Jet Labs (Canadian Domestic Service)

Just letting you guys know that the ETA for primo-e, tren-e, aromasin and anavar is 4 weeks or less.

Prices will be very attractive and my Jet Labs logo will be incorporated into my new batch of labels.

Thank you very much for all your support :)

Eta on mast-p and mast-e is 4 week or sooner as well guys and more items will follow shortly after.

I also welcome product suggestions/ideas so if you fellas have any please post em up and if there's sufficient demand I will stock it :)

I also welcome product suggestions/ideas so if you fellas have any please post em up and if there's sufficient demand I will stock it :)
My super fat ass busting oral combo...if dreams come true lol. Or go old school and just use clen and yohimbine hcl instead of the albuterol and apla yoh. Maybe slap a little appetite suppressant in there to like Sibutramine lol.

Kidding...50% at least.

My super fat ass busting oral combo...if dreams come true lol. Or go old school and just use clen and yohimbine hcl instead of the albuterol and apla yoh. Maybe slap a little appetite suppressant in there to like Sibutramine lol.

Kidding...50% at least.

Certain items like t3, caber and clen I plan to carry as well and I will be selling these items as liquid orals in 50ml dropper bottles. Liquid orals are very accurate dose by dose and far easier/cleaner/faster to produce and all items will be backed by proper testing :)

I hope that won't be the case.
I took alpha yohimbine today. It's significantly more tolerable than regular yohimbine. My body completely went crazy on regular yohimbine. Racing heart, sweaty palms, goose bumps throughout the body, dry heaves, hiccups, and my balls would shrink temporarily. Alpha isn't necessarily a walk in the park, but the differences are day and night.

Eta on mast-p and mast-e is 4 week or sooner as well guys and more items will follow shortly after.

Ment, ace and enan

So is 300mg/ml test-e something that most guys want cause if so I'll make that my normal brew then.