Jet Labs (Canadian Domestic Service)

I've been taking 40mg of winstrol a day for the past week for strength while on a cut, and fingering the lady friend makes me feel like an amputee trying to dig in a coin slot. 10/10

I've been taking 40mg of winstrol a day for the past week for strength while on a cut, and fingering the lady friend makes me feel like an amputee trying to dig in a coin slot. 10/10
This is your review for Jets Winnie? LOL A teenage boy could do better you retard. Please refrain from posting in future.

Is anyone successfully using the 200mg/ML primo without crippling themselves with pip the day after?
Could be mct oil... shit hurt like hell and took me forever to get used to it. 200 mg primo will have a little bite but that should go away as your body gets used to a compound. It really is genetic. Some assholes can pin hot sauce to the dick with no pip it seems.

Could be mct oil... shit hurt like hell and took me forever to get used to it. 200 mg primo will have a little bite but that should go away as your body gets used to a compound. It really is genetic. Some assholes can pin hot sauce to the dick with no pip it seems.
Ya it seems to be the high concentration for me. Jets prop stings like a bitch too but I guess that’s normal? Test 300 in migy85 seems to be ok for me. Same with cotton seed

I have only tried Nordics Primo 200 and the PIP was really bad

How is the PIP for Jets Primo 200? I am very interested to try it out when he has it back in stock!

Thank you

I have only tried Nordics Primo 200 and the PIP was really bad

How is the PIP for Jets Primo 200? I am very interested to try it out when he has it back in stock!

Thank you
I pinned 0.4cc on Sunday in my quad with test and npp and I was limping around for 3 days. I have since switched to a diff lab at 150 and it’s much smoother after my pins.

Made the mistake of going subq with it once. Took me a week to not feel pain whenever my shirt rubbed it. Swole up like crazy too. Never again.
Yeah i can with under half a mill but it will feel like a bruise for days. Test cyp is OK from jet pretty minimal pip I did the 100ml unfiltered and just used syringe filters. Saved my ass from the bite of qsc test e. Couldn't walk from it at first. Got better but still hurts so going to try to save that for cruising with primo.

I pinned 0.4cc on Sunday in my quad with test and npp and I was limping around for 3 days. I have since switched to a diff lab at 150 and it’s much smoother after my pins.
Try increasing injection frequency and lowering volume. Sucks at first but you can still walk and you can get used to the compound pip usually settles down after 5 or 6 times hitting that group in rotation.

PIP usually comes down to your body not able to handle a higher concentration. The easy solution is to just dilute it. Had some PIP with his T500 (which honestly a bit of PIP is to be expected at that concentration), after going 50/50 with castor oil it fixed the problem. And oral castor oil is apparently good for hair growth, so maybe injecting it as a carrier oil is even better.