Jet Labs (Canadian Domestic Service)

I have had nothing but highly positive experiences with jet and his products, incredibly high quality gear and oil that i would run over any other lab (and ive tried a bunch) communication is great and shipping is fast.

You've almost got it, but not quite. He doesn't shit on every lab. He specifically avoids shitting on a couple of labs who he doesn't mention at all. Because that's how this marketing gimmick works. Even if you ask him who a good lab is, he won't respond on that account. When you google a Canadian lab name you'll find comments like his from various accounts. Someone stumbles upon Jet and sees all this negativity so they get wary and bugger off.

But he never says anything at all about a few other labs, so once they've decided they're a bit scared by the 'drama' in Jet's thread, they google other labs. Then they find themselves on very specific forums where these labs have nothing but stellar reviews.

There's more than one way that these reps push gear. There will always be the bullshit positive reviews for the labs they sell for, but don't underestimate the value of the bullshit negative reviews they make for their competitors. On Meso it could be called the Naps/Anabolex special, but it's pervasive in the Canadian scene as well.
Very astute. I confess I hadn't thought of that angle at all. In any case I've dealt with Jets long enough and have the bloodwork to prove that his wares are legit.

I just received my order, dbol, superdrol, test C. Also got few extra with it (thanks jet Lab). Haven't cycled in two years so I will put in my report once it kicks in.

Ordering was simple, rep answered any questions. It took a week for everything. No complaints

Attachments

• IMG_20230120_094110_1CS.jpg
    IMG_20230120_094110_1CS.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 80
Wanted to post an update on some things I haven’t used from Jets before.

Currently blasting on test cyp and tren e. Also trying out his prami.

Almost done the blast and can safely say everything is working better than expected. Would highly recommend these three products.

Strength and size are up nicely. Sex drive is through the roof... I think the prami is making me worse than I usually am. Haha

Wanted to post an update on some things I haven’t used from Jets before.

Currently blasting on test cyp and tren e. Also trying out his prami.

Almost done the blast and can safely say everything is working better than expected. Would highly recommend these three products.

Strength and size are up nicely. Sex drive is through the roof... I think the prami is making me worse than I usually am. Haha
Good to hear it went well!
Whats was ur dosing protocol for the prami .5mg before bed?

Yet another order im over impressed with, came faster and had extra in it. Its to the point now that im excited to open the packages to see whats in there

Crypto Reaction GIF by BitPal

Let us know how eq and npp work together
4.5 Weeks in, 750 Test E/500 Bold Cyp/300 NPP per week. I've been feeling fucking amazing up until today, with zero issues. Idk if I've just comedown with something, or what, but it feels like crashed E2 symptoms. Headache, extreme lethargy, have no energy to do anything, joints achy af, no libido, very little appetite, lips chapped af. Felt fine yesterday. I'm thinking about dropping the Test down and pinning some Test Prop I have to see if I start to feel any better in the meantime while I wait to go get bloods done. Weird considering I ran NPP to try and help offset the effects of Bold on E2.

4.5 Weeks in, 750 Test E/500 Bold Cyp/300 NPP per week. I've been feeling fucking amazing up until today, with zero issues. Idk if I've just comedown with something, or what, but it feels like crashed E2 symptoms. Headache, extreme lethargy, have no energy to do anything, joints achy af, no libido, very little appetite, lips chapped af. Felt fine yesterday. I'm thinking about dropping the Test down and pinning some Test Prop I have to see if I start to feel any better in the meantime while I wait to go get bloods done. Weird considering I ran NPP to try and help offset the effects of Bold on E2.
Too much gear dude. Your getting toxic.

Thats cuz these fuckards don't know what they're doing. They're more amazed by customer service, shipping, and packaging. lol

Too much gear dude. Your getting toxic.
Ran 500 Test E/300 Mast E/300 NPP my last blast and had a similar issue, which is what it most likely is. Came down with a flu for 2-3 days and was gtg after that, bloods were fine as well. Again though, it's entirely subjective and not to be that guy, but isn't it kind of contradictory to virtue signal while you were cranking 1200mg Test/900mg EQ/600mg Primo per week at one point? Lol ;)

Last edited:
Ran 500 Test E/300 Mast E/300 NPP my last blast and had a similar issue, which is what it most likely is. Came down with a flu for 2-3 days and was gtg after that, bloods were fine as well. Again though, it's entirely subjective and not to be that guy, but isn't it kind of contradictory to virtue signal while you were cranking 1200mg Test/900mg EQ/600mg Primo per week at one point? Lol ;)
How much do you weight? Lean body mass.
I compete 237lbs on stage shredded..
Most people don’t need that much gear to make progress. I don’t start my cycle at 1200mg of test and add more to it.. off-season vs pre contest are completely different. You can ask any coach with experience and they will tell you is a lot of gear.. you will get toxic at some point that’s all I’m saying.

How much do you weight? Lean body mass.
I compete 237lbs on stage shredded..
Most people don’t need that much gear to make progress. I don’t start my cycle at 1200mg of test and add more to it.. off-season vs pre contest are completely different. You can ask any coach with experience and they will tell you is a lot of gear.. you will get toxic at some point that’s all I’m saying.
I'm not adding onto the doses that I'm currently running lol and I'm also currently in an offseason to compete in classic which is my goal and the reason being, 6' 220lbs while still holding lean into this massing phase.