Jet Labs (Canadian Domestic Service)

Greetings,

Mr. Jet is scheduled to be back home any day now and shipping is set to resume on October 1st. To those of you waiting on orders and have not heard back from Jet as of yet please email me at hemilover65@proton.me and I will make sure you get your goods right away as of October 1st.

Jet is currently sorting through a very sizeable backlog of emails and some were erased by accident and new emails are still coming in daily so we are doing things this way so the 15 or so people currently waiting on an order are taken care of first and promptly.

Once again Mr. Jet thanks you all for your patience, understanding and very kind words.

Hemi65

I think an update would be i order based on the information provided in this post. Has this timeline been met?

Since no one actually has any idea if @hemi65 is affiliated with Jet, are there any members who are able to verify they have in fact had any contact from Jet or a confirmed representative of his? This would be a good update to the thread.

My questions are not for me personally, but for the community to be updated. I am not in need of anything. I would really like to see Jet rolling again, and I hope he has made a good recovery. My one and only experience was excellent.

I placed an order months ago and have not even began to use any of the products, so my experience can only reflect on the order process. My personal experience with Jet was as good as one could ask. Communication was quick and direct. Order was accurate and very well packaged. Everything looks amazing. I didn’t receive a tracking number immediately but I’m totally fine with that. I’m not an impatient little bitch that emails sources every 15 minutes for updates. Ordered arrived within 6 days of placing it, if I remember correctly.

One big question before I sign off. Who is Jet? What handle have you been operating under over the last while, or have you only kept an eye on the thread as a guest. Reported health issues are taken into consideration with this question; but long before any health issues Jet disassociated himself from Meso, and I can respect he had his own reasons for that. I was sad to see him go, but it is what it is. Business continued as usual. There is no way that before health issues arose that Jet was not at the very least keeping an eye on this thread, if not operating under another handle.

There are a ton of people in the dark, yet many of us still support Jet. I think it’s time for some transparency here.

I think an update would be i order based on the information provided in this post. Has this timeline been met?

Since no one actually has any idea if @hemi65 is affiliated with Jet, are there any members who are able to verify they have in fact had any contact from Jet or a confirmed representative of his? This would be a good update to the thread.

My questions are not for me personally, but for the community to be updated. I am not in need of anything. I would really like to see Jet rolling again, and I hope he has made a good recovery. My one and only experience was excellent.

I placed an order months ago and have not even began to use any of the products, so my experience can only reflect on the order process. My personal experience with Jet was as good as one could ask. Communication was quick and direct. Order was accurate and very well packaged. Everything looks amazing. I didn’t receive a tracking number immediately but I’m totally fine with that. I’m not an impatient little bitch that emails sources every 15 minutes for updates. Ordered arrived within 6 days of placing it, if I remember correctly.

One big question before I sign off. Who is Jet? What handle have you been operating under over the last while, or have you only kept an eye on the thread as a guest. Reported health issues are taken into consideration with this question; but long before any health issues Jet disassociated himself from Meso, and I can respect he had his own reasons for that. I was sad to see him go, but it is what it is. Business continued as usual. There is no way that before health issues arose that Jet was not at the very least keeping an eye on this thread, if not operating under another handle.

There are a ton of people in the dark, yet many of us still support Jet. I think it’s time for some transparency here.
I’ve spoken to him a few times over the last 2 weeks.

Jets been more then far to me but this is going on a wile many times I’ve had shit storms hit my life to but I had to put my big boy panties on and move forward I think jet should make a appearance here and speed to the guys he oh s orders to just my 2 cents!

Hey man, I placed an order yesterday with Jet using his email since he started selling on here.
but has he mentioned hemi is affiliated?
Not mentioned at me and I placed an order sent to Jets email yesterday

ok so safe to say not to use hemi65 than? can reserve judgment but spider sense tingles as at VERY least email could of been sent stating to use hemi in the interim....

anyhoo just surprised how quickly and how many folks just accepted hemi65 story, well over a month and 0 evidence, and none saying got touchdown via hemi either....

ok so safe to say not to use hemi65 than? can reserve judgment but spider sense tingles as at VERY least email could of been sent stating to use hemi in the interim....

anyhoo just surprised how quickly and how many folks just accepted hemi65 story, well over a month and 0 evidence, and none saying got touchdown via hemi either....
Jet is responding by email.

Jesus, guys find another source till he officially comes back. Why are people still putting orders in when the older orders haven't been fulfilled yet, unless he had already and people aren't just updating yet.

There are lots of local labs to get from, hell you can gamble from overseas and might get your pack before Jet gets back in business. Who knows, point is keep away for now.

Said mine would be shipped Tuesday Wednesday doubt it was bad business time to move 2nd time he said shipped and didn’t I understand he’s dealing with issues but ridiculous

Lots of labs out there willing to take on clients I'm not sure why people are hanging on, I get it he is a good guy but the reality is something is off so move on, Declan is 100% right once he is flowing again go back.

This is the real-type of convo I was hoping to spark with my previous post. Excellent feedback guys.

So many like Jet, myself included, which I think has slowed down conversations that keep this thread rolling in a way that will keep this source accountable.

We’re all being, just a bit, too Canadian.