Jet Labs (Canadian Domestic Service)

Easy communication, fast shipping. Tren suspension is painfull after inject for 15min but GTG , great pump .. loss little bit appétit and libido since superdrol 20mg day.. all working

This was one of his best shows to date and so very truthful! You can see two huge fat lesbian chicks in the front row go from very entertained to absolutely offended and that made me laugh my fucking ass off:D:p

And i bet the laughed at all the other jokes up to that point. Hypocrites.

Weekend sale ends tonight fellas so get in those last minute orders ;)

All orders placed before midnight tonight will receive free shipping as well as the savings listed below. All orders placed today will ship first thing tomorrow.

Order between 5-10 items and receive 1 free product of choice and 1 free test product.

Order between 10-20 items and receive 2 free products of choice and $5 off per item.

Order 20 or more items and receive 3 free items of choice, $10 off per item and a Jet Labs mug.

Thank you for your support :)

Jet_labs_meso@protonmail.com

It's great when used in high doses, but because of the cost most opt for anavar. You'll get more reviews/opinions if you ask this in the steroid forum brother ;)
True, I will ask there as well, I just appreciate your consistent responsiveness. What dosage is required for the oral?

True, I will ask there as well, I just appreciate your consistent responsiveness. What dosage is required for the oral?

That depends on the user, but generally anywhere between 50mg-200mg ed with 75mg-100mg being the average.

Last edited:
Haha. It’s a good product bro. I’ve never tried suspensions before because I just didn’t really feel the need but def enjoying using it
I've actually taken the test/tren suspensions on a few of my daily hikes and it felt like I could have kept going all day... They're pretty moderate to difficult hikes too. Workouts have been unbelievable