Jet Labs (Canadian Domestic Service)

Me!

Just want to say everything looks awesome. Very quick.

Also Jets goes above and beyond with service.

Will update when I can comment on the quality.

Is anyone interested in aqueous anadrol or dbol suspensions for injection?

Bulking season is upon us so I'm thinking of adding a few specialty items that can be added to everyone's mass cycles. Both would be dosed at 50mg/ml.

If interested say so here,

Is anyone interested in aqueous anadrol or dbol suspensions for injection?

Bulking season is upon us so I'm thinking of adding a few specialty items that can be added to everyone's mass cycles. Both would be dosed at 50mg/ml.

If interested say so here,

Absolutely
Also Injectable metribolone works great preworkout

I'm a week and a bit into everything, so far loving the tbol. Definitely feeling the strength and endurance boosts. The extra vascularity is also a bonus.

Libido is definitely up and the pip from the tren is maybe a 1-2. Prop is smooth though, injected each into a delt to see and didn't notice a thing from the prop. And just some slight stiffness from the tren a

What drew me into trying your lab in the first place was that you sell novelty products like Bold cyp and tren suspension. I think having exotic compounds such as injectable orals, Dhb etc could really set you apart from other labs since Most only sell basic products. Tbh if you didn't sell tren suspension and Bold cyp your lab wouldlnt of caught my attention and i'm sure i'm not the only one. Just my 2 cent Brother!

Hey Jets just wondering what the eta was for the products you mentioned earlier. More specifically the AIs

Thanks

Aromasin will be released sometime in November, npp is 10 days out give or take, primo-e/tren-e/mast-e should be this month as well. I'm doing my best to roll everything out asap ;)

Once raw testing comes back I'll be making small batches of the following items to be sampled and reviewed by members,

Primo-ace, 75mg/ml
Primo-e, 150mg/ml
Anadrol suspension, 50mg/ml
Liquid oral anavar, 20mg/ml
Tren-e, 200mg/ml
Test-cyp, 250mg/ml
Mast-p, 100mg/ml
Mast-e, 200mg/ml
Liquid oral Aromasin, 12.5mg/ml

These items will have generic printer labels and will be offered to customers at 1 item per order of their choice until they're all gone.

As per usual I encourage HONEST reviews and feedback only.

Thank you :)

Once raw testing comes back I'll be making small batches of the following items to be sampled and reviewed by members,

Primo-ace, 75mg/ml
Primo-e, 150mg/ml
Tren-e, 200mg/ml
Test-cyp, 250mg/ml
Mast-p, 100mg/ml
Mast-e, 200mg/ml

These items will have generic printer labels and will be offered to customers at 1 item per order of their choice until they're all gone.

How many ml are your liquid orals going to be?

Primo-ace, 75mg/ml
Primo-e, 150mg/ml
Tren-e, 200mg/ml
Test-cyp, 250mg/ml
Mast-p, 100mg/ml
Mast-e, 200mg/ml

I'd be in for the primo-e for sure, I'd probably pick up some bold cyp and tren ace.

The first time I tried DHB it was 200mg my first pin felt like battery acid I just wanted to jump in front of a bus to stop the pain

1 test-cyp is usually made at 100mg/ml and even then it's still horrible so yah I imagine 200mg would be like injecting straight isopropyl :eek: