@JUST FISH OFFICIAL FAN CLUB THREAD

Have you thought about JUST FISH just a little too much today?

• Total voters
You think they are going to help you after you trashed them in there thread talking shit lmao
Thank you. I'm not sure if you've seen what has been going on. But to explain @Just Fish has been accusing me of scamming you. Please clear my name from these accusations. You know that I did not scam you. I would very much appreciate that sir. Thank you again. I appreciate you coming thru with my order.

@Bill Bixcer
All you needed was some proper hygiene
1.wash your face every morning
2.shower everyday
3.keep face dirt and oil free
Get a facial cleanser with salicylic acid to wash face
Get some benzoyl peroxide 10% cream put on pimples in morning and at night
Accutane is fucking toxic you moron
Did you see the health problems is causes?
You would be better of taking antibiotics if your that desperate they clear everything up in weeks
That's all the kindness your getting from me
Thanks again for the names. For your information I already do all of those things and much more. I take two showers a day. It's not that I have tons of acne all over myself. Just my back and some on my chest. The problem is it is Cystic/nodule acne....some people are genetically predisposed. I don't and won't go bald....I'm lucky in that respect. And I don't ever get acne off cycle. It's when I'm on that the marble sized cystic acne comes out. Stop being so condescending. Your a know it all that has never experienced shit. I have many mamy cycles under my belt buddy. Nothing takes my on cycle acne away but low dose accutane. 20mg every other day. And while your at calling me a moron, and that accutane is toxic, let's remember that you took a superdrol only cycle with no test!!! Dude.....show some respect.

Thanks again for the names. For your information I already do all of those things and much more. I take two showers a day. It's not that I have tons of acne all over myself. Just my back and some on my chest. The problem is it is Cystic/nodule acne....some people are genetically predisposed. I don't and won't go bald....I'm lucky in that respect. And I don't ever get acne off cycle. It's when I'm on that the marble sized cystic acne comes out. Stop being so condescending. Your a know it all that has never experienced shit. I have many mamy cycles under my belt buddy. Nothing takes my on cycle acne away but low dose accutane. 20mg every other day. And while your at calling me a moron, and that accutane is toxic, let's remember that you took a superdrol only cycle with no test!!! Dude.....show some respect.
Respect? You have some nerve. For someone with many many cycles under their belt what's your accuse for that physique lol. You come to meso to scam sources and run your mouth and you expect respect your a clown. You think some whining sob story and an attempt at being polite will fix what you have done? That superdrol shit was 10 years ago.

Respect? You have some nerve. For someone with many many cycles under their belt what's your accuse for that physique lol. You come to meso to scam sources and run your mouth and you expect respect your a clown. You think some whining sob story and an attempt at being polite will fix what you have done? That superdrol shit was 10 years ago.
My physique?! Dude....my fucking right arm is 19 inches and my left is admittedly 18 1/2 or so....my mother says because I spent to much time in the shower growing up dude lol. What's wrong with my physique? I have a 49 inch chest....that's not bad for a guy that's only been back in it a year. I was 240 five years ago before all my neck injuries shut me down for a while. What are you claiming dude? I'll fucking take a pic of me measuring my arms right now buddy! With a piece of paper stating meso and the date. Where's your physique oh great one?? You ever heard the saying don't throw stones if you live in a glass house?

My physique?! Dude....my fucking right arm is 19 inches and my left is admittedly 18 1/2 or so....my mother says because I spent to much time in the shower growing up dude lol. What's wrong with my physique? I have a 49 inch chest....that's not bad for a guy that's only been back in it a year. I was 240 five years ago before all my neck injuries shut me down for a while. What are you claiming dude? I'll fucking take a pic of me measuring my arms right now buddy! With a piece of paper stating meso and the date. Where's your physique oh great one?? You ever heard the saying don't throw stones if you live in a glass house?
I guess you missed the glass jaw part lol. How tall are you again @GentleGiant lmfao

Just stop feeding this troll!!!!! He is a joke. Unless it's just fish talking to himself like odie.

Well thanks for that because I thought you were being an asshole to me. No offense taken. As for Bill fixer I read through that whole thing and it does seem like he is scamming... But I can find no hard evidence proving that he is. To me it sounds like was having a rough patch in his life and maybe he just didn't realize that the steroids were working... Maybe he's just a new guy that doesn't want to admit his inexperience. Or maybe he is scamming. But one thing that I know is I will not blame someone for something unless I have hard evidence. And as for me I know when I'm accused of something that I didn't do I get pissed. And I will fight over it. It has nothing to do with a guilty conscience or whatever other bullshit just fish tries to portray. It has everything to do with the fact that he is just a fucking douchebag that runs around acting like a fucking piece of shit. He still has never even done a cycle of steroids and he's running around like he's an authority. He did a superdrol only cycle. He's running around giving advice to people and telling them how to do this and how to do that and where to get this and where to get that when he has no idea. He's barely in the infant stages of trt!!! The fucking pussy probably has to go get a nurse to fucking inject hundred and fifty milligrams of fucking test cyp every two weeks because he's too fucking pussy 2 fucking Jabba needle in himself. Meanwhile gentle giant, that's me, walking around with an inch and a half 23 gauge sticking out of each one of my fucking ass cheeks and shooting 2IU's of growth hormone into my fucking abdomen 4 times a day. The fucking dude is a tool bag. He needs to learn to show fucking respect to people.
yes it sounds like he's scamming because he was. And even IF he wasn't and you want to give him the benefit of the doubt, you dont name your thread sonething to trash a good source and you especially don't don't name the thread AND say "i just want what I paid for"(implying you didn't already get it) when you didn't pull bloods. Which means you don't know shit. And especially on a lab that consistently has bloods and labs come back good. It's irresponsible and immature at best.

for the slow folks, could you explain how we know bill is GentleGiant?
They have to read I've explained it everywhere including here. I hope your not talking about yourself? If so I don't have anything good to say I'll keep it at that.

Dude....your teaming up against an innocent man fuckface. I didn't try to get nor did I or have I ever got free gear from anyone assholes. Your a couple retarded mother fuckers
This is the first time he fucked up and gave away that he was both names. I figured since @hunterbro witnessed this first hand he would have put two and two together. But he couldn't figure it out after I already explained everything so I'm not surprised

This is where Bixer spilled the beans, saying he was the one having problems with Naps.
GentleGiant was supposed to be the one having problems with Naps. So, in doing the math, 1+1= same guy, two handles.
See above post. I missed that one myself at first. I wish I would have caught that early but then the truth would not have come out so it worked out anyway. The truth always comes out

2 feet of snow doesn't help. it's basically lift, fuck, go grocery shopping, sleep and repeat. :D

LOL. Yeah, i hear that!

We got lucky in the North East so far.
Last night, raining and windy as fuck.
Today, calm and damn near feels like spring.

Out here enjoying it before mother nature remembers it's winter and dump's a couple feet of snow on our asses.

Yeah so here about that mom question/answer thing... And I guess some dick riding? Not real sure I understand the rules but anyway I made it!