Jet Labs (Canadian Domestic Service)

Anybody mix compounds with different oils in the same vial? Just trying to find a way to travel with not as many vials and make it easier to draw a shot or is it too hard to make sure you get a consistent dose this way?

Anybody mix compounds with different oils in the same vial? Just trying to find a way to travel with not as many vials and make it easier to draw a shot or is it too hard to make sure you get a consistent dose this way?

How long you traveling for and in country or out?

if your travelling inside canada just put it all in your check bag i’ve dune it back and forth from the east coast to alberta the past 18 years and never a problem

Ill be honest man, orals aside, traveling int with oils and possibly pins is not something i recommend unless you have a script. Also depends on where you are going as well.
i do have a prescription. Not for all of it but I would travel with the prescription vial.

if your travelling inside canada just put it all in your check bag i’ve dune it back and forth from the east coast to alberta the past 18 years and never a problem

Are steroids not illegal in Canada? Or they just don’t care? Seems kind of weird that they wouldn’t care but I have actually heard this before from other people too so I believe it.

Are steroids not illegal in Canada? Or they just don’t care? Seems kind of weird that they wouldn’t care but I have actually heard this before from other people too so I believe it.
Possession for personal use is legal in Canada. No offense but this is something you should definitely be familiar with as an AAS user in Canada

. No offense but this is something you should definitely be familiar with as an AAS user in Canada

No offense but I don’t really care, I use AAS either way and it changes absolutely nothing about my blasts. Thanks for the sass though buddy

Last edited:
Just pin a bit extra before you leave and not worry about bringing any with you cause last thing you want is to deal with customs officials slapping on those rubber gloves :oops:
I could do that. I might just cut my blast short this time around to prevent any unwanted entries in an exit only hole.

The gear vial of test I’m using from jet fucked me up. I don’t know what’s wrong in it but yeah. When I shot it some days ago, my ass got so inflamed , it tripled, I could barely walk or sit . The day after I had the strongest flue I’ve ever had in my entire life. I couldn’t eat, move, talk or do anything, horrible body aches, like a flue but 1000x worse….

I don’t know what it is in it that fucked me that hard. I used other brands and never had that. I really want to use Jet because of the good customer service and prices but yeah.

I don’t know what could’ve caused that.. A solvant dosage problem in it? I don’t know

The gear vial of test I’m using from jet fucked me up. I don’t know what’s wrong in it but yeah. When I shot it some days ago, my ass got so inflamed , it tripled, I could barely walk or sit . The day after I had the strongest flue I’ve ever had in my entire life. I couldn’t eat, move, talk or do anything, horrible body aches, like a flue but 1000x worse….

I don’t know what it is in it that fucked me that hard. I used other brands and never had that. I really want to use Jet because of the good customer service and prices but yeah.

I don’t know what could’ve caused that.. A solvant dosage problem in it? I don’t know
Test E?

Virgin muscle? Also sounds like test flu man. I had it once but I was a new user. How long have you been pinning? Could also be a reaction to mct, Have you used this carrier oil before with these other brands you’ve used?

Virgin muscle? Also sounds like test flu man. I had it once but I was a new user. How long have you been pinning? Could also be a reaction to mct, Have you used this carrier oil before with these other brands you’ve used?
You do know that “Test Flue” doesn’t really exist right , it’s from inflammation in your body from Solvants. I used other companies and I was 100% fine, I used a vial from jet that had mct oil a long time ago and was fine. Been on gear for years….

Jet fuckedup the dosages in solvants or did a mistake brewing I guess….

Whatever. I’ll just change brands. I’m sick of Jet. Full of sides from pinning his gear :/

Whatever. I’ll just change brands. I’m sick of Jet. Full of sides from pinning his gear :/

Lol gear doesn’t work that way bud. You don’t get worse sides from “shittier gear” . It’s either gear or it’s not. Sounds like you have alterior motives tbh , I’ve been on his test E and test 500 ever since he opened and have had 0 pip even with the 500

You do know that “Test Flue” doesn’t really exist right , it’s from inflammation in your body from Solvants. I used other companies and I was 100% fine, I used a vial from jet that had mct oil a long time ago and was fine. Been on gear for years….

Jet fuckedup the dosages in solvants or did a mistake brewing I guess….

Your posting resembles Dunning Kruger. If you follow the boards and are relatively 'in the know', you'll note that the vast, vast majority of complaints about horrid knots and swelling seem to get attributed to Test E. In recent years this has been noted significantly more frequently.

I don't know what Jet does or doesn't do, but it's most likely you've encountered the painful Test E raws issue. One that is somewhat invisible to brewers and appears usually many months after the product has been brewed. A vial that was painless 6 months ago could cause massive swelling today. It's not too many solvents, it's not bacteria, it's the raws.

I was under the impression this problem had mostly subsided but because it lags, it's difficult to know when it will really resolve. I would talk to Jet and see if he might replace it with some Test C, with which you should have no issues. This is a common solution, again, if you were in the know.