Jet Labs (Canadian Domestic Service)

PIP usually comes down to your body not able to handle a higher concentration. The easy solution is to just dilute it. Had some PIP with his T500 (which honestly a bit of PIP is to be expected at that concentration), after going 50/50 with castor oil it fixed the problem. And oral castor oil is apparently good for hair growth, so maybe injecting it as a carrier oil is even better.
I think it also depends on your tolerance to certain oils. I get more pip from mct vs Gso it seems.

Looks like it’s back to the 5am gym sessions.. First pin of the massing cycle started today - Test E/Bold Cyp/NPP.

May the gains be with you in the New Year gents.

Probably has something to do with the heat that's on him. A little birdie told me he freaked out and closed shop.

Made an order for Test E, nolvadex, arimidex & anavar. First time ordering with Jet.

He responded quickly and sent my order out right away.

I'll post feedback once I have had a chance to test everything out.

Jet is still up and running just not on the forums. Seems like he just took a few days off, just made an order with him no issue

Same for me no issues, been running with jet since the beginning and i am quite happy with the results. Just got my order today, I bought on the 1st of january

BBB
Same for me no issues, been running with jet since the beginning and i am quite happy with the results. Just got my order today, I bought on the 1st of january
I made my first order with him a month ago and am impressed - to those in the know does he put out a new pricelist/ along with current promotions every month? Or am I safe making a new order with Decembers pricelist ?

BBB

I made my first order with him a month ago and am impressed - to those in the know does he put out a new pricelist/ along with current promotions every month? Or am I safe making a new order with Decembers pricelist ?
You're good I asked the same thing just buy with the December list