@JUST FISH OFFICIAL FAN CLUB THREAD

Have you thought about JUST FISH just a little too much today?

• Total voters
You gained 30lbs muscle since September off cycle?
That's right god like genetics, perfect diet and training plus hard work have that effect on men. I guess that's something that a little hoe would know nothing about

You gained 30lbs muscle since September off cycle?
Did you see my recent history? Do you know I was on a 1500 cal a day cut for 6 months to get to 180? Look at my avi does that look like I was 19%bf smfh.

That's right you fucking hoes "GOD LIKE GENETICS". Your not on my level. I'm not going to post any pics until late spring. Then you will see what someone with great genetics and 100% diet and training can achieve. You pussies think your jealous now lmao. Wait until you see me at 220lbs 10%bf. Just remember your not on my level

What a silly little kid we got her.... why do people gotta talk shit like this.... just makes you all look soft and insecure .... man up and shut your mouths

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a silly little kid we got her.... why do people gotta talk shit like this.... just makes you all look soft and insecure .... man up and shut your mouths

Silly kid lmao. Your 26 pussy. You shouldn't even be thinking about gear yet. You came into my thread straight up dick riding and I'm soft. Get the fuck out you faucking little man boy hoe

Do you even lift? Lmfao

Did you see my recent history? Do you know I was on a 1500 cal a day cut for 6 months to get to 180? Look at my avi does that look like I was 19%bf smfh.
All I did was ask a question and u replied to it how many times. How big where u then if u ate 1500cal a day then got to180 @ 19% body fat, you should post pics of in the transformation thread. I assumed u weren't on a cycle because I thought I seen u post you were going be starting one soon.So are you saying you gained 30lbs on a 4 week cycle.

Last edited:
All I did was ask a question and u replied to it how many times. How big where u then if u ate 1500cal a day then got to180 @ 19% body fat, you should post pics of in the transformation thread. I assumed u weren't on a cycle because I thought I seen u post you were going be starting one soon.So are you saying you gained 30lbs on a 4 week cycle.
When I was 19%bf I was close to 200. I was never 19%bf at 180. That avi picture is me at 180lbs, what do you think my bf is smh? I put on 30lbs in three months. Only thing I took was anavar 50mg a day for 4 weeks and my Trt dosage. I was going to start a cycle last month but I had to push up a surgery. I will be healed and lifting in a week or two tops. I know I'm a god I can't help my genetics

I wish I did take before and after pictures because I couldn't even lift last winter. I was 220 and fat as fuck no idea of bf. I started running and my back slowly got better. I began lifting light and now I'm finally able to move enough weight to put on some size. My new goal for summer is 220+ at 10%bf or less

I think it's so cute when tough guys think they are gods gift. You talk shit like you are 240 shredded . I think someone's ego is way bigger then there Cock... just saying kid... and I mean that cause you act like a kid boss

Oh damn I love a good circle jerk, how the hell did I miss out on this till now?! I have a huge stash of KY and we can like switch grips and make eye contact and all that good shit

In real life a would beat someone's ass down for trying to fuck with me. I don't like being accused of something I'm not. It makes me angry as fuck....because now you have people questioning me that shouldn't be. Your not hard fish breathe. Your just a jaded asshole that thinks he's more than he really is. How close are you to Atlantic city mother fucker? It takes me 4 hours to get there. I WILL COME TO YOU AND FUCKING FIGHT HOMEBOY. You know nothing about me fool. I was just there a month and a half ago shit for brains. Stop talking and let's brawl pussy. Back that smack up money. Come on fucker, we'll post a fight video on Meso. Right here on this glorious thread. Bare knuckle backyard shit fuck face. Let's see who backs out buddy. I ride all summer like I got wings and I can't help but fly fool. 400 miles ain't shit to me. Come on big talk. I'll make money off this shit fuck face. Tell you what, I'll let you get even more "god" like and meet you in the spring. What you wanna do fish sticks?

You need to be questioned and blacklisted. You are a lying, scamming piece of shit. You deserve everything coming to you. If you weren't trash this wouldn't have happened to you. I'll tell you what princesses. I'll make you the same offer as every other fuckboy that believes they are tough. You come meet me in a public park somewhere alone and fight me straight up 1 on 1 I will bring 1000$ cash in an envelope. If you whoop my ass you take the 1000$. I'll even give you 100 bucks and call you an ambulance after you lose just for driving to meet me. I will be fighting with my hands wrapped just so you know and it's an even playing field. There will be multiple cameras set up to catch all the action lol. This will become the most popular thread on meso