Just wondering what a typical peptide budget is.

Kalabula

I haven't started injecting yet as I'm still waiting on my orders, but just calculating my monthly expenditures at around $400. I was wondering how this stacks up to others monthly peptide expenditures. This is for a partially torn bicep tendon, btw. I'm not taking these all at once and will ease into these doses slowly through out the week. I'll probably do a 2 month cycle, then off cycle and reassess. Thanks in advance for any pointers.

In short my plan is:

CJC 100mcg per day

Ipamorelin 300mcg per day

TB-500 1000mcg per day

BPC-157 500mcg per day

swap the cjc and ipamoreling for 2-4iu GH and you probably save some, and get more for your money.

your topic said budget, but you dont mention prices or anything. You can get them cheap from china.

swap the cjc and ipamoreling for 2-4iu GH and you probably save some, and get more for your money.

your topic said budget, but you dont mention prices or anything. You can get them cheap from china.
It says $400 within the wall of text. Easy to miss. I’ve seen some dirt cheap Chinese sites. I just don’t know how to tell if they’re stuff is clean and well tested.

Jesus that’s years of blasting grams of gear for me lol. I guess I am the only poor fellow who can only afford roids here.

i agree with @eery hgh is gonna be better and more effective and that low of doses of cj and ipa is no comparison to 2-4 iu of some decent chinese hgh which nice a cheap these days

It says $400 within the wall of text. Easy to miss. I’ve seen some dirt cheap Chinese sites. I just don’t know how to tell if their stuff is clean and well tested.
I think he means the prices you’re currently paying. Many of us use Chinese sponsors and get 10vial packs of peptides cheaper than what some sites are charging for 1 vial. The quality from a source like QSC is phenomenal in my experience.

I think he means the prices you’re currently paying. Many of us use Chinese sponsors and get 10vial packs of peptides cheaper than what some sites are charging for 1 vial. The quality from a source like QSC is phenomenal in my experience.

Agreed. There is really no good reason nowadays to pay the outrageous prices some of these vendors laughably change. All it would take is a little detective work (hell, even just the bare minimum of paying attention) around here and they would see the light.