT oil makes everything smooth as butter to pin.

Had to reup some profina. I would highly recommend guys who are sceptical about blends to give it a shot. For years I snubbed my nose at blends but this has been a great cycle and I’m impressed. A+