@JUST FISH OFFICIAL FAN CLUB THREAD

Have you thought about JUST FISH just a little too much today?

• Total voters
@no_name
Now tell me I'm wrong dude. He picks on people that did nothing wrong and bullies them. I couldn't do anything under the name bill bixcer because he kept accusing me of shit I never did. Welcome to his club. Now he'll be a piece of shit to you. All to make himself look better. Not everything is what it seems. Don't trust him. Hell don't trust me. But at least you can see he's an asshole. And you will continue to see it.

@no_name
Now tell me I'm wrong dude. He picks on people that did nothing wrong and bullies them. I couldn't do anything under the name bill bixcer because he kept accusing me of shit I never did. Welcome to his club. Now he'll be a piece of shit to you. All to make himself look better. Not everything is what it seems. Don't trust him. Hell don't trust me. But at least you can see he's an asshole. And you will continue to see it.
Your lifįe is just a sad joke. You are a pathetic piece of shit. Just because your mommy tells you otherwise doesn't make it true

Your lifįe is just a sad joke. You are a pathetic piece of shit. Just because your mommy tells you otherwise doesn't make it true
Nice....your a shining example of the bodybuilding culture. I would go as far as to say....my hero. And bodybuildings one and only true representation. I was going thru some serious shit in my life when I only had bill bixcer as a tag. Meso was an escape for me. It made me feel part of something other than the actual sad reality of many things in my life. Yes @Just Fish .....I was down. And not in a good place. But this community helped me feel better. It have me hope and motivation to rise from the multitude of fucked up shit in my life. And then you came along and started making me me out to be something I'm not......trashing me with no proof. Yeah though, anything can seem to be something it's not. People are prosecuted and thrown in jail that are innocent.
I dont have many friends bro. I'm broke. I don't live with my parents. But I still had bodybuilding....and I still do. It was just very un-cool of you to trash me without any real evidence.
So thanks dude. Your the hero. Your the man. You win.
And by the way, I still have proof of everything from paying pharmacom and naps. So anytime you wanna give me a fair trial here on meso....Let's do that.
Also for the record, it was nothing personal to anyone else when I made a new tag. I didn't want to start over again.....but when I'm telling the truth and I'm being called a liar I guess I just cannot leave well enough alone.
@Pharmacom Helper @Pharmacom Labs @Naps-Support @naps @Millard Baker and anyone else that wants to have an online "trial" so to speak, I will start a thread. I have all the proof that I'm not a scammer and never have been. Again I apologize. I never meant to fool anyone. I just wanted fish face off my back....but I guess I just can't stay quiet when I'm being pushed.

@Just Fish
I truly feel bad for you. You have no heart. And show no compassion. It's like you've been hurt by something and it makes you lash out at people. It's like you just want and need acceptance. Know this, I am not afraid of anyone. So don't feel like I'm backing down from you because I've never backed down. But now I feel like an asshole because I let you piss me off and I lost my control as well. I am sorry for calling you names. It's really not cool and a bad practice to get into. And I don't disrespect you for wanting to "weed" out scammers. But I'm honestly and whole heartedly being sincere. It's how I was raised. I guess I've lost sight of myself a little as well with all the insane shit going on in my life.
I really am ready to prove my innocence.....of course I don't want to have to do all this because it's annoying. But I will do it for not only my own peace of mind, but to show people that just because you think your right, doesn't make your statements true. And to show people that compassion and fairness goes a long way....especially because you never know who's on the other end of the keyboard or what they are going thru in life. You could potentially be the catalyst to help change a person's life. Or you could be hurting them even worse. Just sayin.

@Just Fish
I truly feel bad for you. You have no heart. And show no compassion. It's like you've been hurt by something and it makes you lash out at people. It's like you just want and need acceptance. Know this, I am not afraid of anyone. So don't feel like I'm backing down from you because I've never backed down. But now I feel like an asshole because I let you piss me off and I lost my control as well. I am sorry for calling you names. It's really not cool and a bad practice to get into. And I don't disrespect you for wanting to "weed" out scammers. But I'm honestly and whole heartedly being sincere. It's how I was raised. I guess I've lost sight of myself a little as well with all the insane shit going on in my life.
I really am ready to prove my innocence.....of course I don't want to have to do all this because it's annoying. But I will do it for not only my own peace of mind, but to show people that just because you think your right, doesn't make your statements true. And to show people that compassion and fairness goes a long way....especially because you never know who's on the other end of the keyboard or what they are going thru in life. You could potentially be the catalyst to help change a person's life. Or you could be hurting them even worse. Just sayin.
You're a joke. You made a new account and created this delusional alter ego. You've scammed 3 different sources on meso that I know of. Take your sob story to a forum where sumbags and scammers are welcome

You've already proven I'm right lmao
Get ready. You don't wanna change your tune? You've already proven to be an asshole right from the jump. You IMMEDIATELY STARTED TREATING ME LIKE SHIT BEFORE I MADE A NEW PAGE. I tried to be nice. You don't wanna play nice....I'll prove my innocence.

Hello @GentleGiant please check your PM BOX i have forwarded you all shipping details
regards to your order, package has been shipped TY

Lets close this case and move on TY !!
Thank you. I'm not sure if you've seen what has been going on. But to explain @Just Fish has been accusing me of scamming you. Please clear my name from these accusations. You know that I did not scam you. I would very much appreciate that sir. Thank you again. I appreciate you coming thru with my order.

Thank you. I'm not sure if you've seen what has been going on. But to explain @Just Fish has been accusing me of scamming you. Please clear my name from these accusations. You know that I did not scam you. I would very much appreciate that sir. Thank you again. I appreciate you coming thru with my order.
You received your pimple pills and they received no payment

@Bill Bixcer
All you needed was some proper hygiene
1.wash your face every morning
2.shower everyday
3.keep face dirt and oil free
Get a facial cleanser with salicylic acid to wash face
Get some benzoyl peroxide 10% cream put on pimples in morning and at night
Accutane is fucking toxic you moron
Did you see the health problems is causes?
You would be better of taking antibiotics if your that desperate they clear everything up in weeks
That's all the kindness your getting from me