Jet Labs (Canadian Domestic Service)

Out of respect for Jet stop discussing alternative sources in his thread whether he's absent or not.

This has never been acceptable on meso

Out of respect for Jet stop discussing alternative sources in his thread whether he's absent or not.

This has never been acceptable on meso
Lol chill....

other people talked about other sources, chill man. I just asked a simple questions but sure

Last edited:
I talked to jet about a month ago and he said he will be back at the beginning of may so I’m hoping he will be back very soon because I’m almost out of stuff

Lol chill....

other people talked about other sources, chill man. I just asked a simple questions but sure
Chill? Lol

I don't see anywhere where I resorted to name calling or flamed you. You aren't understanding that what you're doing is disrespectful towards Jet. It's never been acceptable to discuss other sources on a sources' thread.

Whether it was you or anyone else is irrelevant - I never quoted your post. I made a simple statement: stop disrespecting Jet by discussing alternative sources on his thread.

I'm as "chill" as can be

Chill? Lol

I don't see anywhere where I resorted to name calling or flamed you. You aren't understanding that what you're doing is disrespectful towards Jet. It's never been acceptable to discuss other sources on a sources' thread.

Whether it was you or anyone else is irrelevant - I never quoted your post. I made a simple statement: stop disrespecting Jet by discussing alternative sources on his thread.
Yes chef. I will listen to you commander!

I was asking because before I asked when Jet was gone for a replacement and everyone was answering me without any problems lel.

Last edited:
Yes ThinkSteroid chef. I will listen to you commander!

I was asking because before I asked when Jet was gone for a replacement and everyone was answering me without any problems.
You're taking this way too personal. I made a simple statement and you've become all sarcastic and unhinged. Do it in anyone else's thread and you'll get the same response. Keep the alternative source talk to a minimum or you'll have others telling you the same. Being as disrespectful as you are being will likely cause a source to stop dealing with you and I can guarantee that will happen sooner or later

You're being blinded by emotion and it's fueling your immaturity. Makes zero difference to me if you end up being blackballed by who you buy from by being disrespectful in their thread.

I'm sure you'll continue on being you and tbh I don't really care. I'll continue to say keep the source talk to a minimum regardless of whether it bothers you or not.

Learn proper forum etiquette before being a dick to a source who you claim to respect

You're taking this way too personal. I made a simple statement and you've become all sarcastic and unhinged. Do it in anyone else's thread and you'll get the same response. Keep the alternative source talk to a minimum or you'll have others telling you the same. Being as disrespectful as you are being will likely cause a source to stop dealing with you and I can guarantee that will happen sooner or later

You're being blinded by emotion and it's fueling your immaturity. Makes zero difference to me if you end up being blackballed by who you buy from by being disrespectful in their thread.

I'm sure you'll continue on being you and tbh I don't really care. I'll continue to say keep the source talk to a minimum regardless of whether it bothers you or not.

Learn proper forum etiquette before being a dick to a source who you claim to respect
Bro what I just wrote a joke and you wrote a whole paragraph explaining something for no reasons in details , chill dawg... it's not that deep...

Chill LMAO

Lol chill....

It’s just a general etiquette to prevent sources from having to participate in other sources’ threads. There is a “Canada talks domestic” or whatever thread where you won’t ruffle too many feathers.

Yes chef. I will listen to you commander!

I was asking because before I asked when Jet was gone for a replacement and everyone was answering me without any problems lel.
He's just merely letting you know that it's disrespectful on Jets thread or any other for that matter.
A simple ok and thanks man for letting me know.
just do more research and you'll find your answer.

trying to think on a replacement for DBOL since it gives me shit headaches, was thinking about LGD, currently on Test and NPP, any opinions from you guys?

It’s not. Its prescribed up to 300mg+++ lol dont abuse it tho. Even 40mg is strong..

Compared to dbol, anadrol gives a tight fullness , ggigantic shoulders and veins.

The fullness you will get is absolutely ridiculous. When it kicks in, the mental sides are comparable to Trenbolone, extreme focus, energy…

Only bad thing from anadrol in pills is that it fucks my appetite.

I started using injectable adrol
Anadarol sounds so intense to me i dont know why, can you share some of your experience with Anadrol?
lol