Jet Labs (Canadian Domestic Service)

I'm guessing you guys who suffer this side effect can go sub 10% bf with less discomfort during cuts eh. Such an awesome edge, no need for clen.

At what dose do you feel the appetite suppression?
Even 50mg 4 days a week kills my appetite when Im training to grow and eating 5k calories a day

Anadrol blows dbol out of the water.
For me this is a fact. Anadrol > Dbol (50mg vs. 50mg). I do know people though for whom its the other way around. Varies person to person oddly.

Like others, anything over 50mg of Drol and its starts to get hard to eat.

For me this is a fact. Anadrol > Dbol (50mg vs. 50mg). I do know people though for whom its the other way around. Varies person to person oddly.

Like others, anything over 50mg of Drol and its starts to get hard to eat.
Thats true but for me the magic really happened at 100mg. Harder to chow down but it was worth it even though my gains from anadrol always dissapear relatively quickly.

Strength was just unreal.

Thats true but for me the magic really happened at 100mg. Harder to chow down but it was worth it even though my gains from anadrol always dissapear relatively quickly.

Strength was just unreal.
All you are getting from 100mg on Anadrol is fluid retention and not muscle. There is no difference between 50mg and 100mg in terms of strength. You just get a lot of side effects and you liver enzymes will be through the roof. You feel like dog shit. Toxic.

All you are getting from 100mg on Anadrol is fluid retention and not muscle. There is no difference between 50mg and 100mg in terms of strength. You just get a lot of side effects and you liver enzymes will be through the roof. You feel like dog shit. Toxic.
This right here, I ran 100mg last blast and have been on 50mg the last 2 weeks to cap off my current blast and the only difference I’ve noticed is that I still have my appetite plus the fullness/strength.

This right here, I ran 100mg last blast and have been on 50mg the last 2 weeks to cap off my current blast and the only difference I’ve noticed is that I still have my appetite plus the fullness/strength.
I’m jealous even 50mg kills my appetite I finally gave up on using orals when I’m trying to put on weight