@JUST FISH OFFICIAL FAN CLUB THREAD

Have you thought about JUST FISH just a little too much today?

• Total voters
I'm predicting the fall of @Just Fish
Your way to cock and need to learn some respect. And when to back off. You come here and start fights with people some of which I'm sure are not even bad people. You just think your right and run with it. It makes you look like an ass sometimes. I've done it, we've all done it in life at some point. It's when we learn to CHILL OUT and deal with shit in a respectfull manner that we grow as adults and move forward. I know I've only been here a year and I had a moment, but I have humbled myself and tried to slow down for a moment to realize that there's a bigger picture here. It's about brothers and sisters helping each other. You treated me like a piece of shit and put your own spin on everything I said. And no matter what anyone believes...I know that your just being a jacked up asshole to get "likes" and attention....there are better ways to go about it my friend.
No could not believe that someone could be such a piece off shit to scam a source for free gear. You whined for 8 pages to scam some free gear. There is no place for lowlifes like that here so I exposed you. That is fact. And what's even more fucked up is you obviously succeeded in your scam cause you were claiming that the same cycle was the shit weeks later. This is not the place for you. Go somewhere that shills and scammers are welcome

Dude...your very immature. This has gone way past fucking around. Your like an angry child that wants attention. Come on bro. Let it go. Drop the act. Jesus......show the world something good CAN come from the jersey shore.
This is what happens when you get trolled by fuckboys for weeks on end. I could give a flying fuck what anyone thinks about me

Do you know how to shut the fuck up? Or is being a all knowing child, that in all reality knows didly, an all the time thing? Just chill brother....calm down and say you know what...I'm gonna try to control myself and be an adult. We all have to be put in check sometimes....here's your sign fucker. Eeeeaasseee up cowboy.

Everything thing your saying is completely without any real merit. Your speculating and it's becoming a reality in your own head sir. If I didn't wanna deal with this because I was "guilty" I would just lay low.....Brother....I, just like you, could care less what you think. BECAUSE I KNOW THE TRUTH BUDDY!! Your literally just amped the fuck up. I have a feeling that your predisposition to being a flighty asshole coupled with your newly found steroid use is a little to much for you to handle. On the bright side. Take what everyone is saying to you and calm down. Have some respect. And stop acting like your some mcguyver because your so called "facts" are all theories. And you may very well be right with some. But I know in my heart your wrong about me friend. And that's all I need. I had a moment. I was going through a lot in my life (which by the way you never even asked what the fuck was going on). I very may well have been using legit gear when I complained. I wasn't feeling it. I am fully taking responsibility for that. And then given the fact that some of my friends were having great success with their gear, I said you know what...I'll try it again. I had the money. Black Friday sale. If I was to lose out and get shit gear or lose my money...so be it. I've lost more than 250 bucks bud....moral of the story, just chill out bro. Follow the forum rules, and help your fellow man/woman cuz that's what we're here for anyways right?

Edit my last comment. Dont wanna condon your pussiness.

You are in for a rude awakening buddy. After this cycle you arms are going to be speghetti compared to mine.

I fail to see how posting this is hurting me in any way. Anyone who reads that is going to realize that I have god like genetics and that I am going to be a fucking beast by the end of summer
I don't know you but when I read this post my inner monologue said "Who gives a shit?"
Who cares that you think you're going to be a beast by the end of summer? Bragging about yourself is one of the lamest things anyone can do imo.

Everything thing your saying is completely without any real merit. Your speculating and it's becoming a reality in your own head sir. If I didn't wanna deal with this because I was "guilty" I would just lay low.....Brother....I, just like you, could care less what you think. BECAUSE I KNOW THE TRUTH BUDDY!! Your literally just amped the fuck up. I have a feeling that your predisposition to being a flighty asshole coupled with your newly found steroid use is a little to much for you to handle. On the bright side. Take what everyone is saying to you and calm down. Have some respect. And stop acting like your some mcguyver because your so called "facts" are all theories. And you may very well be right with some. But I know in my heart your wrong about me friend. And that's all I need. I had a moment. I was going through a lot in my life (which by the way you never even asked what the fuck was going on). I very may well have been using legit gear when I complained. I wasn't feeling it. I am fully taking responsibility for that. And then given the fact that some of my friends were having great success with their gear, I said you know what...I'll try it again. I had the money. Black Friday sale. If I was to lose out and get shit gear or lose my money...so be it. I've lost more than 250 bucks bud....moral of the story, just chill out bro. Follow the forum rules, and help your fellow man/woman cuz that's what we're here for anyways right?
Save your bullshit for someone who will believe it. Did you forget I read through all your posts myself? Everyone know what your about it is not just me who sees your bullshit. Get the fuck out. I don't like your kind

You are in for a rude awakening buddy. After this cycle you arms are going to be speghetti compared to mine.
Your a joke. Learn how to eat and train and you won't need so much gear just to maintain. Feel free to post these amazing arms when your ready lol. Your training and work ethic are shit and it shows in your physique. All the gear in the world won't make up for that. I will make more gains on Trt this spring than you will running high dosage cycles all year. Your not on my level

I don't know you but when I read this post my inner monologue said "Who gives a shit?"
Who cares that you think you're going to be a beast by the end of summer? Bragging about yourself is one of the lamest things anyone can do imo.
No, seeking a person out to tell him this is the lamest thing anyone can do. Your not on my level

Unlike you who gets smaller and smaller no matter how many steroids you take. How does it feel to be a frail ass bitch. I'll let you hold my dick while I'm posing so you can feel like you accomplished something with your pathetic life this year
@D-max Your my bitch get back in your corner pussy

IMG_0064.JPG

Big boy Cycle
Look at this pussies cycle. Dude is running 2 grams of steroids and that is what you look like. Your a joke

@D-max why are you ruining that dudes avi with your bitch ass bullsit. If I wS that dude I would hunt your bitch ass down. Weak ass pussy