Jet Labs (Canadian Domestic Service)

I haven't been on here for a while. I've Placed many orders with Jet before, he's quick and sends out the package asap. So I placed an order a few weeks ago, he replied right away as always, accepted the money, and I haven't heard anything from him since. Now, when I hop on Meso, everyone is talking about how they haven't received their packages in months.

So if he can still accept new orders but can't address the situation in less than 2 minutes by posting on this forum, you can put it together on what's going on...

Lesson learned, business is business. Doesn't matter when people say he's a good guy, this and that. Sorry to anyone whose lost alot of money. I think from now on the only smart option would be to stick with SYN, since buddy has been around forever. If you can risk a couple hundred dollars I'd order from that Qindong China rep, you get 10 vials of test for $70 or something...
It’s just the aggravating part of seeing your pack ready to go just not dropped off.

I don't understand why he would do that. So making a quick buck and destroying your reputation is better than continuing a steady business? I don't see the logic in any of this, especially if you're living in Manitoba, what else you going to do for work?

I don't understand why he would do that. So making a quick buck and destroying your reputation is better than continuing a steady business? I don't see the logic in any of this, especially if you're living in Manitoba, what else you going to do for work?
If you aren't selling drugs then why tf are you living in Manitoba?! That's how I look at it.

This was my logic too, which fueled me making a second order. He is also apparently well known in the industry, so I assumed it wouldn’t be bright to fuck over a lot of people where some might know where you live or could atleast find you. But, at this point, we will probably never know.

This was my logic too, which fueled me making a second order. He is also apparently well known in the industry, so I assumed it wouldn’t be bright to fuck over a lot of people where some might know where you live or could atleast find you. But, at this point, we will probably never know.
lol “well known”
You do understand most people in the Canadian scene saw this whole thing from the start as very sketchy

The fact some other dude posted pretending to be him and then he took more order but can’t post to calm the shit storm
Anyways I hope he actually sends out what’s been paid but its been months

And if he does come back as another brand
Meso would notice instantly

lol “well known”
You do understand most people in the Canadian scene saw this whole thing from the start as very sketchy

The fact some other dude posted pretending to be him and then he took more order but can’t post to calm the shit storm
Anyways I hope he actually sends out what’s been paid but its been months

And if he does come back as another brand
Meso would notice instantly
Haha, yeah , I can see that now. I’m usually one of those guys who is suspicious of everything, but there was a senior member of Meso who commented that he personally knows him and he is trustworthy, and I guess I took some hopium from that comment.

Anyyyywayyy, time to shop for another source.

Haha, yeah , I can see that now. I’m usually one of those guys who is suspicious of everything, but there was a senior member of Meso who commented that he personally knows him and he is trustworthy, and I guess I took some hopium from that comment.

Anyyyywayyy, time to shop for another source.
Nordic Fusion is good to go.

Before he went MIA he had multiple people including myself have orders that "were dropped off at random addresses".
Seemed odd that so many packages would all have the same thing happen throughout a week or two but hey I think we were all reimbursed. No reships until " I find out what's going on" .

Odd, not sure if those packages were ever shipped but fixed none the less. Continued to make orders.

Then Jet goes missing. I would hope the reason for it was exactly what was told, but its fucked that more orders were taken with the email sporadically while other orders were not fulfilled and still missing. With 0 communication from Jet on here.

You have to be fucking stupid if you've read the last 10 pages of this thread and thought , yeah I'm going to choose this lab... they seem to be trustworthy.

Why the fuck is anyone letting this go? Why are long term meso members sticking up for a drug dealer you've never met? What the fuck has meso become? The dude isn't your friend, he's your drug dealer. Hold some standards?

Great, Jets products have all worked great for me. For the most part they shipped on time and the price was good. 90% were received.

But unless Jet with his handle comes back, explains what's up and all orders are fulfilled fuck this source and those making excuses. Jet is the only one who can make this right.

nice, so we're already regressing to calling sources that don't test their products g2g. RIP Jet, ya really bungled this one.
Stay with Jet then, bud. I'm just trying to help people out. Nordic actually replies to emails and sends products that work as intended. That's good enough for a lot of people.

I haven't been on here for a while. I've Placed many orders with Jet before, he's quick and sends out the package asap. So I placed an order a few weeks ago, he replied right away as always, accepted the money, and I haven't heard anything from him since. Now, when I hop on Meso, everyone is talking about how they haven't received their packages in months.

So if he can still accept new orders but can't address the situation in less than 2 minutes by posting on this forum, you can put it together on what's going on...

Lesson learned, business is business. Doesn't matter when people say he's a good guy, this and that. Sorry to anyone whose lost alot of money. I think from now on the only smart option would be to stick with SYN, since buddy has been around forever. If you can risk a couple hundred dollars I'd order from that Qindong China rep, you get 10 vials of test for
Before he went MIA he had multiple people including myself have orders that "were dropped off at random addresses".
Seemed odd that so many packages would all have the same thing happen throughout a week or two but hey I think we were all reimbursed. No reships until " I find out what's going on" .

Odd, not sure if those packages were ever shipped but fixed none the less. Continued to make orders.

Then Jet goes missing. I would hope the reason for it was exactly what was told, but its fucked that more orders were taken with the email sporadically while other orders were not fulfilled and still missing. With 0 communication from Jet on here.

You have to be fucking stupid if you've read the last 10 pages of this thread and thought , yeah I'm going to choose this lab... they seem to be trustworthy.

Why the fuck is anyone letting this go? Why are long term meso members sticking up for a drug dealer you've never met? What the fuck has meso become? The dude isn't your friend, he's your drug dealer. Hold some standards?

Great, Jets products have all worked great for me. For the most part they shipped on time and the price was good. 90% were received.

But unless Jet with his handle comes back, explains what's up and all orders are fulfilled fuck this source and those making excuses. Jet is the only one who can make this right.
You're right he's definitely not our buddy.
How hard would it of been to post on his thread what the fuck is going with a 2 minute post. To me it's a complete lack of respect to his customers but really he's a drug dealer what should we expect

How hard would it of been to post on his thread what the fuck is going with a 2 minute post. To me it's a complete lack of respect to his customers but really he's a drug dealer what should we expect
Plenty of organized criminals out there that understand scamming will only get you so far. Also, the basic principles of life such as doing what you say you're going to do is respected.

Such a testament to the Canadian scene to see how much abuse consumers will tolerate
Why are there not more vendors in Canada? You guys get a slap on the wrist if you're caught. In America you could get 20 years

Just because you're a drug dealer doesn't make you exempt from common courtesy and even honesty. Lots a good honest vendors on this forum, Goodlyfe..cat cafe, and even triple B was honest to his word and never scammed anyone. Even when he shut down and people kept sending him money, he sent it back.

Yeah soooo,

I’ve been doing a lot of digging into this (habits of my day job) and from my understanding there seems to be a 99% chances “jet” was just a reseller and or not even the actual “owner”. I’ll probably have his name and address within the next 2 days ( not even sure what I’ll bother to do with that information, but a 3k loss has me feeling a certain way lol)

But once I get more confirmed factual info I’ll share it, as long as it doesn’t break the meso board rules.

However I’m pretty positive we got fucked and anyone who’s posted on here that they personally know jet etc and he’s a great guy, can fist themselves.

Yeah soooo,

I’ve been doing a lot of digging into this (habits of my day job) and from my understanding there seems to be a 99% chances “jet” was just a reseller and or not even the actual “owner”. I’ll probably have his name and address within the next 2 days ( not even sure what I’ll bother to do with that information, but a 3k loss has me feeling a certain way lol)

But once I get more confirmed factual info I’ll share it, as long as it doesn’t break the meso board rules.

However I’m pretty positive we got fucked and anyone who’s posted on here that they personally know jet etc and he’s a great guy, can fist themselves.
I'd be happy to take that information.

Why are there not more vendors in Canada? You guys get a slap on the wrist if you're caught. In America you could get 20 years
Well it's not just the charges for steroids.
There is manufacturing
Possible charges for money laundering, proceeds of crime etc. You can stand to lose alot.

In Canada police can seize anything they believe was obtained with proceeds of crime. Onus is on you to prove it was paid for with legitimate cash.

Sponsors

Latest posts