Jet Labs (Canadian Domestic Service)

Jet's a legend. Placed an order two weeks ago to restock a few things: 3x test cyp, 2x dbol, 2x tbol, nolva, adex, aromasin. All landed without issue. Responded quick to emails, was professional throughout and tossed in some extras. Will definitely deal with again

Any of us here who actually know Jet via doing a number of business with him, know that any of those types of comments are just coming from a reactive place, and by that I mean someone who's emotions are running hot and is tweaking the fuck out over the fact that they're not getting a response within a millisecond of them contacting him, so it's all good. It's no different than new guys who come in here damn near ready to call the cops because their order doesn't land as fast as amazon prime.
Actually not at all, was nice and simple..should have explained more the first time that's it...plain and simple, so out of respect I explained

My package from jet never got scanned. On the tracking it still says item not available even tho jet gave the package to CP.

He refunded me of course.

But I wanted to know, has this ever happened to you guys ? and is it possible for the order to still arrive ?

My package from jet never got scanned. On the tracking it still says item not available even tho jet gave the package to CP.

He refunded me of course.

But I wanted to know, has this ever happened to you guys ? and is it possible for the order to still arrive ?
Yeah so, the last time I ordered, he gave me the picture of the packaging and the tracking number on a Friday almost immediately after I ordered. The next Wednesday/Thursday was when the tracking actually showed up on Canada post. It was the longest wait time I had (6 business days) which was off, Canada post could just be slacking man. I’d give the money back if it arrives.

Yeah so, the last time I ordered, he gave me the picture of the packaging and the tracking number on a Friday almost immediately after I ordered. The next Wednesday/Thursday was when the tracking actually showed up on Canada post. It was the longest wait time I had (6 business days) which was off, Canada post could just be slacking man. I’d give the money back if it arrives.
Oh bro.

If it does arrive I will pay back Jet. I seriously couldn't thank him more for his service man..

" Not complaining " im just wondering. I emailed jet for an order yesterday morning and still no reply, i have made probably 6 or 7 other orders and never had to wait more than 30 min (if that) for a response. Anyone know if he is on vacation or something?.....

Or probably just because it was a Friday,

" Not complaining " im just wondering. I emailed jet for an order yesterday morning and still no reply, i have made probably 6 or 7 other orders and never had to wait more than 30 min (if that) for a response. Anyone know if he is on vacation or something?.....

I emailed him Wednesday and haven’t gotten a response yet either he might be on vacation or something but hopefully will be back soon iv made 5+ orders and always got fast responses in the past

I emailed him Wednesday and haven’t gotten a response yet either he might be on vacation or something but hopefully will be back soon iv made 5+ orders and always got fast responses in the past

No idea, but this was posted Monday..

Jet is off for a break for personal reasons.

Qingdao stated last week or so that all the Canada orders were delivered except for a couple sources. Given Jet has always been a QSC guy he's likely affected by that and maybe waiting to restock.

If you read earlier in this thread one of the guys states that Jet is off this week due to personal reasons… I also needed to restock, and am therefore patiently waiting until he’s available again.

Let’s all tuck the ham hock back in and remind yourselves that the guy ain’t Amazon Prime.

To anyone ready to go nuclear over fretting on why they're not getting the normal response time.. Jet's taking a few weeks off due to medical reasons, not because of QSC logistics, an alien abduction, or whatever else one wants to speculate on. Hope this clears things up.

To anyone ready to go nuclear over fretting on why they're not getting the normal response time.. Jet's taking a few weeks off due to medical reasons, not because of QSC logistics, an alien abduction, or whatever else one wants to speculate on. Hope this clears things up.
Thanks appreciate the info