Jet Labs (Canadian Domestic Service)

took me a couple days for one communication, but been great other than that. unfortunately CP delivered my order to the wrong house. fml

Good luck with that bruh lol.

A few years back I purchased almost 2g's worth of orion products with my xmas bonus and on delivery day nothing showed up even though it said delivered and after a week doing emails with rep I was told too bad, so sad and that was that! For all I know the shipping info on the package was wrong to begin with so that could be the issue in your case...... then again 95% of Canada Post employees are inbred sheep fuckers :rolleyes:

took me a couple days for one communication, but been great other than that. unfortunately CP delivered my order to the wrong house. fml
He just got back to me, saying CP fucked mine up also and doesn't know if it will even get delivered.....but now left me hanging if or when we can even order again.

He just got back to me, saying CP fucked mine up also and doesn't know if it will even get delivered.....but now left me hanging if or when we can even order again.
I need to add to my post, as Jet did not leave me hanging on correcting things, I will say he corrected things in a fast manner and did extra...my apologies for my post stating he left me hanging...The fact he dealt with the situation on point shows he is beyond a stand up individual, and very trust worthy.....I was only referring to something I read and that I had asked a specific question to clear things up that way there wasn't any bothering..Things happen and people have busy lives....I just hadn't recieved a response regarding the question I asked.....and I'm shur he will respond in time...again my apologies and I hope this clears up my statement,

I need to add to my post, as Jet did not leave me hanging on correcting things, I will say he corrected things in a fast manner and did extra...my apologies for my post stating he left me hanging...The fact he dealt with the situation on point shows he is beyond a stand up individual, and very trust worthy.....I was only referring to something I read and that I had asked a specific question to clear things up that way there wasn't any bothering..Things happen and people have busy lives....I just hadn't recieved a response regarding the question I asked.....and I'm shur he will respond in time...again my apologies and I hope this clears up my statement,
Any of us here who actually know Jet via doing a number of business with him, know that any of those types of comments are just coming from a reactive place, and by that I mean someone who's emotions are running hot and is tweaking the fuck out over the fact that they're not getting a response within a millisecond of them contacting him, so it's all good. It's no different than new guys who come in here damn near ready to call the cops because their order doesn't land as fast as amazon prime.

Jet is off for a break for personal reasons.

I have a week left of test I need a Canadian source ASAP...

If anyone can help me, that would be appreciated... I need a source A S A. P