@JUST FISH OFFICIAL FAN CLUB THREAD

Have you thought about JUST FISH just a little too much today?

• Total voters
Now take your faggot troll bulshit somewhere else

Dude... Really... And what are you really gonna do? You're on your phone or key board acting like you're hard. I'm just trying to get a laugh and you're just being what I'm laughing at. Midwest bitch. Come take a ride.

Dude... Really... And what are you really gonna do? You're on your phone or key board acting like you're hard. I'm just trying to get a laugh and you're just being what I'm laughing at. Midwest bitch. Come take a ride.
I enjoy the attention keep bumping my thread loser

Thats also what I like to do literally. And probably lyrics to a rap song... Gosh I love giving you attention.

Just stop feeding this troll!!!!! He is a joke. Unless it's just fish talking to himself like odie.

Steroids have been known to make people hear other voices in their heads. Perhaps also why the multiple accounts. Each one needs some meso release

I'm surprised you having been joining the bashing over on the Prime-Pharma thread

You sick or somethin'? :D
Lol, why? I actually am kind off feeling a little crappy. Just had surgery two weeks ago. Came off painkillers a few days ago. Been in a little pain. Hoping to be back in gym this week. Been trying to avoid all the bullshit lately.

Lol, why? I actually am kind off feeling a little crappy. Just had surgery two weeks ago. Came off painkillers a few days ago. Been in a little pain. Hoping to be back in gym this week. Been trying to avoid all the bullshit lately.

You've been pretty quiet this weekend is all.
Rest up brother, hope ya' feel better.

Well JF you been holding up well with the trolls, and do you still feel Doctor Jones is for real or do you feel he still is a troll? I do know those cartoony pics he posted kinda drew rather unwanted attention to him.

Well JF you been holding up well with the trolls, and do you still feel Doctor Jones is for real or do you feel he still is a troll? I do know those cartoony pics he posted kinda drew rather unwanted attention to him.
His pics are real just filtered. The reason the tattoos looked different is because they were reversed because some pics were taken in the mirror. I thought they were fake at first too. Dude is legit although if he has ulterior motives is another story

His pics are real just filtered. The reason the tattoos looked different is because they were reversed because some pics were taken in the mirror. I thought they were fake at first too. Dude is legit although if he has ulterior motives is another story
Yes those tats of his are reversed in a few plus his older pic he was fatter so some tats were partly hidden behind a fat roll. Those filtered pics did look cool though, and I don't think he really has the skill to alter the pics to make himself look bigger than he really is either. Dude's just big as hell and trains pretty hard.

as for ulterior motives I don't see anything that raises red flags yet.