@JUST FISH OFFICIAL FAN CLUB THREAD

Have you thought about JUST FISH just a little too much today?

• Total voters
@TorroXL whos that in the picture with you?
That's my boy @wedorecover
I traveled 1000 miles to meet him in person 6 months ago. Met him here on meso. That's my dude. We train together, break bread, kick it, talk shit and I go to his crib and kick it with him and his family on the reg. Said fuck it, and I stayed here in socal. We're about to do that bulk nasty in a few months... He's #Family ;)
Sometimes I go over there and smoke his cigs and eat all his food. This one time I ate this crusty ass fruit loop one of his kids left on the floor for a few days... It was a real treat;)

Save your bullshit for someone who will believe it. Did you forget I read through all your posts myself? Everyone know what your about it is not just me who sees your bullshit. Get the fuck out. I don't like your kind
Dude....you have no friends.

You.....ya ya you you, you just wait mister!! Wait til you see me after summer. I'm gonna be a real boy. A big boy. Cuz I'm just fish and I'm the king. I mean, I'm ALREADY a beast....look at my AVI!!! #halfwaytoamatuer#nattygainz
#lackinghumility
#pussyasskeyboardwarrior

In real life a would beat someone's ass down for trying to fuck with me. I don't like being accused of something I'm not. It makes me angry as fuck....because now you have people questioning me that shouldn't be. Your not hard fish breathe. Your just a jaded asshole that thinks he's more than he really is. How close are you to Atlantic city mother fucker? It takes me 4 hours to get there. I WILL COME TO YOU AND FUCKING FIGHT HOMEBOY. You know nothing about me fool. I was just there a month and a half ago shit for brains. Stop talking and let's brawl pussy. Back that smack up money. Come on fucker, we'll post a fight video on Meso. Right here on this glorious thread. Bare knuckle backyard shit fuck face. Let's see who backs out buddy. I ride all summer like I got wings and I can't help but fly fool. 400 miles ain't shit to me. Come on big talk. I'll make money off this shit fuck face. Tell you what, I'll let you get even more "god" like and meet you in the spring. What you wanna do fish sticks?

Also one more thing. I am pretty amused you actually took the time to get that pic. You are the man.

Dam that kid is dead sexy. Hes a beast.

I am glad you can tell my size from that pic. You will see the after in a couple months.
Gotta remember he's 180 and 19% bf. Easy to see why he makes fun of everyone when he's got that much size. You got your work cut out for you to get to his level. I suggest you stop going to the gym immediately. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Gotta remember he's 180 and 19% bf. Easy to see why he makes fun of everyone when he's got that much size. You got your work cut out for you to get to his level. I suggest you stop going to the gym immediately. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
I'm 180lbs at 19%bf in my avi you pathetic little bitch. That avi is from September. My stats are up to date. Get on my level you frail ass bitch

205lbs at 14%bf. My dick is thicker than your arm. I heard your arms aren't even 16 inches you fucking bitch I gave your faggot ass too much credit >

I'm 180lbs at 19%bf in my avi you pathetic little bitch. That avi is from September. My stats are up to date. Get on my level you frail ass bitch
Just so you know you're right. I'm NOT on your level and haven't been on your level since I was in my early twenties. My traps are bigger than your arms and it looks like someone skips leg day. Tsk tsk

Gotta remember he's 180 and 19% bf. Easy to see why he makes fun of everyone when he's got that much size. You got your work cut out for you to get to his level. I suggest you stop going to the gym immediately.
emoji23.png
emoji23.png
emoji23.png
Yet to see a picture of @D-max. Little bitch hides behind his computer

Just so you know you're right. I'm NOT on your level and haven't been on your level since I was in my early twenties. My traps are bigger than your arms and it looks like someone skips leg day. Tsk tsk
At least your in the right place to ride daddy's dick. Another pussy hiding behind his avatar talking about how "big" he is lol. Your a bitch, hide behind the computer screen and know your role like a good fuck boy

Do you even lift?

I know you don't lift lol. Smart decision quit while your ahead. If I took steroids for years and only had 16 inch arms I would give up too,

holy shit, no disrespect but you guys gonna fuck and get it over with or what?

please gents, take a day off from hating each other. relax, smoke a joint, go to the movies with your girls and get laid. too much bad shit in life to start beating on our virtual chests, no matter how big we are. this place is supposed to help people, give insight and support.

I mean, I'm 6' 255#. I've done one cycle, just started my second. I have 18"/19" arms. my legs are around 30" and despite having a 36" waist I can get a serious vacuum pose going on when I'm all cut for the summer. Does that make me better than anyone? nope.

tbh, I don't consider myself shit in the big scheme of things. I'm not that big, I'm not that strong. all I know is i would love to see you guys figure it out and move on. use this hate and play with @jano. he needs the love more than anyone else I can think of.

and for what it's worth i am sure I've missed some back story, and I'm not interested in it. just interested in Meso being humble, productive and safe.