@JUST FISH OFFICIAL FAN CLUB THREAD

Have you thought about JUST FISH just a little too much today?

• Total voters
I had nothing against you dude....why are u teaming up with this dildo justfish?? He's a fuckin pussy that doesn't like to be called out and when someone calls him out he makes up bullshit theories that hold no weight. Seriously. Why get yourself wrapped up with this tool? NO ONE LIKES HIM.

Ive got nothing against you dude. And I'm not teaming up with anyone. And I don't care who likes him. I'm not even sure I like him lol. But this I know. Bill Bixcer is a scamming know it all big mouth that deserves a beat down.

You ever figure out how to get serostim from the dr? I guess your not concerned that the price of serostim is over 5k a month. Probably because you have Obamacare so your not paying a dime either way.
haha what a joke.

You know what I'm not even going to get angry anymore. You're just a fucking stupid fucking tool. It's just unbelievable to me. I never knew such a piece of shit could exist. This is why you will remain the single so-called fuckboy. And by the way fuck boy is a term that Jersey Shore ass wipe douchebags use

Ive got nothing against you dude. And I'm not teaming up with anyone. And I don't care who likes him. I'm not even sure I like him lol. But this I know. Bill Bixcer is a scamming know it all big mouth that deserves a beat down.
Well thanks for that because I thought you were being an asshole to me. No offense taken. As for Bill fixer I read through that whole thing and it does seem like he is scamming... But I can find no hard evidence proving that he is. To me it sounds like was having a rough patch in his life and maybe he just didn't realize that the steroids were working... Maybe he's just a new guy that doesn't want to admit his inexperience. Or maybe he is scamming. But one thing that I know is I will not blame someone for something unless I have hard evidence. And as for me I know when I'm accused of something that I didn't do I get pissed. And I will fight over it. It has nothing to do with a guilty conscience or whatever other bullshit just fish tries to portray. It has everything to do with the fact that he is just a fucking douchebag that runs around acting like a fucking piece of shit. He still has never even done a cycle of steroids and he's running around like he's an authority. He did a superdrol only cycle. He's running around giving advice to people and telling them how to do this and how to do that and where to get this and where to get that when he has no idea. He's barely in the infant stages of trt!!! The fucking pussy probably has to go get a nurse to fucking inject hundred and fifty milligrams of fucking test cyp every two weeks because he's too fucking pussy 2 fucking Jabba needle in himself. Meanwhile gentle giant, that's me, walking around with an inch and a half 23 gauge sticking out of each one of my fucking ass cheeks and shooting 2IU's of growth hormone into my fucking abdomen 4 times a day. The fucking dude is a tool bag. He needs to learn to show fucking respect to people.

You know what I'm not even going to get angry anymore. You're just a fucking stupid fucking tool. It's just unbelievable to me. I never knew such a piece of shit could exist. This is why you will remain the single so-called fuckboy. And by the way fuck boy is a term that Jersey Shore ass wipe douchebags use
I don't know why your angry in the first place. Your scam worked you got your pimple pills for free. If anything you should be disappointed in yourself and learn from your mistakes. You obviously have strong feelings of guilt so that is a good first step.

YOUR FAN CLUB PRESIDENT
FISH

I think it's so cute when tough guys think they are gods gift. You talk shit like you are 240 shredded . I think someone's ego is way bigger then there Cock... just saying kid... and I mean that cause you act like a kid boss

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you wanted to see my cock all you had to do was send me a pm

I don't know why your angry in the first place. Your scam worked you got your pimple pills for free. If anything you should be disappointed in yourself and learn from your mistakes. You obviously have strong feelings of guilt so that is a good first step.

YOUR FAN CLUB PRESIDENT
FISH
I swear to God you're the biggest pussy I've ever fucking met in my life you little fucking piece of dirt. I live right near you cock sucker. @Naps-Support tell this mother fucker I'm not lying!! I gave you all the proof that you need. You came through on your end of it and sent me my pills. Which I am still waiting for so we'll see if those end up showing. You know I didn't do anything to try and scam you. I proved it unquestionably. Now put this shit to rest.

YOUR FAN CLUB PRESIDENT
FISH
Fucking pussy ass fucking low life. You don't even know who I am scumbag. You're lucky that you can hide behind that fucking computer screen pussy. You're a fucking coward. And an unhonorable chicken. You speak all this shit about video taping a fight and how GREAT it would be. How it would be the talk of meso. Well guess what mister talker. I keep saying LET'S DO IT PUSSY!! And you keep backing down. A man fights for his honor. A coward passes blame and accuses the innocent. Your a good for nothing worm. The scumbucket in every movie that fucks over his peers to make the king pleased. Your a dick riding brown nosing pussy with no spine. A snake, a worm. A rat. A lowlife with no honor. No humility. No respect. SUCK A FUCKIN DICK LOWLIFE

Holy shit. Call me mother fucking Sherlock Holmes. I caught this scumbag in another scam. @Bill Bixcer is @GentleGiant. @hunterbro you need to see this shit. I need a witness to this shit. That's why @GentleGiant was talking shit to you then tried to play it off. This piece of shit started another screen name and scammed another source with his new screen name and got caught. That's why he got so mad right away at me lmfao. This scumbag started a new screen name and tried to reinvent himself talking about how rich he is and how much shit he has. When in reality he can't even afford fucking pimple pills

Fucking pussy ass fucking low life. You don't even know who I am scumbag. You're lucky that you can hide behind that fucking computer screen pussy. You're a fucking coward. And an unhonorable chicken. You speak all this shit about video taping a fight and how GREAT it would be. How it would be the talk of meso. Well guess what mister talker. I keep saying LET'S DO IT PUSSY!! And you keep backing down. A man fights for his honor. A coward passes blame and accuses the innocent. Your a good for nothing worm. The scumbucket in every movie that fucks over his peers to make the king pleased. Your a dick riding brown nosing pussy with no spine. A snake, a worm. A rat. A lowlife with no honor. No humility. No respect. SUCK A FUCKIN DICK LOWLIFE
The only reason I haven't meet your bitch ass and handled business is because I still haven't even gotten the stitches out from surgery you pussy ass weasel. And it won't be a public place where there will be witnesses. I guarantee that's the only reason you have the balls to run your weasel ass mouth. You are the definition of a low life piece of shit bullshit artist. Who the fuck starts a new screen name and lies about all the shit he supposedly has lmao. You broke lying weasel lmfao

I swear to God you're the biggest pussy I've ever fucking met in my life you little fucking piece of dirt. I live right near you cock sucker. @Naps-Support tell this mother fucker I'm not lying!! I gave you all the proof that you need. You came through on your end of it and sent me my pills. Which I am still waiting for so we'll see if those end up showing. You know I didn't do anything to try and scam you. I proved it unquestionably. Now put this shit to rest.

Wait, what!?
i thought @GentleGiant had the beef with Naps, not you.

This shit is making me dizzy, gonna go lay down for a bit. :confused: