Jet Labs (Canadian Domestic Service)

Alright I'm a few weeks in and I'm not sure what's going on but I'll try to explain.

I'm on 300 tren, ace 300 mast and my trt test dose. The first week I had some pip but nothing crazy. For my second week I prefilled 3 needles.

Every shot burns when the needle is going in my glute. To be clear I kept the filling needle on till I was ready to use it and I put a fresh needle on to inject and let a few drops coat the needle.

I've had this happen before if I don't let the rubbing alcohol dry on my skin. The only problem is that I haven't been using rubbing alcohol on my skin this week.

Any ideas? I've prefilled needles in the past and never had this issue. I also haven't used masteron before so maybe it's that? Didn't let the rubbing alcohol dry enough on the vial before filling and got some in the mixture?

Alright I'm a few weeks in and I'm not sure what's going on but I'll try to explain.

I'm on 300 tren, ace 300 mast and my trt test dose. The first week I had some pip but nothing crazy. For my second week I prefilled 3 needles.

Every shot burns when the needle is going in my glute. To be clear I kept the filling needle on till I was ready to use it and I put a fresh needle on to inject and let a few drops coat the needle.

I've had this happen before if I don't let the rubbing alcohol dry on my skin. The only problem is that I haven't been using rubbing alcohol on my skin this week.

Any ideas? I've prefilled needles in the past and never had this issue. I also haven't used masteron before so maybe it's that? Didn't let the rubbing alcohol dry enough on the vial before filling and got some in the mixture?
Just gunna ask.

Did your pinning tips come with the barrels that you're using? And if so did you open the sleeve the set came on, detached the pinning tip and left it off until you planned to pin several days later?

Aside from that, possibly dull needles. Cold skin, improper injection technique, or just don't wet the tip first and see if that fixes it. The oil going subq could burn

The barrels came with 20ga that I use to draw. That stays on and in the package that was opened just enough to pull it out. The new injection needle is only opened when I'm ready. Haven't changed anything from what I use to do. As soon as the needle 1 1/2“ breaks skin it burns till its buried and eveything is normal after. All three injections this week has been the same. Some pip but nothing crazy except for the burning which is manageable but still want to see if anyone else is having this issue. Next week I won't pre fill or lube the needle and I'll post again
Just gunna ask.

Did your pinning tips come with the barrels that you're using? And if so did you open the sleeve the set came on, detached the pinning tip and left it off until you planned to pin several days later?

Aside from that, possibly dull needles. Cold skin, improper injection technique, or just don't wet the tip first and see if that fixes it. The oil going subq could burn

The only problem is that I haven't been using rubbing alcohol on my skin this week.

The barrels came with 20ga that I use to draw. That stays on and in the package that was opened just enough to pull it out. The new injection needle is only opened when I'm ready. Haven't changed anything from what I use to do. As soon as the needle 1 1/2“ breaks skin it burns till its buried and eveything is normal after. All three injections this week has been the same. Some pip but nothing crazy except for the burning which is manageable but still want to see if anyone else is having this issue.

Sounds like you're hitting nerve clusters to me and how come you're not using alcohol pre injection?:confused:

Sounds like you're hitting nerve clusters to me and how come you're not using alcohol pre injection?
I inject right after a shower and I usually do use them. After the burning Monday and not using alcohol pads which usually causes me this issue I wanted to see if it would happen all week.

I inject right after a shower and I usually do use them. After the burning Monday and not using alcohol pads which usually causes me this issue I wanted to see if it would happen all week.
I'd still swab. Only a few cents a piece. There's still plenty of potential for bacteria to be on the injection site after a shower. Alcohol Is used over soap for sterilization for a reason.

I'd still swab. Only a few cents a piece. There's still plenty of potential for bacteria to be on the injection site after a shower. Alcohol Is used over soap for sterilization for a reason.
Like I said it was a one time thing and after the burning I wanted to see if it would keep burning. This isn't a knock on Jetlabs but this is still a member and not a source board so it's important to find out is anyone else is having this issue. Maybe it's just me maybe it's not.

I’ve honestly never heard of lubing the needle, but if you dip it in Tren, it’s a good possibility that’s causing the burning. I’m willing to bet it’s not the Mast or the alcohol from the vial.

You’re saying the burning comes just from injecting the needle into your skin/muscle? And is it in the skin or when you hit the muscle that you feel the burning?

I’ve honestly never heard of lubing the needle, but if you dip it in Tren, it’s a good possibility that’s causing the burning. I’m willing to bet it’s not the Mast or the alcohol from the vial.

You’re saying the burning comes just from injecting the needle into your skin/muscle? And is it in the skin or when you hit the muscle that you feel the burning?
When I saw lubing I mean getting the air out and letting a few drops out onto the needle. I've always don't that with tren and no issue. Only thing that's new is the mast e. It's a constant burn starting from breaking the skin and till I pull it out.

When I saw lubing I mean getting the air out and letting a few drops out onto the needle. I've always don't that with tren and no issue. Only thing that's new is the mast e.
Ok cool, you kinda threw me there.

I’m drawing complete blanks on what could be causing this. I’ve had pain while inserting the needle in certain areas but you’re saying it’s a burning feeling, which I’ve never experienced.

Ok cool, you kinda threw me there.

I’m drawing complete blanks on what could be causing this. I’ve had pain while inserting the needle in certain areas but you’re saying it’s a burning feeling, which I’ve never experienced.
I've had this exact same burning issue when I use shoppers life brand alcohol wipes. A different brand with only 70% alcohol causes me no issues and I didn't even use wipes this week. I've home brewed once and I might be wrong but isn't some sort of alcohol used in brewing?

I've had this exact same burning issue when I use shoppers life brand alcohol wipes. A different brand with only 70% alcohol causes me no issues and I didn't even use wipes this week. I've home brewed once and I might be wrong but isn't some sort of alcohol used in brewing?
Benzyl Alcohol is in all injectable gear. Or at least it better be lol.

Just wanted to give @Jet Labs a quick review . I haven’t been active in about a year.. just finishing up my cycle with his tren ace test prop and anadrol suspension ed for the last four weeks. Gear was good, the suspension ed for that long wasn’t my favourite but the results were fantastic. I didn’t run bloods as I never do until after my cycles. His communication was excellent.

When I saw lubing I mean getting the air out and letting a few drops out onto the needle. I've always don't that with tren and no issue. Only thing that's new is the mast e. It's a constant burn starting from breaking the skin and till I pull it out.
What oil is the mast e in? Perhaps a reaction to that (Mig oil for instance)

Sometimes if I inject too soon after wiping down with alcohol wipe it burns like a mother fucker. That's my only informed guess