Jet Labs (Canadian Domestic Service)

Got my late December order in today , 3rd or 4th order, and still just as impressed as i was with first order..
Ya I’m impressed too - I really like how the flip tops come off the vials clean without leaving jagged edges that catch the Cotten swabs ! Seriously never seen that with any other lab…

told jets i was heading to camp for 3 months and security was on the crazy side, asked him if it was possible to get a big jug of a test blend so he brewed up 150 test pp teste 100 pml and the stuff turned out to be one of the better blends i’ve used and will use in the future if he’s willing to make more thx for taking the time to brew this Jet we both no you never got rich off it lol but it’s stuff like this keeps us comeing back

Attachments

• 624B3760-1809-4721-8530-D44E443269A5.jpeg
    624B3760-1809-4721-8530-D44E443269A5.jpeg
    174.4 KB · Views: 66
told jets i was heading to camp for 3 months and security was on the crazy side, asked him if it was possible to get a big jug of a test blend so he brewed up 150 test pp teste 100 pml and the stuff turned out to be one of the better blends i’ve used and will use in the future if he’s willing to make more thx for taking the time to brew this Jet we both no you never got rich off it lol but it’s stuff like this keeps us comeing back
Where you working for 3 months straight lol. I thought 21 and 7 was bad lol. Are you going to slap your delatesryl label on that bad boy or what lol