Jet Labs (Canadian Domestic Service)

Id love to see some of these well known quality spots start branching off a bit and be making some "bio" "nootropic" prob draw more customers in aswell for other products ie hrt biohack crowd.. ie dont see NAD+ viles or NAC glutathione sterile in vials. I think even juicy folks would be down with nutraceutical type stuff that is unavailable in canada, and places that do charge INSANE $$ for what it is.. n m n aswell, some of them great for energy fat metabolism AND liver support, help acne etc.. anyway, food for thought to carve out a larger niche, as peptide/biohack reseller folks dont have the knowledge/set up to brew...
Bro idk if you’re mildly fucked in the head, or just smoke a tonne of pot or something, but you’re always rambling in your comments as you’ve randomly spawned in all of these threads over the course of the last few weeks lol all of them could be summed up to at least half of what you type out.

lol like the billy Madison trivia bit when he talks about the lost dog.... sorry, know folks prefer snap chat like quickness... but I agree, often redundant,
somewhat manic...

@jetslabs should look into doing more NAD /NAC /nutrcicuticals...

better? ;)

Got my first order in with Jet last night. Super easy fella to deal with. Said he was heading out on vacation today, just a heads up for folks considering ordering.

A bit late but been caught up with stuff so didn't had a chance to post

got my .... idk 10 order from @Jet Lab, shipping was smooth, the order was quick and always fun to get freebis! thank you Jet <3

Time to cut and then bulk!

Order was NPP, Mast P and Test C

My wife orders gear for us through Jet labs and has never had an issue doing it, we have ordered 30-40 orders since October 2022, never once have we had an issue. My oral packs sometimes end up fat, which is such a treat. He really takes care of his customers. I've had orders show up as fast as 2 business days, and as late as 7 business days (around christmas)(located near Toronto).
I have tried almost everything jet has to offer and I must say, I'm extremely impressed in the quality for price. The DHB is my favorite as I manage to run through a couple vials a month on cycles because it's so fucking good. Sorry for the wall of text, I just thought after as many orders as I have placed I should atleast mention how nice this guy's shit is. Can't tell if my wife has a crush on Jet or his gear. 10/10 just ordered again

My wife orders gear for us through Jet labs and has never had an issue doing it, we have ordered 30-40 orders since October 2022, never once have we had an issue. My oral packs sometimes end up fat, which is such a treat. He really takes care of his customers. I've had orders show up as fast as 2 business days, and as late as 7 business days (around christmas)(located near Toronto).
I have tried almost everything jet has to offer and I must say, I'm extremely impressed in the quality for price. The DHB is my favorite as I manage to run through a couple vials a month on cycles because it's so fucking good. Sorry for the wall of text, I just thought after as many orders as I have placed I should atleast mention how nice this guy's shit is. Can't tell if my wife has a crush on Jet or his gear. 10/10 just ordered again

You have 30-40 order since October ?? Fuck what you order 1 item at a time , that’s more than 1 order a week haha

And the shills keep on coming ,it's beyond retarded now LOL None of these so called members post anywhere but this thread....why is that???? LOL

And the shills keep on coming ,it's beyond retarded now LOL None of these so called members post anywhere but this thread....why is that???? LOL
Post only on qds, get called a shill after leaving a review. Post here after, get called a shill. Ask question, get told to do a search because it’s been answered 100 times. Find your answers using the search function? Get called a shill because you don’t participate. Some of us don’t live to socialize on the forums. There’s so much information on meso , and other places that there’s literally almost no reason to post.

Post only on qds, get called a shill after leaving a review. Post here after, get called a shill. Ask question, get told to do a search because it’s been answered 100 times. Find your answers using the search function? Get called a shill because you don’t participate. Some of us don’t live to socialize on the forums. There’s so much information on meso , and other places that there’s literally almost no reason to post.
You’re responding to someone who only leaves CanadianJuiceMonsters to accuse people of shilling for other labs. He’s just a yappy dog. Bottom of the pecking order in a little mafia - a useful idiot. Don’t take it too personally.

You’re responding to someone who only leaves CanadianJuiceMonsters to accuse people of shilling for other labs. He’s just a yappy dog. Bottom of the pecking order in a little mafia - a useful idiot. Don’t take it too personally.
Thanks for the update. I’ll just tell him to fuck off next time

Excuse my ignorance guys but I am curious as how do I go about paying with bitcoin? I’ve never used it , Is it hard or is it like e-transfer ?

I have tried almost everything jet has to offer and I must say, I'm extremely impressed in the quality for price. The DHB is my favorite as I manage to run through a couple vials a month on cycles because it's so fucking good. Sorry for the wall of text, I just thought after as many orders as I have placed I should atleast mention how nice this guy's shit is. Can't tell if my wife has a crush on Jet or his gear.

Jet Labs has a thread elsewhere? I didn't know, can you post a link here?
When the small guy tries to give the big ones a run for their money, it usually garners more interest.

How’s the dhb, I remember reading when he first introduced it from users that it was as close to pip free for dhb as you get, is it really close to pip free?

I pinned a ml of his bold cyp in my calf like a maniac last summer just to see what it would feel like and to my surprise I got almost zero pip, jet uses literal alchemy in his brews to keep them so pip free, but I might also be an outlier as I don’t get much pip from even suspensions.

How’s the dhb, I remember reading when he first introduced it from users that it was as close to pip free for dhb as you get, is it really close to pip free?

I pinned a ml of his bold cyp in my calf like a maniac last summer just to see what it would feel like and to my surprise I got almost zero pip, jet uses literal alchemy in his brews to keep them so pip free, but I might also be an outlier as I don’t get much pip from even suspensions.
I'll explain it properly, DHB can be PIP free, especially jets DHB as it's very forgiving but it's dose dependant. Also it depends if it's mixed with other oils in a syringe. If you're banging off 1ml DHB EOD by itself it might hurt a bit, Ive ran up to 2ml EOD by itself and it will knot up. Warming up the oil and pinning it with other things fixes the issue. Jets DHB is comparable to SYN pharmas DHB, but literally half the price. If you want to shoot me a message for more details I'd be happy to help.

I'll explain it properly, DHB can be PIP free, especially jets DHB as it's very forgiving but it's dose dependant. Also it depends if it's mixed with other oils in a syringe. If you're banging off 1ml DHB EOD by itself it might hurt a bit, Ive ran up to 2ml EOD by itself and it will knot up. Warming up the oil and pinning it with other things fixes the issue. Jets DHB is comparable to SYN pharmas DHB, but literally half the price. If you want to shoot me a message for more details I'd be happy to help.

DHB is always going to have some bite if it’s unmixed , add some other oils it’ll take the bite away totally agreed.

SYN has never made DHB tho , must be thinking of Paerto DHB ?