@JUST FISH OFFICIAL FAN CLUB THREAD

Have you thought about JUST FISH just a little too much today?

• Total voters
Dude, he's just a lost fish in a sea of sharks trying to play the tough guy roll. He's an opportunist that uses people to try and gain recognition. No one gives a shit about him. No one worth a damn anyways. He thinks that somehow opening your mouth to tell him he's a douche or not running from a fight, somehow makes you guilty of his accusations. He's a simple minded dipshit. And a horrible addition to the image of bodybuilding as a whole. To be serious, I think it's kind of lame that the administrators on this site don't tell him to slow his roll....I know it's a forum that doesn't kick people out...but if this was my site I wouldn't want a garbage person like this on my site. You need to go chill with Dylan Gemelli on EROIDS.COM fish breathe
Take your own advice and go to a source board where scamming scumbags are welcome. No one here will deal with a scamming piece of shit like you

wait. did he end up actually getting free gear from them then? I only read the story where he was trying to.
Why do you think he came back to give pharmacom a good review of the same products he said were bunk lmao. Notice the timeline coincides with how long the shipping would take

sounds to me like you have guilty conscience especially since I wasn't talking about you. lmfao. fuckin' scammers
This dude snitched on himself the same way he just did with you lol. I was just questioning him cause his story sounded suspect. Go back and read his posts. The proof is there before I even said one word about him scamming. I was just going to let his bullshit story tell the tale until he decided to run his festered pimply cocksucker

This dude snitched on himself the same way he just did with you lol. I was just questioning him cause his story sounded suspect. Go back and read his posts. The proof is there before I even said one word about him scamming. I was just going to let his bullshit story tell the tale until he decided to run his festered pimply cocksucker
Seriously @Millard Baker. This has to stop. Everything you are saying is completely unwarranted. You have no weight to stand on. Just bullshit theories. You gotta learn some humility asshole. Your formulating scenarios that are not true whatsoever. You truly are a keyboard warrior. Why is everyone else such a pussy? He has supplied ZERO evidence of his claims on me. And he will go out with ZERO evidence. Why the fuck would I scam for fucking 1 pack of accutane?!?! I simply stood up to a fucking bully I saw running around accusing people of shit and I did it because he was supplying no real evidence. I know that nobody owes me shit but seriously... Go back through and read all this shit that he's accusing me of... It doesn't matter if it seems like his accusations would fit there is no proof because I didn't fucking do anything wrong... I didn't scam anybody... he's just being a little fucking cock sucking faggot trying to fuck his brother over to get some recognition on a fucking steroid website

Wow lol...what an idiot. Your a fucking retard.
I'm talking about your new boyfriend @Bill Bixcer you fucking moron. Not my fault you have a guilty conscience. That's what caused all this. So fuck off you broke pussing pimply lowlife scammer. Scamming pimple pills doesn't get much lower. At least scam something worth while lmao

Why do you think he came back to give pharmacom a good review of the same products he said were bunk lmao. Notice the timeline coincides with how long the shipping would take
I'm talking about your new boyfriend @Bill Bixcer you fucking moron. Not my fault you have a guilty conscience. That's what caused all this. So fuck off you broke pussing pimply lowlife scammer. Scamming pimple pills doesn't get much lower. At least scam something worth while lmao
You're an idiot. You should be kicked off the fucking site for running around being a fucking asshole to innocent people

Running around accusing people of shit that you have no hard evidence for. And making fun of them because of a body condition like acne or not being a strong or big as you. Or having a fucking big dick... It doesn't get much more immature. It's like you're fucking stuck in high school. You need to grow the fuck up. I'm fucking done with your bullshit. If everybody else on this site wants to be a pussy okay. I said my peace and you still don't got shit on me and you never will you little fucking asshole

Seriously @Millard Baker. This has to stop. Everything you are saying is completely unwarranted. You have no weight to stand on. Just bullshit theories. You gotta learn some humility asshole. Your formulating scenarios that are not true whatsoever. You truly are a keyboard warrior. Why is everyone else such a pussy? He has supplied ZERO evidence of his claims on me. And he will go out with ZERO evidence. Why the fuck would I scam for fucking 1 pack of accutane?!?! I simply stood up to a fucking bully I saw running around accusing people of shit and I did it because he was supplying no real evidence. I know that nobody owes me shit but seriously... Go back through and read all this shit that he's accusing me of... It doesn't matter if it seems like his accusations would fit there is no proof because I didn't fucking do anything wrong... I didn't scam anybody... he's just being a little fucking cock sucking faggot trying to fuck his brother over to get some recognition on a fucking steroid website
The evidence is your posts. It is right there for everyone to see. That is my proof. Along with your guilty conscience causing you to snitch on yourself lmao. Good work

Running around accusing people of shit that you have no hard evidence for. And making fun of them because of a body condition like acne or not being a strong or big as you. Or having a fucking big dick... It doesn't get much more immature. It's like you're fucking stuck in high school. You need to grow the fuck up. I'm fucking done with your bullshit. If everybody else on this site wants to be a pussy okay. I said my peace and you still don't got shit on me and you never will you little fucking asshole
I've already posted proof. And you snitched on yourself about scamming godt240 lmao. Good work

I think this fish guy is a joke.
You ever figure out how to get serostim from the dr? I guess your not concerned that the price of serostim is over 5k a month. Probably because you have Obamacare so your not paying a dime either way.