JY Pharma

Jy isn’t officially back to work until today, I have super fast WhatsApp communication again
They already replied to me days earlier about my order. Though I only communicate to them through email not whatsapp.

Order shipment is fast af compared to other vendors here in meso! they also assure me of reshipping which alot of vendors here dont offer to my country so far 10/10 but we'll see how's my bloodwork on their HGH after 3-4months.

Yes, on Saturday, October 5th JY acknowledged receipt of my correspondence and subsequently confirmed receipt of payment. Still waiting on tracking but it typically takes them a couple days or so if I remember correctly.

Regarding the bottles, they have always been filled to exactly 10ml in my experience, never less. The stopper quality is about the same as QSC but I'm not complaining bc they function fine and also like Q...their prices can't be beat for high quality gear imo. If cheaper vials & stoppers factor into their ability to offer their items for what they do, then I'm all for it. Just my humble opinion is all brother...perhaps others may disagree but I just call it, the way I see it. I highly recommend both of the aforementioned companies btw. Good luck and be safe!

The stopper quality is about the same as QSC but I'm not complaining bc they function fine and also like Q...their prices can't be beat for high quality gear imo. If cheaper vials & stoppers factor into their ability to offer their items for what they do, then I'm all for it. Just my humble opinion is all brother...perhaps others may disagree but I just call it, the way I see it. I highly recommend both of the aforementioned companies btw. Good luck and be safe!

Qsc oils suck. they come with Tracy’s booty flakes in them and the seals and stoppers are trash , the whole forum complains about it, so idk what you’re smoking. Maybe too much QSC dick ?

Just my humble opinion is all brother. Perhaps others will disagree but I just call it how it is.

Qsc oils suck. they come with Tracy’s booty flakes in them and the seals and stoppers are trash , the whole forum complains about it, so idk what you’re smoking. Maybe too much QSC dick ?

Just my humble opinion is all brother. Perhaps others will disagree but I just call it how it is.
I've never tried their oils bitch just seen pictures of their stoller quality never said anything about their oils dumbssd

Sponsors

Back