Jet Labs (Canadian Domestic Service)

DHB is always going to have some bite if it’s unmixed , add some other oils it’ll take the bite away totally agreed.

SYN has never made DHB tho , must be thinking of Paerto DHB ?
Ehhhrm, fuck, I can't remember, I did a review for them on meso boards I'll double check, you're probably right.

@Mr.Capricious giving advice and claims he's ordered gear 30-40 times.lol Well the gear isn't helping you 170 pound bitch lol

Post in thread 'Detailed cycle log (Testosterone, Deca, Superdrol)' Detailed cycle log (Testosterone, Deca, Superdrol)

Actually it’s 30-40 times since October

My wife orders gear for us through Jet labs and has never had an issue doing it, we have ordered 30-40 orders since October 2022, never once have we had an issue.

Are you serious here? That would mean you’re placing an order a couple of times each week.

No @Mr.Capricious you're just a rookie light weight trying to impress everyone. Oh snap you're 200p now???? That's quite the accomplishment for someone who's ordered more gear in 2 yrs then any real lifter period!!!! Hey Jet your discount for a shill review is quite obvious lol

@Mr.Capricious post a pic then. If you gained 30pounds of "lean" muscle from 170p you won't be shy. lol Here's me on trt at 230.

Edit- A GF .???? Buddy I don't sweat pussy it's always there.

Attachments

• ernet.jpg
    ernet.jpg
    148 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
That's your comeback???? lol As I thought you're a little bitch.. But hey keep giving that wealth of knowledge big guy lol

@KP300 litterally inboxing me asking for pics, you're not important to me, nor do I give a shit about giving you a picture for you to print out and put in your purse for you and your home boys to jerk off too.

@Mr.Capricious post a pic then. If you gained 30pounds of "lean" muscle from 170p you won't be shy. lol Here's me on trt at 230.

Edit- A GF .???? Buddy I don't sweat pussy it's always there.

"Always there" as in every time you look between your legs! And posting a picture of yourself did nothing to help your cause lmao.