Jet Labs (Canadian Domestic Service)

It’s not. Its prescribed up to 300mg+++ lol dont abuse it tho. Even 40mg is strong..

Compared to dbol, anadrol gives a tight fullness , ggigantic shoulders and veins.

The fullness you will get is absolutely ridiculous. When it kicks in, the mental sides are comparable to Trenbolone, extreme focus, energy…

Only bad thing from anadrol in pills is that it fucks my appetite.

I started using injectable adrol

lol
damn i loved everything until you said :
When it kicks in, the mental sides are comparable to Trenbolone

Hmm, i am bulking so suppressing appetit sucks, would you say the injectable version is better when it comes to that side effect?

Why not?
I mean with Test and NPP
You dont need it on a bulk because food is going to drive your recovery and growth more than a few extra mg per day. but mostly taking liver toxic orals while trying to eat a ton of food you'll be working backwards. orals are best used when cutting or just to break strength barriers

You dont need it on a bulk because food is going to drive your recovery and growth more than a few extra mg per day. but mostly taking liver toxic orals while trying to eat a ton of food you'll be working backwards. orals are best used when cutting or just to break strength barriers

This must be some of that new age advice right here where it's only based on personal feelings and not actual facts/science.....just like a 14 year old wet behind the ears virgin flipping burgers and mopping floors all the while giving out "Advice" on how to get rich off of crypto or date a supermodel :rolleyes:

Most people's bodies are taxed MUCH MUCH more when dieting so that's actually the time when orals can do your liver more harm so your whole "Full tummy is bad for orals" schtick is 100% codswallop!

This must be some of that new age advice right here where it's only based on personal feelings and not actual facts/science.....just like a 14 year old wet behind the ears virgin flipping burgers and mopping floors all the while giving out "Advice" on how to get rich off of crypto or date a supermodel :rolleyes:

Most people's bodies are taxed MUCH MUCH more when dieting so that's actually the time when orals can do your liver more harm so your whole "Full tummy is bad for orals" schtick is 100% codswallop!
Pros don’t use orals in the offfseason I can tell you this. I train with them and see them everyday at the gym, they use lots of food combined with insulin slow and fast acting. Injectables do a much better job building muscle. Orals gain is just a bunch of water retention due to the mineral recruitment that they produce. I do love the feeling of Anadrol and the contractile force in the muscle that anavar produces but at the end of the day they are very toxic and when you get toxic you cannot build muscle efficiently.

Pros don’t use orals in the offfseason I can tell you this. I train with them and see them everyday at the gym, they use lots of food combined with insulin slow and fast acting. Injectables do a much better job building muscle. Orals gain is just a bunch of water retention due to the mineral recruitment that they produce. I do love the feeling of Anadrol and the contractile force in the muscle that anavar produces but at the end of the day they are very toxic and when you get toxic you cannot build muscle efficiently.

Well pros prepping for a show aka “cutting” is a jizz fest of anabolics so for them “off season” is where they relax and lowering the drugs, for me cutting is cruise dosage + Masteron/Primo end of story I’m a big advocate of cutting on “TRT+” and my coach also which is an IFBB Pro, and only go hard while bulking to make as much muscle as possible that’s maybe that’s just me.

That’s the first time I’m hearing about “no orals during a bulk” thing.

Ya meso is crawling with "pros" lol.