Jet Labs (Canadian Domestic Service)

Hi, Im still stuck in the same situation right now.

I don't know what to do, I'm so sick of it. Every time I pin my gear, the next day I am so fucking sick I can't even eat, walk, move or do anything, like a horrid flue. The injection spot get's extremely red and swollen and hurts like a bitch. I don't know what this could be.

I went to the ER, the doctors said it wasn't an infection or abscess, etc, so I can rule this out.

I have 0 hunger, 0 energy, I feel like a human vegetable and I can't even fucking sit on my ass when I pin my glutes. I seriously don't get it man, I can't even run gear.

I tried multiple sources and all the same.This is a message for @Harley00 and he's the scientific guy here. I just want a fix to this, I'm sick of it man.

I can never do a cycle without stopping because of getting sick. I fucking swear , if someone gets my fix, I will pay them, BTC, Gear, or Cash, you chose. I don't care, I just want this fixed man

Thank You

I don't know what to do, I'm so sick of it. Every time I pin my gear, the next day I am so fucking sick I can't even eat, walk, move or do anything, like a horrid flue. The injection spot get's extremely red and swollen and hurts like a bitch. I don't know what this could be.
I assume you've checked most variables but just to be sure, see if you can find gear containing no BA. Rare intolerance but it does exist apparently.

I assume you've checked most variables but just to be sure, see if you can find gear containing no BA. Rare intolerance but it does exist apparently.
I just realized I used a brand before with TEST and the oil in it, nothing else. and I had nothing....

I'll try that again, has been years ago, time to see. I promise you bro, if you fixed this, you got yourself some cash

I went to the ER, the doctors said it wasn't an infection or abscess, etc, so I can rule this out.

I have 0 hunger, 0 energy, I feel like a human vegetable and I can't even fucking sit on my ass when I pin my glutes. I seriously don't get it man, I can't even run gear.

I tried multiple sources and all the same.This is a message for @Harley00 and he's the scientific guy here. I just want a fix to this, I'm sick of it man.

I can never do a cycle without stopping because of getting sick. I fucking swear , if someone gets my fix, I will pay them, BTC, Gear, or Cash, you chose. I don't care, I just want this fixed man

Thank You
You can feel free to post up labwork, id strongly look at your cortisol and adrenal health, sounds like your immune compromised. Low cortisol and or Thyroid etc would be my guess aside from being allergic to the carrier oil or solvents, but if your immune system is weak then likely any foreign substances will wreck havoc.

Little update post since I first started using Jets product.
I first started back mid august
Test Cyp and E 1-20 Week 500 mg
Bold Cyp 1-20 Week / 400 MG
Anavar 40 mg per day
Tren A 200 Week 8-15 / 200mg

I was at 222 when I first started trying to get back to 200 pounds. First 12 weeks couldn't barely lose weight even in caloric deficit, kept the same diet, drop the tren and var because I didn't like the way I felt on it, I was stronger, and had a much more full look, but was fucking up my head a bit and it wasn't worth it.

The picture was first taken for the tatts and not to show, and then it hitted me that I leaned down since the start. For sure I look smaller, but I am more athletic, feel better, stronger. I kept around the same strenght while on tren and off it. Currently at 197 pounds.

View attachment 176346 View attachment 176348
which is the before and after...seriously? I thought the point of taking gear was to gain muscle. Not to look like a meth addct lol Hey Jet here's your new t-shirt logo a skinny bone rack lol

Thank You
Is this from Jet labs ? Sounds like in infection still

I don't get it. If the vials are being poured by hand it's dirty as hell, and guys are getting infections?

Is everything done by hand?

Refer to pages 1-5 of the thread to see jets lab equipment, standards of production and sterilization measures. It is not done by hand.

I don't get it. If the vials are being poured by hand it's dirty as hell, and guys are getting infections?

labels are on the outside of vials, not the inside. They give no indication as to the methods of brewing/filling. Lab tests have demonstrated there are many brands with crooked labels and perfect testing gear, and plenty of brands with straight labels that shit the bed when tested.

labels are on the outside of vials, not the inside. They give no indication as to the methods of brewing/filling. Lab tests have demonstrated there are many brands with crooked labels and perfect testing gear, and plenty of brands with straight labels that shit the bed when tested.
Post above it this though

Thank You

Just seeing 2+2

Why are all the vials different sizes and the labels put on crooked? Like isn’t there one vial size for 10ml?

Like the one vial has label way below the other same compound.

The test prop is one vial size and tren is another vial size. I personally don’t see an issue. Jet could be switching don’t know don’t care about the vial size.

The labels are perfectly straight, what’s throwing you off is that each vial is individually wrapped in plastic to ensure the caps are on. It’s a tamper proof seal which is a neat thing. It’s making the vials lean a bit on a slight angle.

Also each vial is evenly filled.image.jpg

I'm currently cruising on 150mg of the Test-E alongside 2iu gh/week and I feel more anabolic than I did on 500mg Test-E only/week from another source. No issues with post-injection either.

I'm currently cruising on 150mg of the Test-E alongside 2iu gh/week and I feel more anabolic than I did on 500mg Test-E only/week from another source. No issues with post-injection either.
You should try a cruise on his Cruise Blend. 100TestE and 100PrimoE per ML.
Run at 150mg a week, or just do 2MLs split into 2 shots and do 200mg.
Or just add some low dose PrimoE.
That low dose Primo will take 3 weeks to a month to be noticeable. If you are on TRT it’s outstanding. The addition of low dose Jet Primo to my TRT like cruises has been awesome. I feel like a savage on TRT doses.

No. Jet labs is 100% fine and perfect to go.

I went to the doc and its not an infection. its just a horrid reaction to th very high mg ml

You should try a cruise on his Cruise Blend. 100TestE and 100PrimoE per ML.
Run at 150mg a week, or just do 2MLs split into 2 shots and do 200mg.
Or just add some low dose PrimoE.
That low dose Primo will take 3 weeks to a month to be noticeable. If you are on TRT it’s outstanding. The addition of low dose Jet Primo to my TRT like cruises has been awesome. I feel like a savage on TRT doses.
100%, I didn't become aware of it until after I had already picked up the Test-E. That's definitely my plan for my next cruise.

Since I finished my last blast (Test-E/Mast-E/NPP) I've had my sights set on running EQ alongside Test/NPP (love NPP) for when I start my next massing phase, from the research I've been doing most guys advocate for Primo being that it can be less neuro-toxic than EQ.

Bro. Im on Jet’s Anadrol this is fucking retarded.

Its so fucking strong and lower back pumps so strong bro wtf. My strenght is fucking stupid.

Bro im running anadrol every cycle now