Jet Labs (Canadian Domestic Service)

Well you'd have to drive up there to the truck stop over the border to pick it up, lmao.

I am like a 2.5 hour drive from the border myself.

Too bad Jet can't ship to the States.

You ever have dreams of being a mule?
Of course you have. We order, you take the short drive to procure the packages once a week and then remail it to us.

i can't see any downsides to this and for your efforts we will pay you fif... twenty dollars per pack. Sound good?

Of course you have. We order, you take the short drive to procure the packages once a week and then remail it to us.

i can't see any downsides to this and for your efforts we will pay you fif... twenty dollars per pack. Sound good?
We can just meet right at the line. I'll drop the package. Turn around walk away. You pick it up and go about your day.

Lol no was just joking.

I didn't know Canadian dollars have rainbow colors till I went to hike white face mountain & people were paying food with Canadian dollars and I thought it was monopoly money :p

I didn't know Canadian dollars have rainbow colors till I went to hike white face mountain & people were paying food with Canadian dollars and I thought it was monopoly money :p
Yeah pretty soon we are going to have a rainbow flag with a maple leaf on it at the rate this shit is going here

I'm okay with the LGBTQ community in general, but I despite that they consider themselves a minority, but turn white real fast & call the cops when they don't like something

I'm okay with the LGBTQ community in general, but I despite that they consider themselves a minority, but turn white real fast & call the cops when they don't like something
I can't believe they got offended by Dave Chappelles latest stand up show. He makes fun of so many different races in that special and you don't hear a peep out of anyone except the trans people. They can get lost

I can't believe they got offended by Dave Chappelles latest stand up show. He makes fun of so many different races in that special and you don't hear a peep out of anyone except the trans people. They can get lost

This was one of his best shows to date and so very truthful! You can see two huge fat lesbian chicks in the front row go from very entertained to absolutely offended and that made me laugh my fucking ass off:D:p

This was one of his best shows to date and so very truthful! You can see two huge fat lesbian chicks in the front row go from very entertained to absolutely offended and that made me laugh my fucking ass off:D:p
I noticed that too haha

They looked disgusted and it was great.

Top shelf service from Jet Labs. Easy communication, fast replies, faster shipping. Great packing job as well. Can’t wait to try the high MG Test if it makes it into the new lineup. Sorta kicking myself for not getting more of a variety pack!! Stuck with my essentials.
I’ll be running this gear in December, so I’ll report back on how it feels then. 6FB3FB5D-A31E-415D-8B7C-3EF46209A517.jpeg