Jet Labs (Canadian Domestic Service)

Hey everyone, In response to several requests I will be lowering my minimum order amount to $100 for the time being.

Payment methods are EMT, Bitcoin and Ethereum and In order to expedite shipping please double check that the shipping info is correct before sending to me.

Thank you :)

Order came in today. Exceptionally fast t/a and our rep even let me know when my payment went through. A test susp freebie was included. Great packaging, great service, and I look forward to pinning when I get to it.

Order came in today. Exceptionally fast t/a and our rep even let me know when my payment went through. A test susp freebie was included. Great packaging, great service, and I look forward to pinning when I get to it.

Thank you for the kind words brother. Btw I'm not a rep, I'm the o/o ;)

Been reading some older posts and got to thinking earlier about the inevitable backlash that comes with a member turning source. It's always spun as if the source had a master plan from day one to secretly build credibility so that they can improve their chances for success.

As a pessimist i understand the thought process, but i look at it as more of a positive than a negative. While being a member first could help build credibility with some of the members, it sure as hell doesn't give them a free pass. It also allows members to see what kind of person they're dealing with prior to making an order. Is that not better when compared to someone with absolutely no history trying to source here?

Secondly a member that turns source has been around long enough to see what is expected from sources here. How is that a negative when you compare that to someone that's never been on the forum, sign's up with the intention of sourcing, but knows absolutely nothing about Meso and thinks that a list with some embellished back story is sufficient?

i'm sure there's at least one example of someone being nefarious in their switch from member to source buried deep in the archives here, but i personally don't believe that to be the case with any of the current member turned sources we have here right now.

Anyway, thanks for reading and letting me throw down my 2¢. Now back to your regularly scheduled program.

Been reading some older posts and got to thinking earlier about the inevitable backlash that comes with a member turning source. It's always spun as if the source had a master plan from day one to secretly build credibility so that they can improve their chances for success.

As a pessimist i understand the thought process, but i look at it as more of a positive than a negative. While being a member first could help build credibility with some of the members, it sure as hell doesn't give them a free pass. It also allows members to see what kind of person they're dealing with prior to making an order. Is that not better when compared to someone with absolutely no history trying to source here?

Secondly a member that turns source has been around long enough to see what is expected from sources here. How is that a negative when you compare that to someone that's never been on the forum, sign's up with the intention of sourcing, but knows absolutely nothing about Meso and thinks that a list with some embellished back story is sufficient?

i'm sure there's at least one example of someone being nefarious in their switch from member to source buried deep in the archives here, but i personally don't believe that to be the case with any of the current member turned sources we have here right now.

Anyway, thanks for reading and letting me throw down my 2¢. Now back to your regularly scheduled program.
Your pessimism is understandable and members who turn source should be held to the high standards expected of sources.

I am sure even @SkankHunt wouldn't get a free pass either, even though he also does testing.

Your pessimism is understandable and members who turn source should be held to the high standards expected of sources.

I am sure even @SkankHunt wouldn't get a free pass either, even though he also does testing.

i'm being optimistic. i'm thinking you're doing more skimming than reading. Both this source and Skank delivered on what was expected and never gave any indication that they thought being a member was going to earn them a free pass.

i'm being optimistic. i'm thinking you're doing more skimming than reading. Both this source and Skank delivered on what was expected and never gave any indication that they thought being a member was going to earn them a free pass.

All I ask for is the opportunity to prove myself and fingers crossed everyone is happy with my service and products so far :)

Hello everyone, starting today I will running the following promo for the next month or two so here's your chance to stock up ;)

All orders receive a free testosterone product of choice!

Orders 10 items or more receive a free testosterone product of choice plus another product of choice for free as well as the free testosterone product all orders receive.

So order 10 items or more and you get 2 test products for free PLUS any other item on my list for free.

$100 minimum, payment methods are Emt, Ethereum, Bitcoin.

jet_labs_meso@protonmail.com

Last edited:
Hello everyone, starting today I will running the following promo for the next month or two so here's your chance to stock up ;)

All orders receive a free testosterone product of choice!

Orders 10 items or more receive a free testosterone product of choice plus another product of choice for free as well as the free testosterone product all orders receive.

So order 10 items or more and you get 2 test products for free PLUS any other item on my list for free.

$100 minimum, payment methods are Emt, Ethereum, Bitcoin.

jet_labs_meso@protonmail.com

That's actually a smokin' deal. Might have to make another order