Jet Labs (Canadian Domestic Service)

I've made test-e before close to 350mg/ml that had barely any pip so test-e 400 would not be an issue to produce.

Test brewed at 400mg is often 250mg enanthate and 150mg decanoate per ml from what ive seen. Is it dosed that way to reduce pip ?

That doesn't sound half bad. i have some T400 (Enanthate in MCT) and it's pretty much unusable. Even at .25 ml that shit is too painful to use.

That doesn't sound half bad. i have some T400 (Enanthate in MCT) and it's pretty much unusable. Even at .25 ml that shit is too painful to use.
Yea not bad at all, hurt my virgin muscles like crazy tho. Once they were broken in after that i had barely any pip, 0.4cc 2x a week

I took alpha yohimbine today. It's significantly more tolerable than regular yohimbine. My body completely went crazy on regular yohimbine. Racing heart, sweaty palms, goose bumps throughout the body, dry heaves, hiccups, and my balls would shrink temporarily. Alpha isn't necessarily a walk in the park, but the differences are day and night.

Glad to hear it. I have never had that kind of reaction to either one, tbh, but maybe you're rocking dosages way higher than I would.

i could. i may try to buffer it with something like Deca in the future, but i'm definitely not in a rush to try it. Got plenty of painless gear to keep me going.

Yeah, my experience with "high dose" test is from probably 20 or so years ago using Brovel* T400. Holy. Fuck. Never again.

* I think it was brovel, but honestly it could have been any number of other brands I used to pick up in Mexico.