@JUST FISH OFFICIAL FAN CLUB THREAD

Have you thought about JUST FISH just a little too much today?

• Total voters
holy shit, no disrespect but you guys gonna fuck and get it over with or what?

please gents, take a day off from hating each other. relax, smoke a joint, go to the movies with your girls and get laid. too much bad shit in life to start beating on our virtual chests, no matter how big we are. this place is supposed to help people, give insight and support.

I mean, I'm 6' 255#. I've done one cycle, just started my second. I have 18"/19" arms. my legs are around 30" and despite having a 36" waist I can get a serious vacuum pose going on when I'm all cut for the summer. Does that make me better than anyone? nope.

tbh, I don't consider myself shit in the big scheme of things. I'm not that big, I'm not that strong. all I know is i would love to see you guys figure it out and move on. use this hate and play with @jano. he needs the love more than anyone else I can think of.

and for what it's worth i am sure I've missed some back story, and I'm not interested in it. just interested in Meso being humble, productive and safe.
You come in here claiming stats you better have proof to back that shit up. If not get the fuck out. If your arms are only 18" you must be fat as fuck

All I did was ask a question and u replied to it how many times. How big where u then if u ate 1500cal a day then got to180 @ 19% body fat, you should post pics of in the transformation thread. I assumed u weren't on a cycle because I thought I seen u post you were going be starting one soon.So are you saying you gained 30lbs on a 4 week cycle.
Sorry for being a dick bro. You just came into a shit storm. I literally created this thread because I had so many cocksuckers clogging up threads talking shit. Again my bad bro there was no need for that

You come in here claiming stats you better have proof to back that shit up. If not get the fuck out. If your arms are only 18" you must be fat as fuck

you know you liked that post, right?

super fat here, can't stop eating. what a shame :( you got me, total fraud

Dam where did all my hoes go? @D-max what happened pussy. Did you finally get tired of taking multiple grams of gear to accomplish nothing? Finally offed yourself due to the sight of those 16 in arms lol. Your a bitch

holy shit, no disrespect but you guys gonna fuck and get it over with or what?

please gents, take a day off from hating each other. relax, smoke a joint, go to the movies with your girls and get laid. too much bad shit in life to start beating on our virtual chests, no matter how big we are. this place is supposed to help people, give insight and support.

I mean, I'm 6' 255#. I've done one cycle, just started my second. I have 18"/19" arms. my legs are around 30" and despite having a 36" waist I can get a serious vacuum pose going on when I'm all cut for the summer. Does that make me better than anyone? nope.

tbh, I don't consider myself shit in the big scheme of things. I'm not that big, I'm not that strong. all I know is i would love to see you guys figure it out and move on. use this hate and play with @jano. he needs the love more than anyone else I can think of.

and for what it's worth i am sure I've missed some back story, and I'm not interested in it. just interested in Meso being humble, productive and safe.
I agree with you about this place being here to help each other. And that Jano deserves the bullshit. That's why I liked it. I have nothing against you I was kinds just fucking with you

All you do is compare your arms to others. What about your legs,chest, abs..etc.

I bet you only lift arms, the most pointless part of body..

You pussy and bitch.

All you do is compare your arms to others. What about your legs,chest, abs..etc.

I bet you only lift arms, the most pointless part of body..

You pussy and bitch.
Take another "big boy cycle". Maybe your arms will get past the 16" mark one day lmao. Most likely not though because being a bitch is something steroids won't fix no matter how much you take. Everyone know your faggot ass has aids lol.

@D-max
I love that I have consumed your life to the point that every single post you have made in the last week has involved me lol
Good job fanboy

:D
Oh, you don't know? He's a very knowledgeable member handing out advice based on his wealth of Google and bro-science findings. Joined the end of September, racked up over 1100 posts since then.

bbd72127f012b5571f3aa1f435473186.jpg
Ps: my god like chest is looking amazing already
I can't wait to send you pictures this summer :D:cool::p

Take another "big boy cycle". Maybe your arms will get past the 16" mark one day lmao. Most likely not though because being a bitch is something steroids won't fix no matter how much you take. Everyone know your faggot ass has aids lol.
Ayy my favorite commenter. Like I said all you talk about is arms. But you aint got shit else. You are in for a rude awakening when I finish this cycle buddy. ALso who cares if I have aids. Even though I do not. There are meds to basically cure that disease.

How are those chicken legs, and stomch fat treatting you?

Lol!! You wouldn't show to fight me you pussy. Stop frontin. Your an idiot. You have proved nothing. Only that your an asshole for ZERO reason. What a joke. You literally have not one friend on this site. And trust me, anyone that is "nice" to you is only gassing you up because they get a kick out of watching your pitiful ass. Now do yourself a favor and go focus on working out because the one pussy ass pic you have up makes you look like a fucking scrawny bird necked bitch.

One other thing....why do you tell everyone else to back their shit up with pics....yet you won't?? I'll tell you why, it's because you do look like a scrawny ass female will little baseball sized biceps. And trust me you fucking dick sniffer, it's going to take a lot more than one cycle for you to catch up with me. There's an old iron working adage that goes like this, if Jesus was a carpenter then his father was an ironworker... You're a carpenter right fish poop? And I'm an ironworker. Bow down bitch.

One other thing....why do you tell everyone else to back their shit up with pics....yet you won't?? I'll tell you why, it's because you do look like a scrawny ass female will little baseball sized biceps. And trust me you fucking dick sniffer, it's going to take a lot more than one cycle for you to catch up with me. There's an old iron working adage that goes like this, if Jesus was a carpenter then his father was an ironworker... You're a carpenter right fish poop? And I'm an ironworker. Bow down bitch.
That's why your avi is a motorcycle. You frail ass pussy. What's the matter that scammed gear did nothing for your pussy ass.

What's your next scam for free gear?lol Why don't you just suck dick for it like all the other broke faggots

Lol!! You wouldn't show to fight me you pussy. Stop frontin. Your an idiot. You have proved nothing. Only that your an asshole for ZERO reason. What a joke. You literally have not one friend on this site. And trust me, anyone that is "nice" to you is only gassing you up because they get a kick out of watching your pitiful ass. Now do yourself a favor and go focus on working out because the one pussy ass pic you have up makes you look like a fucking scrawny bird necked bitch.

I thought I already told you to get the fuck out. You tried to scam gear from a good source and got busted. stfu. you're a scammer for life "bro".

I thought I already told you to get the fuck out. You tried to scam gear from a good source and got busted. stfu. you're a scammer for life "bro".
First off make me asswipe. Second, and once again I didn't try to scam anyone. Retards like yourselves are exactly why sometimes innocent people end up in prison.