Jet Labs (Canadian Domestic Service)

Like I said it was a one time thing and after the burning I wanted to see if it would keep burning. This isn't a knock on Jetlabs but this is still a member and not a source board so it's important to find out is anyone else is having this issue. Maybe it's just me maybe it's not.

So just to be clear it's your skin that burns and this is while the needle is through the tissue, but before oil is injected?

And you're experiencing some pip that lasts a few minutes then subsides?

I'm just trying to fully grasp your situation is all brother.

Thank you :)

Like I said it was a one time thing and after the burning I wanted to see if it would keep burning. This isn't a knock on Jetlabs but this is still a member and not a source board so it's important to find out is anyone else is having this issue. Maybe it's just me maybe it's not.
Oh I wasn't taking it as a jab at him man. I was simply saying it's not worth the risk to not use swabs.

I've used his gear, I'm happy with it. I've even tried several of his suspensions which can have a small bite in my case but they don't burn instantly by any means.

Are they BD tips? Those hurt like a bitch whenever I use them.

Oh I wasn't taking it as a jab at him man. I was simply saying it's not worth the risk to not use swabs.

I've used his gear, I'm happy with it. I've even tried several of his suspensions which can have a small bite in my case but they don't burn instantly by any means.

Are they BD tips? Those hurt like a bitch whenever I use them.

Back in the early/mid 90's I use to use 18g inch and a half to inject vet grade suspensions and THAT was some painful shit let me tell you especially bicep shots lol
:eek::eek::eek: :p

I'm a few weeks in and I'm not sure what's going on but I'll try to explain.

I'm on 300 tren, ace 300 mast and my trt test dose. The first week I had some pip but nothing crazy. For my second week I prefilled 3 needles.

Every shot burns when the needle is going in my glute. To be clear I kept the filling needle on till I was ready to use it and I put a fresh needle on to inject and let a few drops coat the needle.

I've had this happen before if I don't let the rubbing alcohol dry on my skin. The only problem is that I haven't been using rubbing alcohol on my skin this week.

Any ideas? I've prefilled needles in the past and never had this issue. I also haven't used masteron before so maybe it's that? Didn't let the rubbing alcohol dry enough on the vial
Sounds like you're hitting nerve clusters to me and how come you're not using alcohol pre injection?:confused:
I echo Mr. Jets.
You are just randomly (multiple times in a row in this case) hitting concentrated nerve clusters. Just a roll of the dice. Like throwing darts blindly and hitting a bullseye. You can go ages without doing it, then hit one…or 3.
Not that it will make a difference in terms of smashing a nerve cluster...But I think Thermo needles are sharper and better than BD.
Like you, I also preload with 20G for multiple days and then swap the needle for a 1”’25G or 27G right at injection.
And I charge the fresh needle right before injection, so that there is just a small mound of oil at the tip. I do think it acts like a drop of lube for breaking through the tissue layers.

Alright I'm a few weeks in and I'm not sure what's going on but I'll try to explain.

I'm on 300 tren, ace 300 mast and my trt test dose. The first week I had some pip but nothing crazy. For my second week I prefilled 3 needles.

Every shot burns when the needle is going in my glute. To be clear I kept the filling needle on till I was ready to use it and I put a fresh needle on to inject and let a few drops coat the needle.

I've had this happen before if I don't let the rubbing alcohol dry on my skin. The only problem is that I haven't been using rubbing alcohol on my skin this week.

Any ideas? I've prefilled needles in the past and never had this issue. I also haven't used masteron before so maybe it's that? Didn't let the rubbing alcohol dry enough on the vial before filling and got some in the mixture?
If you lube the needle, you should expect a burn especially with Tren A.

Also for god sake man, always always swab the injection site! Showering then injecting is like wiping your butt then smelling your hands to check if they're clean.

So just to be clear it's your skin that burns and this is while the needle is through the tissue, but before oil is injected?

And you're experiencing some pip that lasts a few minutes then subsides?

I'm just trying to fully grasp your situation is all brother.

Thank you :)
Yeah the burn is from the time the needle breaks skin till its pulled out.

If you lube the needle, you should expect a burn especially with Tren A.

Also for god sake man, always always swab the injection site! Showering then injecting is like wiping your butt then smelling your hands to check if they're clean.
:DHoly Fuck it was one time and I enjoyed the burning so much I did it twice more

I echo Mr. Jets.
You are just randomly (multiple times in a row in this case) hitting concentrated nerve clusters. Just a roll of the dice. Like throwing darts blindly and hitting a bullseye. You can go ages without doing it, then hit one…or 3.
Not that it will make a difference in terms of smashing a nerve cluster...But I think Thermo needles are sharper and better than BD.
Like you, I also preload with 20G for multiple days and then swap the needle for a 1”’25G or 27G right at injection.
And I charge the fresh needle right before injection, so that there is just a small mound of oil at the tip. I do think it acts like a drop of lube for breaking through the tissue layers.
I'll inject just the tren in one delt and the mast in the other on Monday.

ah lol. the janoshik tests dont look the best lol.

im confused i see trenbolone 101mg/ml tested

Why is the purity 60%...

Bit skeptical now

Tren base tested around 60% purity and that's quite normal for this compound.

What is confusing you regarding the tren-ace hplc results?