Jet Labs (Canadian Domestic Service)

@Liska can't post cat pictures and I can't post circle jerk pictures, LAME lol :rolleyes::p
Does this only apply to the source? So if others post things that have the lab on it, is it considered the same? Or only if the source does it, that seemed very unclear to me.

Its turned into a tattletale game unfortunately, wonder if meso fact checkers were hired as well.

Does this only apply to the source? So if others post things that have the lab on it, is it considered the same? Or only if the source does it, that seemed very unclear to me.

Its turned into a tattletale game unfortunately, wonder if meso fact checkers were hired as well.
Jets got banned temporarily, so I'll take this one: It's only sources that are subject to the new rules, members can still post the same touchdown pictures etc. as before.

Jets got banned temporarily, so I'll take this one: It's only sources that are subject to the new rules, members can still post the same touchdown pictures etc. as before.
Ridiculous... temp ban a source but not a troll with zero purpose.. feels like Facebook over hear.

@Liska can't post cat pictures and I can't post circle jerk pictures, LAME lol :rolleyes::p
I was wondering if it was going to get removed... I have my answer now....
Iv read that thread about the new rules and I get how it falls under source using promotional images but I originally made that image so would I still be able to post it even tho it's a promotional graphic and not a standard touchdown/dick mug picture?

Iv read that thread about the new rules and I get how it falls under source using promotional images but I originally made that image so would I still be able to post it even tho it's a promotional graphic and not a standard touchdown/dick mug picture?
Your not a source , your only a circle jerk fan member, so you should be allowed lol i guess , i believe were even allowed to mindlessly bump the thread too, just not the source

Millard said:
If in doubt, avoid the use of all graphics and images.
Since you're in doubt, it's to be avoided.

Well going private now fellas so all contact will be through email only. I'm done with the meso trolls and Millard's hypocritical "Meso's not a source board" billshit!

Thank you and best regards to all :)

Well going private now fellas so all contact will be through email only. I'm done with the meso trolls and Millard's hypocritical "Meso's not a source board" billshit!

Awwww that's a shame you were one of the best bathtub brewer's on Meso. Now fuck off clown.

A sad day, but at least I have your email so I dont have to shed tears.

Little update post since I first started using Jets product.
I first started back mid august
Test Cyp and E 1-20 Week 500 mg
Bold Cyp 1-20 Week / 400 MG
Anavar 40 mg per day
Tren A 200 Week 8-15 / 200mg

I was at 222 when I first started trying to get back to 200 pounds. First 12 weeks couldn't barely lose weight even in caloric deficit, kept the same diet, drop the tren and var because I didn't like the way I felt on it, I was stronger, and had a much more full look, but was fucking up my head a bit and it wasn't worth it.

The picture was first taken for the tatts and not to show, and then it hitted me that I leaned down since the start. For sure I look smaller, but I am more athletic, feel better, stronger. I kept around the same strenght while on tren and off it. Currently at 197 pounds.

1670427067441.png 1670427102889.png