Jet Labs (Canadian Domestic Service)

I’ll be hitting you up for tips on how to sneak stuff in there if I get the call haha usually I just tape a couple weeks supply to my thigh for the drive in camps but everywhere is different
Just curious, does this mean even if you have a doctor's note/prescription you're not allowed to bring in gear?

I think you got me confused with another cat man, I'm new to boards. I have no personal connection to anyone here, Ive only had contact with one member which all they did was help me out with finding labs and gave me a run down how things work.

I don't even know what a fucking shilling is unless we're talking UK money..... I'm 33 year old carpenter from Ontario man.

I think you got me confused with another cat man, I'm new to boards. I have no personal connection to anyone here, Ive only had contact with one member which all they did was help me out with finding labs and gave me a run down how things work.

I don't even know what a fucking shilling is unless we're talking UK money..... I'm 33 year old carpenter from Ontario man.
Ignore the troll brother. His schtick is shitting on literally every UGL on this board. Never has anything productive to contribute. Also, good to see another Carpenter in here! Union?

Ignore the troll brother. His schtick is shitting on literally every UGL on this board. Never has anything productive to contribute. Also, good to see another Carpenter in here! Union?
I figured that, boy needs to take some anti estrogen. I started off in a union, then went off on my own, got a small crew of 8 guys now

@Rachet101 or should I say Jet boy. Keep shilling away and making fake accounts Jet your a little bitch that couldn't handle a little heat for me. Sad ASF ....lol
Hey @KP300 dose that mean kockpuller3000? Is 3000 guys pulled your record ? Or is it what your goal # is? Anyway, why do you constantly run your mouth on every labs thread? You know nothing about gear or lifting.. can’t lift much in moms basement right??I’m going to make it my personal mission to troll the fuck out of you and discredit you on every post you make. Out of every troll I’ve encountered your my # 1 sweetie. Oh and I’m on a shit load of tren so expect 8 weeks Of fun! @KP300 you there??? @KP300 ???

Union Rodbuster from Ontario!

You've almost got it, but not quite. He doesn't shit on every lab. He specifically avoids shitting on a couple of labs who he doesn't mention at all. Because that's how this marketing gimmick works. Even if you ask him who a good lab is, he won't respond on that account. When you google a Canadian lab name you'll find comments like his from various accounts. Someone stumbles upon Jet and sees all this negativity so they get wary and bugger off.

But he never says anything at all about a few other labs, so once they've decided they're a bit scared by the 'drama' in Jet's thread, they google other labs. Then they find themselves on very specific forums where these labs have nothing but stellar reviews.

There's more than one way that these reps push gear. There will always be the bullshit positive reviews for the labs they sell for, but don't underestimate the value of the bullshit negative reviews they make for their competitors. On Meso it could be called the Naps/Anabolex special, but it's pervasive in the Canadian scene as well.

Last edited: