JY Pharma | Oxandrolone (anavar) tabs tested by Janoshik, June 2024

bryan_usa

Meso has been a major help to me personally on my fitness and health journey, so here is my contribution back to the community. I tested JY Pharma anavar 2.5mg, 5mg, and 10mg tabs that I received in June. These are for a female so dosing accuracy is especially important.

The 2.5mg and 10mg came back with what I think is acceptable variances for UGL, especially surprised to see the low variances on the 2.5mg. But the 5mg came back as though they were consistently 10mg tabs, and I'm not sure what to make of it. Did JY accidently fill the 5mg bottles with 10mg tabs, or was that batch just consistently overdosed? I had a few bottles of the 2.5mg and 5mg and combined a few tabs from each bottle. I only had one bottle of 10mg so all pills came from that single bottle for that test.

1000006696.png
2.5mg Oxandrolone /Anavar tabs

1000006697.png
5mg Oxandrolone /Anavar tabs

1000006698.png
10mg Oxandrolone /Anavar

Appreciate the testing!
Those 5mg are definitely not great, especially if you’re a woman expecting around 5mg. Nope you’re getting x2 the dose yikes.

The 2.5mg and 10mg came back with what I think is acceptable variances for UGL, especially surprised to see the low variances on the 2.5mg. But the 5mg came back as though they were consistently 10mg tabs, and I'm not sure what to make of it. Did JY accidently fill the 5mg bottles with 10mg tabs, or was that batch just consistently overdosed?

Probably a mix up

If they can dose the 2.5mgs to 2.69-2.90 they can do the same to the 5mgs

Packers probably got lazy and just threw in 2.5s and 10s and didn’t look for the 5s

Unfortunately a mix up is just as bad as double dosed product. Unless every person is sending in variance tab testing for every single bottle of supplied tabs this mixup is not excusable.

Unfortunately a mix up is just as bad as double dosed product. Unless every person is sending in variance tab testing for every single bottle of supplied tabs this mixup is not excusable.
They need this sign in packing facility and touch it every morning they enter building

Attachments

• IMG_6627.jpeg
    IMG_6627.jpeg
    315.5 KB · Views: 0
If I'm not mistaken, Anavar 50mg was also sent to analyze and it was perfect, but I have a doubt about this source that I wrote some time ago, the oral products (injectable I don't know) don't have a batch, they are simply containers with a handwritten label , how can you be confident that everything is ok if the lots aren't there?