Jon Jones is the goat

Ok. Let's slow this down so I don't have to read through paragraphs of jibberish.

Which of the seven fighters I listed who fought Khabib are cans? Which were his "decent" wins?

regardless of if he used steroids or not,

D.C. Is a two time Olympian 39 years old finishing guys who are ten years younger, inhuman cardio and wear and tear from decades of high level intense athletic competition and he still trains with you he best of them at AKA.

its safe to say Daniel Cormier is on steroids along with many other high level athletes in the UFC or sports in general.

So my whole thing is this, why should we scrutinize and condem one athlete for allegedly not competing clean in a sport where none of the athletes are competitions clean?

I don't understand that sentiment from Jon Jones' haters/detractors, at least 3 opponents Jon Jones has faced have popped for some kind of drug and I'm sure many more of his opponents were on something.
I agree he is good but he is good enough to not be doing shiesty shit (not talking bout PEDs those everyone is taking), by that I mean the eye gouges I mean the doin coke n running over a pregnant lady then running off n all the bs that Dana lets him get away with just cos he’s the golden boy, plus imo he does have a good fight iq n is a fun fighter but idk mane I always found him way overrated but I wouldn’t be able to explain why in a short comment, I guess having grown up watching silva n gsp n the Diaz brothers n legends like fedor n rickson n all em others I think Jon is good but ain’t nowhere near as entertaining as many of the guys under him, imo demetrious Johnson is the best p4p ever the guy did a flying arm bar n dominated everyone he fought with. Jon is just like Conor as in the ufc will keep on pushing him n most casual fans are convinced they are so good but in reality there are way better fighters

Jon jones is the greatest piece of shit of all time.
U think his fat skinny ass can take a bomb from Francis? Hes ever takin a hit like that. He almost got his ass beat by dominic Cruz a nobody.

Ok. Let's slow this down so I don't have to read through paragraphs of jibberish.

Which of the seven fighters I listed who fought Khabib are cans? Which were his "decent" wins?
kabib was scared shitless of tony feg in his prime so kabib is out

Jon jones is the greatest piece of shit of all time.
U think his fat skinny ass can take a bomb from Francis? Hes ever takin a hit like that. He almost got his ass beat by dominic Cruz a nobody.
Ahah I would love to watch Francis beat tf outta Jon jones, I’m a huge fan of alistair’s (trained at the same gym in Amsterdam) but I absolutely enjoyed Francis fkin him up that was a dope fight tbh would have been curious if alistair was in his prime not later on like it was in that case, but yeah good luck jones against ngannou he’d have to be wrestling the whole time cos he ain’t gonna eat no punch from Francis as easy as he might think, that guy got fkin cinder blocks as hands

Ahah I would love to watch Francis beat tf outta Jon jones, I’m a huge fan of alistair’s (trained at the same gym in Amsterdam) but I absolutely enjoyed Francis fkin him up that was a dope fight tbh would have been curious if alistair was in his prime not later on like it was in that case, but yeah good luck jones against ngannou he’d have to be wrestling the whole time cos he ain’t gonna eat no punch from Francis as easy as he might think, that guy got fkin cinder blocks as hands
Right. But even Alistair got his ass knocked smooth out by chuck Liddell with 1 shot before alister got super juicy but chucks a light heavyweight also.

Right. But even Alistair got his ass knocked smooth out by chuck Liddell with 1 shot before alister got super juicy but chucks a light heavyweight also.
Yeah tbh top alistair was in K1 n pride after that he had his moments like the brock fight but yeah he wasn’t anywhere near the level he used to be, especially after that bs ass usada/wada shit, imo it’s a lot safer for fighters to be on than forcing em to come off or use other shit, having competed myself I know how fked the weight cut is n how much that can affect CTEs, it’s seriously safer for em to be on the juice for so many reasons but oh well n chuck is a fkin legend he hits harder than a mfka so it doesn’t surprise me he fked alistair up, prime chuck in pride or start of the ufc was one of the best ever

regardless of if he used steroids or not,

D.C. Is a two time Olympian 39 years old finishing guys who are ten years younger, inhuman cardio and wear and tear from decades of high level intense athletic competition and he still trains with you he best of them at AKA.

its safe to say Daniel Cormier is on steroids along with many other high level athletes in the UFC or sports in general.

So my whole thing is this, why should we scrutinize and condem one athlete for allegedly not competing clean in a sport where none of the athletes are competitions clean?

I don't understand that sentiment from Jon Jones' haters/detractors, at least 3 opponents Jon Jones has faced have popped for some kind of drug and I'm sure many more of his opponents were on something.

Khabib is the goat.

He’s a huge disappointment. When you see talent like that go to waste over bad decisions, it causes fans to become disappointed. Don’t mix disappointment with “hater”...had he made better decisions, he would be on top of the world.
But got his mind and soul crushed in 1 pre fight interview with jon jones. There has been many great wrestlers mark Coleman silver medalist I think cejudo gold medalist. Great mma fighters but far from the best not even in my top 5 of all time. Its called mixed for a reason. This is a sport that u need to be close as possible to a master of all trades.

I wrestled 1 year in hs, not the best by any means an hated it . But if I wanted to I coud of knock any of my team mates out regardless of weight class with a good 3-5 piece combo.

Yeah tbh top alistair was in K1 n pride after that he had his moments like the brock fight but yeah he wasn’t anywhere near the level he used to be, especially after that bs ass usada/wada shit, imo it’s a lot safer for fighters to be on than forcing em to come off or use other shit, having competed myself I know how fked the weight cut is n how much that can affect CTEs, it’s seriously safer for em to be on the juice for so many reasons but oh well n chuck is a fkin legend he hits harder than a mfka so it doesn’t surprise me he fked alistair up, prime chuck in pride or start of the ufc was one of the best ever
Well they allowed hrt in UFC until vito belford probably 10x his dose an messed it up for everyone.

NFL they still use test decca hgh

But got his mind and soul crushed in 1 pre fight interview with jon jones. There has been many great wrestlers mark Coleman silver medalist I think cejudo gold medalist. Great mma fighters but far from the best not even in my top 5 of all time. Its called mixed for a reason. This is a sport that u need to be close as possible to a master of all trades.

I wrestled 1 year in hs, not the best by any means an hated it . But if I wanted to I coud of knock any of my team mates out regardless of weight class with a good 3-5 piece combo.
I wrestled a fkload n loved it but yeah it’s a rough sport, imo it’s a good base for other reasons (apart from the TD defense n TD abilities n better positioning during fights), like the fact we wrestled nearly every week n had to cut weight so often that it becomes second nature, the mental toughness that comes with it, all those things are essential to MMA n yeah you’re right it won’t make you a top fighter automatically but it does make for a good start like shit if you learn MT/Boxing you can pretty much compete n do well, think of other arts they ain’t as easy to then convert to actual MMA competition (I fw Muay Thai but there’s lots of stuff that you gotta unlearn to avoid TDs, with BJJ instead you need to learn so much too like striking n how to perform a TD). Imo wrestling (catch would be even better but it’s rare to find a place that does it, I really want to make my own gym with weights n teach CW there like lions den shamrock style) n sambo are the best bases if you manage to do em at a high level from relatively young (if one is older there’s less of a point as it’s very demanding n the benefits of wrestling are mostly things you learn competing a lot)

imo Gsp is the greatest mma fighter/martial artists of our era . 2 loses but came back and avenged both. Record speaks for his self. Kabib had all his fights and picked i oy heard of mabe 4 of his opponents alll out if there prime , like chimave his ass lost to Gilbert burns like kabib lost to tabiau. They boost these guys records like boxing.

Those stupid ass beards need to be banned its cheating, I'd wana see that chin clearly I cusion .

Next person who says goat I wana slap there ass. Do u have a crystal ball.and see who Is gana be fighting 200 years from now ? Dumbasses.

Well they allowed hrt in UFC until vito belford probably 10x his dose an messed it up for everyone.

NFL they still use test decca hgh
Yeah imo they should let em do stuff like in pride it’s a lot safer for the athletes n it prevents the heightened CTE risk of being dehydrated n fked up after a weight cut, not to mention injuries etc… WE NEED PRIDE BACK SOMEONE CALL THE YAKUZA N CALL SAKURABA

Back