Just wondering what everyone thinks about this type of pct

Blake111

Just wanna here the opinions on this pct for a test only cycle.
I’m on week 11 and getting ready for the pct I have everything I need just wanna know what you guys think

Attachments

• 72F4A283-143D-492B-A043-9A887AB85E0E.jpeg
    72F4A283-143D-492B-A043-9A887AB85E0E.jpeg
    97.3 KB · Views: 33
  • E9D7BC2C-F635-45EB-92CE-F68C7C6718B2.jpeg
    E9D7BC2C-F635-45EB-92CE-F68C7C6718B2.jpeg
    478 KB · Views: 25
  • 3542F948-B726-4788-BB25-F8A23C772D65.jpeg
    3542F948-B726-4788-BB25-F8A23C772D65.jpeg
    341.6 KB · Views: 23
  • 1AA09841-03DB-4227-9411-7AFA3657F9C5.jpeg
    1AA09841-03DB-4227-9411-7AFA3657F9C5.jpeg
    265.5 KB · Views: 25
Just wanna here the opinions on this pct for a test only cycle.
I’m on week 11 and getting ready for the pct I have everything I need just wanna know what you guys think

Good ol' Dylan Gemelli.

Don't forget to include his "post CT Ultimate PCT" tablets from his newly created DGA line.

SARMS for PCT as an adjunct or otherwise utterly absurd.

Otherwise unless you prefer the one size fits all approach to PCT, a SERM and perhaps HCG is fine, and even those two compounds are dependent upon your age, cycle history and the appropriate use of confirmatory lab testing.

Okay so some advice? I’ve had an amazing cycle that I don’t wanna fuck up in the end

Sorry lol... But when I hear hcgenerate I cringe.

Here's my advice:

Run everything you were going to run except the hcgenerate, aromasin and MK. Toss the hcgenerate in the trashcan as far as I'm concerned.

I'm a little iffy on you running GW with PCT but it's not going to hurt anything, I've run it a few times and found it to a decent compound. My only reservation being the lack of research behind it. It does make for some good workouts however, it has a point of diminishing returns.

Lastly, forget everything you've ever heard Dylan Gemelli say.

That's my advice.

Okay and I was iffy about the ostarine due to the possibility that it could inhibit the regain of my natty t. What about the hcg should I start running if today until a week before I start pct or not worry about it? There’s such conflict with hcg

What about the hcg should I start running if today until a week before I start pct or not worry about it?

You're on week 11 of a 12 week cycle?

This is your first cycle?

You could start it now if you wanted to... Or save it for next cycle. I think you'll be fine without it either way.

Okay well thanks man! I haven’t had any shrinkage thus far knock on wood. If I were to start it this week would 500 weekly suffice and then stop five days before pct and yea my first cycle

Okay well thanks man! I haven’t had any shrinkage thus far knock on wood. If I were to start it this week would 500 weekly suffice and then stop five days before pct and yea my first cycle

That'd be okay but you're going to end up having some left over and it won't stay good until your next cycle. It's not exactly expensive but I've never felt it was necessarily cheap either so that's another reason to consider it for next cycle. If you use a stronger compound next go around, deca for example, that is when hCG will really come in handy!

Take what I say with a grain of salt and read up on your own. Long esters wait 10 days after last injection and use 500iu eod for 10-14 days along with arimidex or at aromasin. I got gyno from hcg! Then do your nolvadex with aromasin (not arimidex) it will counteract. I think with test only 12 weeks it's not completely necessary for the hcg but if you want the best recovery that's how I would do it. Hcg is tricky my friends despise it and I've messed it up more than once. That's my 2 cents I'm not a pct expert and that's probably why I have to be on trt now. I learned the hard way so I'm trying to help out.

I've re
What do you mean it'll counteract?
I've read medical studies that suggest nolva reduces the effectiveness of arimidex. Aromasin is steroidal and arimidex is not. Non steroidal AI's may bind noncovalently and reversibly. They increase aromatase activity when stopping. Meaning you can have a rebound when you stop taking it. You don't want that. Aromasin is suicidal so there is no chance of rebound so once you've cleared out the excess estrogen and stop nolvadex your good to go.

I've re

1) I've read medical studies that suggest nolva reduces the effectiveness of arimidex. Aromasin is steroidal and arimidex is not. Non steroidal AI's may bind noncovalently and reversibly. They increase aromatase activity when stopping.

2) Meaning you can have a rebound when you stop taking it. You don't want that. Aromasin is suicidal so there is no chance of rebound so once you've cleared out the excess estrogen and stop nolvadex your good to go.

1) And if you read those medical studies a little more thoroughly
you’ll also discover the authors state (at least in both studies im aware of) the SERM-AI interaction is NOT clinically relevant

2) “Rebound” applies to bro science in a Petri dish. Otherwise you need to define “rebound” bc “saturation”, “neutralization” of the aromatase enzyme would be required based upon the phenomena you’ve outlined, and that process has not been described in the AI or aromasin literature.

3) Finally @Blake111 you might want to outline your cycle contents and dosages bc
those two factors often have a significant impact on the timing of PCT, and that’s just as important at the drugs themselves, esp if lab are not used as a guideline

Jim

Last edited:
forget everything you've ever heard Dylan Gemelli say.

Dude seriously, do you even lift?

Honestly bro, you look like you have never lift in your life.

Yes, I saw your picture before you deleted it. Why don't you left it on your profile so everyone can see your retard face? Men I wish I would have taken a screenshot of your fat ass

Guys please ignore EMAN. He is going to f**K you up. Take advice from people that have achieved a good physique not this fat f**K. I wish you all could have seen how retard he looks

He suffers from a syndrome called "attention deficit". He wants everyone to only pay attention to him or he gets mad.

The dude is homosexual too... Or bisexual I'm not sure. But I'm sure he is not straight. He posted how he used to get head from some gey dude

Last edited:
Back