@JUST FISH OFFICIAL FAN CLUB THREAD

Have you thought about JUST FISH just a little too much today?

• Total voters
What's your next scam for free gear?lol Why don't you just suck dick for it like all the other broke faggots
Your literally the lowest form of human I've ever met on the internet. Just a flat out scumbag. Your like a fucking shit cop....always acting like your above the law....and acting in an unwarranted manner. I can only hope that someday you can see what a piece of shit you are.

Your literally the lowest form of human I've ever met on the internet. Just a flat out scumbag. Your like a fucking shit cop....always acting like your above the law....and acting in an unwarranted manner. I can only hope that someday you can see what a piece of shit you are.
What you are experiencing is a psychological projection. It happens when a delusional person is in denial

@Just Fish
Why didn't you tell @Oregongearhead to fuck off when he told you that you were being a child?? Now I see this new guy @GentleGiant getting fucked with because he called you out. And he didn't even have to call you out!! He got what he ordered and paid for and it didn't matter to him...from what I see, he just wanted you to know that he thinks your a bitch and a poser.
I knew a guy like you. Shaped the same way acted the same way....well my brother was fuckin his girlfriend and when he found out he started running his mouth saying he was gonna beat my brothers ass....until I said hey asshole, that's my brother (which he didn't realize) you ain't doin shit. He then backed the fuck down because he realized he was all talk and no action.
Your a mental case.
Your a poser.
Your a liar.
Your a child.
No one likes you....well...maybe cockhunter over here does. He's another douche that formulates his own opinion and expects everyone to take it as the word of god. Now we have a set of tools.

@Just Fish
Why didn't you tell @Oregongearhead to fuck off when he told you that you were being a child?? Now I see this new guy @GentleGiant getting fucked with because he called you out. And he didn't even have to call you out!! He got what he ordered and paid for and it didn't matter to him...from what I see, he just wanted you to know that he thinks your a bitch and a poser.
I knew a guy like you. Shaped the same way acted the same way....well my brother was fuckin his girlfriend and when he found out he started running his mouth saying he was gonna beat my brothers ass....until I said hey asshole, that's my brother (which he didn't realize) you ain't doin shit. He then backed the fuck down because he realized he was all talk and no action.
Your a mental case.
Your a poser.
Your a liar.
Your a child.
No one likes you....well...maybe cockhunter over here does. He's another douche that formulates his own opinion and expects everyone to take it as the word of god. Now we have a set of tools.
Delusional disorder at its finest lmfao. If I didn't talk shit to someone there was probably a reason either they were right so I backed off or they talked shit without tagging me like a bitch. Either way I could give a fuck less. I love that your such a loser that you feel the need to ride my dick especially in a thread with this name lmfao. What's next all the loser's I have exposed are going to start some kind of JUST FISH hate club lol

@Just Fish
Your a mental case.
Your a poser.
Your a liar.
Your a child.
Dude, he's just a lost fish in a sea of sharks trying to play the tough guy roll. He's an opportunist that uses people to try and gain recognition. No one gives a shit about him. No one worth a damn anyways. He thinks that somehow opening your mouth to tell him he's a douche or not running from a fight, somehow makes you guilty of his accusations. He's a simple minded dipshit. And a horrible addition to the image of bodybuilding as a whole. To be serious, I think it's kind of lame that the administrators on this site don't tell him to slow his roll....I know it's a forum that doesn't kick people out...but if this was my site I wouldn't want a garbage person like this on my site. You need to go chill with Dylan Gemelli on EROIDS.COM fish breathe

Delusional disorder at its finest lmfao. If I didn't talk shit to someone there was probably a reason either they were right so I backed off or they talked shit without tagging me like a bitch. Either way I could give a fuck less. I love that your such a loser that you feel the need to ride my dick especially in a thread with this name lmfao. What's next all the loser's I have exposed are going to start some kind of JUST FISH hate club lol
What's gonna happen is your going to go down in infamy as a loser that racked up messages in an attempt to better his position all on the backs of innocent people. Mark my word. And if being an Internet forum "god" is being "famous" to you....lol. What a clown. We all know you cry at night because your lonely and prolly use your pathetic tears as lube. Keep fuckin your brothers over on your way to the top. And don't forget, it's a long way down when you fall of that mountain top. Or should I say get pushed off the top.

Dude, he's just a lost fish in a sea of sharks trying to play the tough guy roll. He's an opportunist that uses people to try and gain recognition. No one gives a shit about him. No one worth a damn anyways. He thinks that somehow opening your mouth to tell him he's a douche or not running from a fight, somehow makes you guilty of his accusations. He's a simple minded dipshit. And a horrible addition to the image of bodybuilding as a whole. To be serious, I think it's kind of lame that the administrators on this site don't tell him to slow his roll....I know it's a forum that doesn't kick people out...but if this was my site I wouldn't want a garbage person like this on my site. You need to go chill with Dylan Gemelli on EROIDS.COM fish breathe
If Millard was paying any attention to your scamming scumbag bullshit you would have already been banned. You opened your cocksucker because you realized that I proved you scammed naps without accusing you of shit. You snitched on yourself lol. This is a harm reduction site. Not an outlet to scam sources for pimple pills for your festering face. The boils you have covering your pathetic body are the least of your problems. To bad they don't sell pills to grow your baby dick

What's gonna happen is your going to go down in infamy as a loser that racked up messages in an attempt to better his position all on the backs of innocent people. Mark my word. And if being an Internet forum "god" is being "famous" to you....lol. What a clown. We all know you cry at night because your lonely and prolly use your pathetic tears as lube. Keep fuckin your brothers over on your way to the top. And don't forget, it's a long way down when you fall of that mountain top. Or should I say get pushed off the top.
You are not my brother you are a broke scamming piece of shit who's word means absolutely nothing. I find it hilarious that you have teamed up with another broke lowlife who scammed free gear. He also got away with it too because the source felt bad for the pathetic weak pussy. Everyone knows not to trust you and your word is means shit because your a scamming lowlife.

This loser has what I call a 0 build.
He truly is an asshole....its sad. A person like this will never know what it's like to be a real friend or have any real friends. It's crazy because I know I don't need to defend myself, I'm just in awe that someone can be such a childish asshole. I mean he literally has not been right about a single thing he's accused me of. Your such a simple minded child fish. It's truly sad.

Also yes you are correct @Just Fish you are not and never will be my brother. Your a true scumbag piece of shit.
While we're at, why hasn't naps accused me of scamming them fool?? I'LL TELL YOU WHY, BECAUSE THEY KNOW FOR A FACT THAT I DIDN'T ASSWIPE. @Millard Baker absolutely no disrespect but, why do you allow this kind of asshole on your site brother? He has repeatedly attacked several people with no real evidence and even when they prove their innocence he continues to degrade them to make himself look like a hero. And not to mention he's only been here 3 months.....someone with authority should tell him to pipe down. This is no way to conduct ones self. It sets a terrible example for our communities across the web and eventually reaches past the Web giving a bad image. Not all of us are flippant and immature like he has been portraying himself.

wait. did he end up actually getting free gear from them then? I only read the story where he was trying to.
Dude....your teaming up against an innocent man fuckface. I didn't try to get nor did I or have I ever got free gear from anyone assholes. Your a couple retarded mother fuckers

Dude....your teaming up against an innocent man fuckface. I didn't try to get nor did I or have I ever got free gear from anyone assholes. Your a couple retarded mother fuckers

sounds to me like you have guilty conscience especially since I wasn't talking about you. lmfao. fuckin' scammers

sounds to me like you have guilty conscience especially since I wasn't talking about you. lmfao. fuckin' scammers
Hey dumbass....the quote you quoted was Just Fish talking about me you idiot. And your last message was directed towards me you fucking nimrod. You guys are 2 peas in a pod. Real fuckin winners. Guilty conscious??? Fuckin morons. The fuck outta here with your gypsy psychiatry. Fucking retards.

I guess i couldn't keep up with number of scammers here lately. sorry
I had nothing against you dude....why are u teaming up with this dildo justfish?? He's a fuckin pussy that doesn't like to be called out and when someone calls him out he makes up bullshit theories that hold no weight. Seriously. Why get yourself wrapped up with this tool? NO ONE LIKES HIM.