Jet Labs (Canadian Domestic Service)

Wait what? Lol.

Isn't it? I clicked on someone's profile yesterday in that thread with that 170lbs guy that wanted to run tren, because he was talking about your physique. I thought I clicked on yours but maybe I fucked up and clicked on someone else's? In any case, that same pic was in that person's media, and seeing as @KP300 didn't post in that thread, it couldn't have been his profile I clicked on. So he stole it from whoever I clicked on.

Isn't it? I clicked on someone's profile yesterday in that thread with that 170lbs guy that wanted to run tren, because he was talking about your physique. I thought I clicked on yours but maybe I fucked up and clicked on someone else's? In any case, that same pic was in that person's media, and seeing as @KP300 didn't post in that thread, it couldn't have been his profile I clicked on. So he stole it from whoever I clicked on.
That or it is him & he’s posting in the other thread with an alt account.

The 170lb guy is actually 5'7 152.

Mr capricious log says he was 170 back in the day and he said he was 200 now(gained 30 lbs)

@Mr.Capricious post a pic then. If you gained 30pounds of "lean" muscle from 170p you won't be shy. lol Here's me on trt at 230lb

@Mr.Capricious post a pic then. If you gained 30pounds of "lean" muscle from 170p you won't be shy. lol Here's me on trt at 230.

Edit- A GF .???? Buddy I don't sweat pussy it's alSays there.

@Mr.Capricious post a pic then. If you gained 30pounds of "lean" muscle from 170p you won't be shy. lol Here's me on trt at 230.

Edit- A GF .???? Buddy I don't sweat pussy it's always there.

Here I am 234 lbs at 6'2" and 22 years of age. You look like you're the oldest guy in a frat house by some 10

Edit- A GF .???? Buddy I don't sweat pussy it's always there.
You talk all this shit yet you look like a 30 yo frat boy? Here's me at 234lb at 22 years old. Looks like you should do less posting and more lifting bitchmade ken doll

Attachments

• IMG_20230228_184130_022.jpg
    IMG_20230228_184130_022.jpg
    171.7 KB · Views: 73
Anybody who brags about how much pussy they get is clearly a closet homo.

KP300 looks like a twink.

I need to be careful with my words otherwise ill get banned again for two months lol

Anybody who brags about how much pussy they get is clearly a closet homo.

KP300 looks like a twink.

I need to be careful with my words otherwise ill get banned again for two months lol

What about a dude who brags about getting tons of dink lol? ;)

just a quick question, trying out Jet...whats the longest someone waited for tracking....All I have herd about is good good things.....more the curiosity of trying out a new guy....all the good stuff I hear about jet has been beyond the top....so again just curious?

just a quick question, trying out Jet...whats the longest someone waited for tracking....All I have herd about is good good things.....more the curiosity of trying out a new guy....all the good stuff I hear about jet has been beyond the top....so again just curious?
4 days was the longest for me, I don’t think he ships on the weekends.

Guys looking to switch over to Jet due to the infamous Pareto disappearance. Will it be worth my while or should I look for another domestic? Do they take e-transfer now?

Looking to cut so thinking about doing my very first Tren cycle and doing a tren + test cut.

Email in the OP is the only email?

Guys looking to switch over to Jet due to the infamous Pareto disappearance. Will it be worth my while or should I look for another domestic? Do they take e-transfer now?

Looking to cut so thinking about doing my very first Tren cycle and doing a tren + test cut.

Email in the OP is the only email?
I switched over well before they went rogue. Zero regrets. Currently 9 weeks into Test E/Bold Cyp/NPP and feel absolutely cranked.

Jet went private and while he used to take e-transfer, I believe he only offers it to exiting and vetted cliental now.

You can always inquire with him, he is a pretty solid guy.

Just tried Jets EQ-400. It’s a blend of 200mg boldenone cyp and 200mg standard eq, pinned half a mil into each shoulder and can safely say once again his bold cyp is pip free.

I ordered on Friday and he told me yesterday he would have my track that night but still haven't herd from him since and still no track, I sent a message today, no reply back
took me a couple days for one communication, but been great other than that. unfortunately CP delivered my order to the wrong house. fml

Last edited: