Jet Labs (Canadian Domestic Service)

Last 6 months of progress, I've just been cruising jets test e at around 300mg a week for the last 4 months, gad to stop the other goodies as I was a bit too heavy and my hair was thinning a lot, still holding 240lbs with abs coming in, plan is to finish this recomp, lean out and them push size again. Last pics are from about a year ago and 6 months in

Attachments

• IMG_20221026_185913_501.jpg
    IMG_20221026_185913_501.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 110
  • 20221031_191900.jpg
    20221031_191900.jpg
    687.5 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_20220220_160442_379.jpg
    IMG_20220220_160442_379.jpg
    326.6 KB · Views: 93
I have hypothyroidism, Im on T4.

Nutrition has been on point 24/7. Idk, i eat a stupid amount of meat.

Anyways

Thanks a lot!!
I’ve been having a similar issue with my TSH being high, always between 4-5 mU/L even prior to and through my first cycle.

Post bloods on my recent bulking cycle (500 test/350 npp/250 mast per week) and it came back at 4.85

I’ve been looking into running into T4 as well, but I have no way of getting FT4/FT3 markers unless I go over the border or find an hrt clinic somewhere.

contests, or auctions? Where did you see that

I hated the "pick a number between 1-100" threads
All the above. Promotional banners as well. Millard commented about it in his last thread about the rules in the underground.

Has anyone else used Jets T3. I am def impressed with it and find it to be super strong.

For instance, ive used most labs T3 and gone as high as 100 mcg np with no side effects.

Now with Jets, I first dosed at 50 mcg (Half a tab) which I normally do. One thing I will say, body temp was way up, felt extrmely warm about 45 mins later. Headaches got really bad also which can happen from T3 if you take to much.

Now I cut the half in half again so lets say 25 mcg and that was better. I tried cutting it down again, but since its such a small piece it was hard, I got one piece down again, so lets say 12.5 mcg and that seem to be the sweet spot for me with his stuff.

Its extremely potent stuff thats for sure. But my opinion maybe for the future or when tabs are pressed again, maybe go to 50 mcg per tab, so this way a half is 25 mcg and then if need, it could be cut again. Then maybe put 100 tabs in a pack instead of the 50 tabs at 100 mcg currently.

Props to Jet for putting out a good product.

Has anyone else used Jets T3. I am def impressed with it and find it to be super strong.

For instance, ive used most labs T3 and gone as high as 100 mcg np with no side effects.

Now with Jets, I first dosed at 50 mcg (Half a tab) which I normally do. One thing I will say, body temp was way up, felt extrmely warm about 45 mins later. Headaches got really bad also which can happen from T3 if you take to much.

Now I cut the half in half again so lets say 25 mcg and that was better. I tried cutting it down again, but since its such a small piece it was hard, I got one piece down again, so lets say 12.5 mcg and that seem to be the sweet spot for me with his stuff.

Its extremely potent stuff thats for sure. But my opinion maybe for the future or when tabs are pressed again, maybe go to 50 mcg per tab, so this way a half is 25 mcg and then if need, it could be cut again. Then maybe put 100 tabs in a pack instead of the 50 tabs at 100 mcg currently.

I personally, am never a fan of seeing someone say something is super strong, to me thats a red flag, i prefer things to be accurately dosed , thats not to say that other labs possible have underdosed t3 thats possible sure, but something like t3 for someone like me being on full replacement, i need something absolutely accurately dosed.

I have not tried jets t3, was meaning too but i was unaware it was 100mcg i still havent got a list, the last list wouldn't open on my wicker so i forgot aboit it, but in my opinion 100mcg tabs is way to fakin much, even 50mcg is too much a 25mcg tab is where it should be dosed at because of the half life its best taken twice a day or if your on replacement multiple times a day etc, probably with 100mcg is it shuts your tsh way off very quickly, then it eventually starts lowering your ft4 and despite t3 being the active hormone , your ft4 is actually very important for the majority of people, usally gh users will feel it when they take t3 in high dosages with there gh, they shut down there tsh and then the ft4 slowly starts to drop and you get the water retention in the hands etc, this is primarily why that happens, the action of the lowering of ft4 from tsh suppression. So 100mcg in my opinion is too high, even 50mcg is , i know lots who are optimal on 60mcg of t3 by itself , and the majority i no is optimal at 25 to 36 mcg with t4 , personally for me the 36mcg to 50mcg puts me at the top to a bit above the reference range sometimes and im 250lbs. So 25mcg would definitely be a better choice in my opinion for any lab .

I personally, am never a fan of seeing someone say something is super strong, to me thats a red flag, i prefer things to be accurately dosed , thats not to say that other labs possible have underdosed t3 thats possible sure, but something like t3 for someone like me being on full replacement, i need something absolutely accurately dosed.

I have not tried jets t3, was meaning too but i was unaware it was 100mcg i still havent got a list, the last list wouldn't open on my wicker so i forgot aboit it, but in my opinion 100mcg tabs is way to fakin much, even 50mcg is too much a 25mcg tab is where it should be dosed at because of the half life its best taken twice a day or if your on replacement multiple times a day etc, probably with 100mcg is it shuts your tsh way off very quickly, then it eventually starts lowering your ft4 and despite t3 being the active hormone , your ft4 is actually very important for the majority of people, usally gh users will feel it when they take t3 in high dosages with there gh, they shut down there tsh and then the ft4 slowly starts to drop and you get the water retention in the hands etc, this is primarily why that happens, the action of the lowering of ft4 from tsh suppression. So 100mcg in my opinion is too high, even 50mcg is , i know lots who are optimal on 60mcg of t3 by itself , and the majority i no is optimal at 25 to 36 mcg with t4 , personally for me the 36mcg to 50mcg puts me at the top to a bit above the reference range sometimes and im 250lbs. So 25mcg would definitely be a better choice in my opinion for any lab .

Great feedback here. I'll be switching to 25mcg/100 count right away.

Gotta give credit where its due. Been using the Test Suspension for the past little bit. By far the best Test S ive ever used.

Also on 600 mg of the Deca, that will take more time to see its full effects :) But im confident, it will be just as strong as everything esle.

Im itching now to try the tren :)

Gotta give credit where its due. Been using the Test Suspension for the past little bit. By far the best Test S ive ever used.

Also on 600 mg of the Deca, that will take more time to see its full effects :) But im confident, it will be just as strong as everything esle.

Im itching now to try the tren :)

A lot of guy really like the anavar suspension and tren base pre workout ;)